• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
meep/kaiser/omni/plank also need a place to stay as well

if not we can probably just hotel it up, ill stay where i stayed last time i went to an esticle

nojoes

Smash Ace
Is anyone driving through Baltimore that would give myself and vidjo a ride? we'll probably be in baltimore.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Does me and hayoto count as a good team?

As far as I know the best team there will be Groom Blue (Azen and Chillin) and M2K and whoever he teams with will be amazing as well.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Inui and Dmbrandon are a good team since in grand finals at CoT3 they took 2 games of M2K and Velocity. idk if inui and dmbrandon team anymore tho

chillindude829

Smash Master
M2K never uses the best character, that would mean he's not at a disadvantage most of the time, which he obviously is because otherwise how would he overcome the odds?! He uses Marth in Melee when Sheik is obviously the best, and he uses Metaknight in Brawl when clearly Snake is better.

....-.-

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
M2K never uses the best character, that would mean he's not at a disadvantage most of the time, which he obviously is because otherwise how would he overcome the odds?! He uses Marth in Melee when Sheik is obviously the best, and he uses Metaknight in Brawl when clearly Snake is better.

....-.-
Something doesn't seem right in this post...

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Can someone house me and 3 or 4 others from H2YL please? You know it's good practice :D Preferably someone not too far from the venue. Thanks :)
I can house you, saturday night , bout a 90% chance

Just got a new apartment, decent size, shouldnt be more than 30 mins from venue

message me on aim via Pandattackannon, or PM me if you still need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom