• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC FINALS CATACLYSM 4 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
lol wut? i thought i placed 17th in singles i did pretty bad this tourney xP
i had alot of fun with all of the friendlies matches, Ally's snake is too good lol

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like how someone was impersonating me in the stream chat. Whoever you are: lern2english. You're making me look bad.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
awesum, i mixed the pro bracket results with the ammy results, so if you didn't get into the pro results, then i threw the rest of the ammy results on the pro results

Delta_0

Smash Cadet
I loved watching Azen's Lucario live, good ****. Reverse Aura Spheres and U-Tilts galore, nice job to everyone. Ally's Snake is nuts, too.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Get at the crazy amount of driving people had to do in wee hours of the morning. MD/VA people had a crazy drive, so did the Canadian players. dmbrandon drove all over the tri-state area, we left the venue at 11:30 PM and didn't get home until 5:30 AM.

Also get at hosting the live stream on Ninjalink's nicely modded Wii. Well done!

Mattmiston

Smash Apprentice
Wow, ally played like a champ, gj representing Canada. Azen's lucario was also freaking sick and one of those games vs. m2k where he got edged from a comeback was totally lame... awful, haha.

and NINJALINK, PLEASE JUST PLAY DIDDY, JOMG

I.B

Smash Lord
gj with the live stream...really hope this is used at future melee tourneys.

Go Ally!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Shoutout time. And this is completely based off of my experience on live stream.

1 - M2K (MK)- Too good. This guy is just too good. He convincingly beat Ally in tournament, and although I didn't think Ally would actually beat you, I thought that you would have more trouble than that. Good to hear that he did put up more of a challenge during friendlies. Also, awesome that you went on the mic to talk about Ally. Good **** winning yet another huge tournament.

2 - Azen (Peach/Pit/Fox/DDD/Luigi)- The MASTER OF DIVERSITY. I think we all thought that Azen mained Lucario and used MK as a secondary. Azen used NEITHER of those characters and reached the grand finals. With the insane competition at this tournament, only a true beast could get so far using Peach 80% of the time. Azen is just TOO GOODZ.

3 - Ally (snake)- I think we can all agree that Ally was one of the most exciting players of the tournament. 3 stocking Snakee and Boss is NOT EASY. 2-0ing Atomsk is NOT EASY. But Ally made it look easy. Way to make Canada proud. I'm looking forward to your performance at COT4!

4 - Boss (luigi/mario)- I hadn't seen to much of Boss before this tournament. I knew his Mario was amazing, but now that I've seen his Luigi...his talent has just blown me away. You make me want to play the Mario bros so badly! Seriously, awesome job getting 4th with them considering the competition.

5 - Inui (mk/snake)- Good ****, especially in teams. You and Atomsk are TOO GOOD in teams. Beating Ally and Holy isn't easy.

5 - Atomsk (ddd)- *read above*

7 - OBM (gw)- That set with Azen was TOO GOOD. Seriously, that final hit was just exciting as hell. TOO CLOSE!!!!

7 - Blackwaltz (olimar)- Your Olimar is amazing. I haven't seen much of it before, but I'm convinced now that it's one of the best out there. Good job.

9 - Ninjalink (diddy/pit/rob)- USE DIDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. That's pretty much all that was going on in the chat while you were playing lol. Good ****, even though I'm sure people expected you to place higher. The competition was amazing at this tournament.

9 - Snakeee (zss)- Your ZSS is too good. It makes me want to play her more than the 10 minutes total that I've played her so far :p

9 - Holy (rob)- Good **** Holy!!! Way to rep Canada. You and Ally as a team is too good, and I'm looking forward to seeing you two play together again at COT4.

13 - DMBrandon (mk)-
Alright, so let me tone this thread down. First off... Unless you're Azen, your peach sucks. So, who gives a ****? Neither of you did anything noteworthy besides beat each other. Snakeee carried Niko, and Waltz Carried Drk.Peach. This is common knowledge. Ya'll mooks can sit and argue who is better, but when it comes down to it, no one gives a ****. We keep egging you on because we think it's funny you argue. Stop spamming our amazing thread with your nonsense. When either of you can beat someone who matters, then start running your mouth. For now? I'd say spend more money on food. Cause if you're eating, you can't be talking. It's like a win-win. You get a delicious meal, and we get a break from your trash. thx.
DO YOU SEE THIS PWNAGE? This is Diem in a nutshell. He is awesome at commentary, and awesome at owning people in the chat. Seriously, he was just hilarious. Also, your MK is really freaking good. So agressive. Tornado kills are too good.

13 - Slikvik (gw/peach/wario)- Slik Vik? More like Slik Jinx AMIRITE? That had to be one of the most hilarious things of the day. "Snakee is dominant on this stage". As he finishes the sentence, Snakee has SD'd at 0%. You are awesome at commentary too. And your team with Boss was sick. Good ****.

17 - Niko_K (peach)- Good ****. Your commentary was hilarious and HYPE. Way to rep Canada.

17 - Dark Pch (peach)- Now we know your voice LOL. How many people asked if you were black XD. "For the last time, I'm (insert strong spanish accent here) LATINO!" Also, huge props for helping to get the live stream up. Awesome.

25 - Solid Jake (snake, but didn't play)- You are an amazing TO. The live stream was just great. Good ****! Great tournament!

Also, hilarious random things that happened during the day:

-Slikviks jynxs (they were all consecutive too. It was ****ing hilarious)
-Azen vs OBM fairs. EPIC.
-Slikvik on the commentary yelling random hype stuff. The entire chatroom starts quoting the "ITS MAHVEL BABY" video. Slikvik then yells "EAST COAST BABY PHILLY WHERE YOU AT?". TOO GOOD.
-Something happened that made the chat room ****ing freeze. For some reason, I forget what it was, but it was just CRAZY. Like 10 comments were being posted per second. Anyone remember what it was?

All in all, tournament was insanely entertaining. Hopefully we could get more than just two quick M2K vs. Ally vids at COT4!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Live stream was great, that needs to be used in future tournaments.

That one Boss's Luigi vs. Ally's Snake match was easily my favorite. Anyone have a recording of that?

zaf

Smash Lord
Live stream was great, that needs to be used in future tournaments.

That one Boss's Luigi vs. Ally's Snake match was easily my favorite. Anyone have a recording of that?
every single live stream vid was saved on ninjaLink's modded wii

just give him some time to upload. There was a lot of **** played out

J.L

Smash Ace
i actually didnt get to see m2k vs ally on stream. So if the person in charge of vids could kindly post that up first, that would be awesome.

Good **** Ally and Holy. Good stuff Canada.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i love on the live cast when slik commentated that teams match, and anytime he mentioned anyones name in the match, they died within 3 seconds. too good. same with when dark pch was like "NY is doin their thing right now", and within 10 minutes all of NY was eliminated from the tournament. mad commentary jinx!!

boss' ish is just too nasty! players like him and others prove that its way to early in the game's lifespan for tiers to matter at all. mustve been on the floor laughing when the first tier list came out and mario was so low loool

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
im so angry i missed the live stream. i didnt even no bout it til the last mms.
must have been a great tourny.
when will the vids be uploaded?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I loved dmbrandon on the mic.

Cario-Money: I WANT TO LUCARIO DITTO AZEN *boasts Lucario Ditto record and his amazingness*
dmbrandon: Cario-Money, I'm sorry but no one cares about your Lucario record because Lucario SUCKS!
...I'm kidding, Lucario's a great character, I love low tier tournaments too!

:chuckle:

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I loved dmbrandon on the mic.

Cario-Money: I WANT TO LUCARIO DITTO AZEN *boasts Lucario Ditto record and his amazingness*
dmbrandon: Cario-Money, I'm sorry but no one cares about your Lucario record because Lucario SUCKS!
...I'm kidding, Lucario's a great character, I love low tier tournaments too!

:chuckle:
...You quoted me word-for-word. Either I'm way awesome, or you have the memory of an elephant.

You can have the memory, though. I take some other elephant-related things. Like Hose-baths.

Noraa

Smash Lord
This tourny was pretty kick ***. I know im a scub and have things to learn lol but it was fun playing alll of yall and whatsss not lol. Any ways shout outs i guess?

Diem - Lol My niggs ha very nice playin man and talkin to you, your mk has gotten really good. Tornado suicide kills at the top of the screen, i shall call it the Brandon lol.

Zaf - It was fun playing you, yeah i know i need to work on my ic hopefully it will get better before Cot4 so we can play again man. Really chill person.

Boss - Like i tell you everytime we chill your my fav player my n!gga lol. So how many up b's did we count you had in pros like 14 or 15 lol. When you played snakee every 15 secs you heard the ringin noise of your up and like a min later you get up and like oh yeah i won LOL.

Twinz - Both of yall good job, i swear we clown way to **** much man lol . "Your really gay aaron, be like me and be cool....If bein gay was cool then that would make you the coolest n!gga alive" HAHAHAHA

Ps - Still really good man, why joke around in matches that matter? Come on man.

Doom - Good games, it was fun playing you.

Fizzi - It was fun chillin at like 3 in the morning, hope the olimar practice helped man. Youwill have the match up down soon.

Waltz- YES FOOLY COOLY IS AMAZING. We need to talk about anime some more and help me find new things to watch since you know so much man.

Slik Vik - Do the **** commentary, your to goodz at it. Just dont get 3 stocked by Allys Captin Falcon again.

Niko_K- Your mad chill man, you keep up the good work with the peach. Your better then what people are saying. HATERRSS

Well it was fun my niggs. Thanks Jake and OBM for the kick *** tourny and what not. Mybe il get better by Cot4 and actually give people some comp lol. Thanks for the friendlies errrr 1 ha. Oh yeah i dont really lucas like that anymore so stop expecting it =]

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
EDIT)) This is BlackWaltzX*****

1 - M2K (MK) Great stuff! Hah, people think that Ally would take you out and stuff? Ouch to the reality of another 2-0 in the making.
2 - Azen (Peach/Pit/Fox/DDD/Luigi) Man, the second Peach to get at me. 70-30 is too hard! Then 65-35? Ouch. In friendlies? ): It's like saying "Hey, wanna friendly in pokemon? I use fire type." with you responding "Ok" then going water and earth type. QQ
3 - Ally (snake) Great stuff. I have -nooo- idea how people who aren't as good as the top top players wouldn't get hit by c4 and claymore traps, yet Azen and others kept falling for it a -lot-. Can't wait to play you again.
4 - Boss (luigi/mario) I told everyone luigi is too good. I guess it's not just because I use Olimar o.o
5 - Inui (mk/snake) I know when you'll hit me. Hell, I can call it out 4 seconds prior to it and say what move it is. Though, Olimar has little answers to those moves. xDxD
5 - Atomsk (ddd) 2-0'ing atomsk is easy! Just use Olimar. :3 Seriously though, nice seeing you like always~
7 - OBM (gw) Wahaha, my thunder, water, fire, bio and demi is stronger!~
9 - Ninjalink (diddy/pit/rob) Zeus??? Man, you know soooo much about this game. You're amazing.
9 - Snakeee (zss) I'm taking it! |D Dissidia is more fun when you dodge eh?
9 - Holy (rob) You -have- to talk to me sometime, maybe play a few other rounds?
9 - D1 (falco/snake/ddd?) Nice commentator ma dood.
13 - dmbrandon (SUPERKNIGHT!!) I'm happy you are in the scene again. Even if that means it's a loss for me.
13 - Starzonedge (olimar) Nice to play you one on one for reals. :D
13 - Slikvik (gw/peach/wario) Good getting like 3 new nicknames. Stop killing people.
13 - Buuman (ddd) I loooved how you were impressed by all of those tricks I showed you against D3. Don't tell Atomsk about them, he doesn't know some. :U
17 - Pyronic Star (olimar) :| Hey hey, place higher again. Sorry if I did bad at ONE tourney.
17 - Ether (snake) (although he didn't get to play starzonedge, someone entered a result win for starz and they never played, so maybe he woulda placed higher, sorry man) WHAAAAT? Bull on this. Bull! ><" You were marked as losing? Wow guys, he should have gotten first.
17 - Fizzi (snake/ddd) Toooo goooood.
17 - Rhyme (mk) <3 Nice seeing you out of the blue.
17 - Niko_K (peach) Wait...
17 - Dark Pch (peach) you placed the same placement and had very close matches? Stop talking **** bout eachother. Mainly darkpch. If you were joking, it's -so- hard for people online to get it.
17 - Supersayianrenan (peach) You girly d:
17 - PRiDE (yoshi) Beating me for the first time in AM? ):< I'mma get you tmw! I did!
25 - Solid Jake (snake, but didn't play) Didn't play?? You're so cool anyway~
25 - Sin (lucario mostly, but forfeited so boss could enter) Forfeit for Boss? Boss better have given you half of it!
25 - Noraa (icies?) ICs! You should practice the CGs. Nice desynch though, so fast at doing it.
25 - Deez (diddy, but i think forfeited some matches) Check if I trip before running at me o.o
25 - Silven (?) I feel bad QQ He uses Ike too.
25 - Kevin (marth) :|
25 - Zaf (mk?) Hockey player, hurhur. You guys were cool :3
25 - Doom (?) oioioi didja pay me? Forgot. Nice seeing you :U
33 - Icylight Like my Olimar? :3
34 - Vulcan Olimar!!
38 - Kippy oioi we never played again, so sorrrry

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can't see Dark Pch talking on SWF the way he sounded on the stream. @_@;;
Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing.

dark peach - just cause you were dumb enough to get hit by eggs doesn't mean i camped you. how many running and charged up smashes did you fall into? unfortunately playing you allowed me to think I can pull the same dumb **** on azen and get a win out of it..man was I wrong.
You was you was ledge camping so don't even pull that off. I could not care if you was camping. I took one game off you and I could have done it again if I was not such an idiot like I was through out this whole tournament. And Don't make that excuse for losing to Azen on behalf of me.

