• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Is there anyone in the Boston area who is going to both this and Mass Madness, and has room for myself and Darc? If you've even more room than that, Boxman and Larx are also interested in coming.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone in the Boston area who is going to both this and Mass Madness, and has room for myself and Darc? If you've even more room than that, Boxman and Larx are also interested in coming.
Alright...so here's the POSSIBLE deal with me :

I live at home. My house isn't very big, but we could possibly fit four people in it. There is my brother's room whichis empty and has a large futon in it, which fold out into a bed. There is room on that futon for two people...(Dazwa and darc, i'm figuring you guys are man enough to sleep together)

...there is also the living room, where there is a couch, and room on the floor for 2 people.

Situation at my house : We have 2 dogs and a cat, if you are allergic, my house is a bad call. the house isn't that big, but its not tiny either...there'd be room for everyone, and its not like we'd be cramped or anything, but its not the plaza.

In the living room there is a huge TV for smashing.

Saturday, I plan on driving myself, possibly Jinx, Nuro, and the trap down to Connecticut.

Sunday, I have church in the morning, so i wont be going to Mass madness right away, but I plan on making a visit after church, around like 2:00ish.

What day would you guys be arriving, how many nights do you need housing, and when are you leaving?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
What day would you guys be arriving, how many nights do you need housing, and when are you leaving?
I'm trying to figure out the other details (how many nights, arrival, etc), but I do know we'll need a ride as we were thinking of taking a bus or something to Boston. We're currently trying to see if there's any way of getting a ride back with other Mainers (doesn't look like it's happening) from Mass Madness, otherwise we might have to stay until Monday or just skip Mass Madness altogether...hmmm

=( @ no Jinx.

edit: I missed memphis's post up there, are you sure you wouldn't mind going to Mass Madness? I don't want to force you to go somewhere you weren't going =(

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to figure out the other details (how many nights, arrival, etc), but I do know we'll need a ride as we were thinking of taking a bus or something to Boston. We're currently trying to see if there's any way of getting a ride back with other Mainers (doesn't look like it's happening) from Mass Madness, otherwise we might have to stay until Monday or just skip Mass Madness altogether...hmmm

=( @ no Jinx.

edit: I missed memphis's post up there, are you sure you don't mind
...I have room for 2-3 then, depending on if i take fatal now, but i mean there are other Massaschusetts people possibly going to XESTICLE, maybe I can organize rides through them?

I dunno, just brainstorming at this point.

So Fatal

Smash Master
...I have room for 2-3 then, depending on if i take fatal now, but i mean there are other Massaschusetts people possibly going to XESTICLE, maybe I can organize rides through them?

I dunno, just brainstorming at this point.
you can pick me up from the train station just tell me what station

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
well I mean Dazwa and Darc mentioned it first, but it seems like they don't only need housing, but also need rides supplied to them as well. If that's the case, I can't do the rides, since i am already transporting 2-3 people to Connecticut either way.

...I can definitely house about 4 people or so, so if that helps anyone, let me know.

(Conditions of the house, sleeping areas, pets, etc... mentioned in my previous post)

meepxzero

Smash Master
well I mean Dazwa and Darc mentioned it first, but it seems like they don't only need housing, but also need rides supplied to them as well. If that's the case, I can't do the rides, since i am already transporting 2-3 people to Connecticut either way.

...I can definitely house about 4 people or so, so if that helps anyone, let me know.

(Conditions of the house, sleeping areas, pets, etc... mentioned in my previous post)
can you house 4 people from my car cuz I have no idea where we are gonna stay :confused:? We can provide you with crucual mk and marth training LOL. Its gonna be me/plank/omni/kaiser. Just gimmie your address if you can thanks!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
boss ur pm box is full lol

dunno if nacker already talked to ya, but i was wondering if you could give me a ride to esticle. i mapquested baltimore (dunno where u live in MD, but thats a generic enough locale) to esticle's venue, then added my place as a stop and its only 6 miles at the way. and we could practice a lil if u want as a break from driving lol. also, if i were to go with you guys, how much would gas cost?

boss8

Smash Hero
Snakeee is gonna make some extra cash on top of our teams winnings. :)
inui MM??? 5$ i dont mind who u choose.......ugh :embarrass

ummmmm mario or weegee???

ummm chibo i might go to laruel on friday so idk...where we are getting nacker.....and if u want to follow nacker it would make it easier...we also need gas moneys.... >_>......

ummmm yea i will clear my inbox....

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
boss i'll take your $5 match

and accepted snaaaake

anyone else want in? anyone going to take the $50 MM challenge?

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
can you house 4 people from my car cuz I have no idea where we are gonna stay :confused:? We can provide you with crucual mk and marth training LOL. Its gonna be me/plank/omni/kaiser. Just gimmie your address if you can thanks!
...it depends on what's happening with darc and Dazwa and the rest of Maine...

Cobra, plz bring us to esticle ;_;

/puppy dog face.
...dude, you know I would if I had room. Nuro has dibs hands down cause he's like 20 minutes from me. I don't know if trap needs a ride, but if he does, then i still only have 2 spots left in my car. Plus Fatal is asking for a ride too.

What we need is just another car coming down from MA that morning to get to CT, between the two cars we would be able to deal with probably housing and rides for everyone that way. Someone else needs to kind of step up to the plate on that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom