• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC Event #4 - GameUnicon 09: S.N.E.S. Tournament - August 2009 - MA

festizzio

Smash Champion
johns

johns

johns

i was gonna go to this but genesis sounds so much better and california's better (closer/cheaper) than ma

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Matt, are you the only one working on getting a venue for this? If so, make other people help you lol.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lets see

neal lives on WC

WoZ hasn't been active for a year now

mattdotzeb is also in charge of this event

add them all up and what do you get? NOHANA

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I see what you did there. LOL

Too good, Scar.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
why not stop *****ing and help organize it yourself. Making fun of .zeb for being incompetent can be fun some (okay, alot) of the time. But when you do it every single time you post in a thread he's involved in, I have to question why you even bother posting.

The Mages are gonna be there--so obviously they be running it as well. Please stop being a dbag just because you can.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You don't know what you're talking about.

I don't do it in every single post.

I call things how I see them and yes that includes calling out retardedness when I encounter it. Pretty much every point/complaint I've made in this thread has been justified because hey look Ohana ain't happening and Matt's hopping on the GU convention thing. Matt knows when I give his TO skills **** it's not personal I just want good tournies (like everybody).

So can this thread be closed finally?

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Let me start of by saying I had nothing to do with any of the planning for Ohana I'm sorry it fell apart.

OK now... here's the official word on this....

I asked if they wanted Ohana to be part of a larger convention last year they said they didn't want games other than smash there... (I mostly talked to White Mage about this at the time for what it's worth.) GU was planning on helping out and having a table at Ohana anyway.

When we got a deal for a convention I talked to the Mages and Matt and now "in spirit" Ohana has partially turned into this...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208490

..It will be awesome. The Mages are doing the majority of the TO and Matt is on Staff helping as well. It's funny how he gets so much crap and is the main reason we still do Mass Madness.

this discussion will be continued...

here

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208490

Top Bottom