• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Regional Event #1: XI.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Results

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
wow everyone was right, brawl brings in the big numbers compared to those dying melee tournaments!!

lol @ 17th place being last in teams

I hope everyone who won doesn't spend their 100 dollars all in one place!!!!

LOL good job cort and pc repping snake keeping the dream alive
The last Melee tournament I went to had 5 entrees and apparently there was one recently around here with another 5 entries. $30 for first place...nice.

I hate these stupid Melee/Brawl arguments.

UberBlackCleric

Smash Cadet
1 Cort (Snake)
2 PC (Snake)
3 Omega Black Mage (Game & Watch)
4 Nintendude (Ice Climbers)
5 Unknown Force (Metaknight)
5 Sol (Snake)
7 Roga (Toon Link)
7 Cat Fight (Snake)

Good **** EC

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
1 Cort (Snake)
2 PC (Snake)
3 Omega Black Mage (Game & Watch)
4 Nintendude (Ice Climbers)
5 Unknown Force (Metaknight)
5 Sol (Snake)
7 Roga (Toon Link)
7 Cat Fight (Snake)

Good **** EC
Sol only used Snake like once... he used DDD in most of his matches.

Snake for Pres 08.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Who was it that was recording matches on the laptop? I'm interested to rewatch that match I had with KevinG. I will find a **** way to destroy Snake if it kills me.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Yea, I'm wondering where those recorded matches with the laptop are being uploaded. I don't see them on Youtube yet. Anyone know?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Heh, well I'll just respond to a few more shoutouts.

Siyko-Those team matches were a lot of fun, and I'm glad they were able to help you guys out (they were beneficial for us too, so it worked both ways!) A 1on1 Meta battle would be sweet, because there are bound to be a lot of them around and practice in the matchup would sure be nice. Good seeing you as always, and if I can get out of work again I'd be happy to get a bunch of matches with you.

Nintendude-Likewise! You were a really cool guy and it was a pleasure meeting you. I'm still curious about how we would have done if we had teamed! Our matches at the end were crazy lol you seemed to get better each match as your defense improved and I had a tougher time finding a way to seperate your IC's without getting owned by grabs (it was a fun challenge though.)

Blackmage-Haha, our tournament match was a lot of fun. It was funny, because I knew the second I hit up-b after I grabbed you that the match would be over since you key'd me once before in a similar fashion (which is why I shook my head in shame at doing the up-b, lol). I really like playing you because its a real challenge to break through your defenses and it forces me to improve my spacing and think creatively. Hope I can play you again sometime, and very good stuff at this event (You came really close to beating PC that first set!) Pleasure as always.

Top Bottom