Also NL and D1 almost got screwed over twice because of you on rides going to the tournament and back. You are really screwed up.

Dark.pch is a ****, end of story
Ok, what the hell did I do for this respect?

And now out of no where I have been getting nothing but hate. This is turning into another C3 flashback. And its stupid. I worked my azz off for 2 weeks, and even had NL help me. I was ready for this tournament and expected to do well. No, BS, I should have done well. and I have no excuses for that but me being stupid, an idiot.

It just shows no matter how much I try and practice, I just can't do it. only reason I am second best Peach main is cause of my tournament records compared to others. if more people started playing Peach and knew as much as I did, I not be 2nd. But this all was embarrassing. And then when I try to forget it and move on, people wanna be azzes about it and bring it up over and over again. I think the only fun time I had was when I streamed.

first VA and now CT. I seriously can't do this anymore no matter how much work and focus I but in to do well at tournaments like this. I'll stop at 2 strikes and won't go for three. I simply just can't do it. I'm mentally ******** or something to do well in this game.

I don't have much to say anymore, or have no clue what I am gonna do from now on. Lets just say I am not in a good state of mind and it's worst then C3. This shows I can't hang with the big boys and I'm just straight dumb.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aside for me getting my emo rant out. The people that was cool and I played with, fun times and good matches. Blackwaltz you are trully a god in teams and thanks to you is why we got third in the AM bracket and even was able to get one game off Ally and holy. So Yea, sorry dude. I always started doing bad at the beginning of the match and you made up for it. True hero. it was fun teaming with you man, seriously. And once again sorry for me being dumb in teams. Blackwaltz is freaking godly, nuff said.

ALSO ONCE AGAIN. WHAT I SAID ABOUT NIKO ON LIVE STREAM, IT WAS ALL JOKES. I WAS NOT SERIOUS. SO IF THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I AM GETTING BS, FROM PEOPLE, THEN NOW YOU KNOW, SO END IT.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
^ Had to be BlackWaltz posting on his GF's account, lol. Yeah, I didn't get to play my second loser's bracket set due to a misunderstanding or something. But I got a refund, so no harm no foul.

Edit: People need to stop yelling at Dark.Pch, his Peach is scary, end of story.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
OMFG IS DARK.PCH JOHNING ABOUT A LOW TIER OMFG LOLOLOLOLOLOL xD
How in blue hell am I johning about it. I'm stupid thats why I lost. I am not smart, same way I lost in other matches. admitting you are not something you wan't to be and being honest is not johning dumbazz.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Also NL and D1 almost got screwed over twice because of you on rides going to the tournament and back. You are really screwed up.[/COLOR]
Excuse me, but it does not say OFFICIAL NYC TAXI on my car. They should not assume that I WILL automatically take them and pick them up just because I have a car. They should have made coming and going plans WITH me before the tournament even started. If I had the time I would have whole heartily AGREED before the tourn to drive all three of them back to the station

This is the last time I post of a msg with intent on responding to you, joke... You know, I was actually pretty scared playing you because of the amount of times I saw you throw your controller and cry after losing a match. (LMAO - Don't worry though, one of my 7th graders cried after losing a game of headsup7up too.) I didn't know whether you would flip out and kill yourself after I trashed you with Yoshi. Your psycho emo posts are tiring and I don't think anyone reads or takes them seriously. Even if you managed to beat Nikok, which you didn't, no one would give you the respect that you yearn for on the forums because you are psycho. Get help please.

I am really screwed up? ... ..... ...... ..... ..... .. che buffo lolol.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I think I rubbed off on PRiDE. Seriously, that's my exact Burn-method. Compare my burn posts, it follows the same formula.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
To say the least, this tourney, its matches, live feed, Red Halberd, and commentary(all but dark peach) got me back into brawl DOUBLES, and singles on the side as odd as that sounds, and considering I basically signed a blood oath not to play brawl competitively, I'm really surprised. Good **** on top 5 niko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom