• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Harry Potter and the Planking Meta Knight, October 4th, Princeton NJ

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I wouldn't mind playing Chu and Chillin again but my wallet can't handle their demands especially thanks to my sis' birthday lol...Don't make it $20 plz xD

chillindude829

Smash Master
I never made any demands. Besides I don't really want to support a tournament Inui's running, we came to the last one because I assumed dmbrandon was the main host, and also we just wanted to shut Inui/dmbrandon up because they were talking so much ****.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I never made any demands. Besides I don't really want to support a tournament Inui's running, we came to the last one because I assumed dmbrandon was the main host, and also we just wanted to shut Inui/dmbrandon up because they were talking so much ****.
YOU CAN'T SHUT ME UP <3

Seriously, I'm awesome. You're kinda awesome, too.

Gothic Zelda

Smash Apprentice
Where is Princeton exactly ^.^;? I live in Asbury (which is like a hour or two from NY if I remember correctly...)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'll be here. Yay, only 6 more days. Gonna be good to see BlackWaltz, Blue and some other cool NJ d00dz after 3 weeks. XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Where is Princeton exactly ^.^;? I live in Asbury (which is like a hour or two from NY if I remember correctly...)
Princeton is near Trenton.

You live on the coast near Neptune and Ocean Grove and stuff. I used to live in Bradley Beach and Neptune, and I have family in Ocean Grove.

If you don't have a car/ride, I know there's train stations all along those towns that can take you to Princeton.

Max Ketchum

I don't care that much about the matter to go take it to him, but I'll just drop my two cents about it in here. Flying and Electric modes are absolutely ridiculous. Ice mode is just plain annoying, but not entirely broken.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Electric mode has those three platforms and the center area.

Flying is ********. Even teh_spamerer agrees. That's only one small part of the stage, though.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Coldkilr is alive? lol good ****

Inui, ToS cant do crew battles, but we'll try to find people to get together, Dumb Crew(Teh_Spammerers worst nightmare xD)

Max Ketchum

And you expect the entire duration of the time spent on the transformation will be on the platforms/center? The matches do tend to move a little.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teh_spamerer says you can use those platforms and the center, which exceeds the conveyor belts in total size, to avoid the belts.

I've noticed this to be true.

The wind/fans = the gay part.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Remove PK2. Now please. I mean, I think having all my CPs taken away is fine.. whatever. But now I have to worry about THREE bad stages.

PK2 will be banned before Frigate. Least on frigate I can USE my pikmin.

EDIT)) It has come to my attention that I indeed have no rides besides myself. Therefore...

I either need a ride, or someone to pick up for the cost of picking them up and splitting normal gas moneys.
Please don't make me drive 4 hours alone again... T.T

EDIT2))) Special rule of disallowing PK2 when an Olimar is in the set?

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
PS2 will just create either a break in competitive play be it the flying, ice, or conveyor belt stage, or it will be a long time consumer due to people waiting out the stage. Nothing teh spamerer can say can defend this. It's true that you can use the platforms, but at what costs.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Even more so, on all but air, olimar can not control his pikmin.

HoHoKus is 2 hours. 4 hour round trip without traffic.

EDIT)) Also, ghost pikmin is more likely to happen by ALOT more. It's kind of like.. sure, everyone can't move properly and slide around, but not being able to move without not having anything to fight?
Ice and sometimes the electric removes Olimar's UPB too.

Max Ketchum

Oh, right. You're from HoHoKus. For some reason I thought you said Hoboken when we talked at Gaming World (or was it CH4?). Yeah, that's a bit of a drive. Rochelle Park is only a two hour round trip (of course, excluding traffic), maybe you could meet us there and we'll take you?

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I will come to this. And I want in on the Mario Party 2 thing. :bee: I'll bring my N64 controller with me. And the old school Smash.

@ Xzax: Can I be a random person to play with your crew. The crew battle thing is too awesome.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
It's up to the tournament host to have whatever stages on, no matter how skewed his view is. This is why you get bans. Win round one, and you'll be fine. No johns.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to change PS2 to banned if teh_spamerer won't bother telling you all why it's not "that gay." I certainly don't care enough to argue about it.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
You're entire un-banning is based of Kashif saying it's 'not that gay?'

You know what is gay? All the **** you suck when spam says something.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kashif is the one that argued for it to be unbanned over AIM with me, so I unbanned it because I liked his points.

If the community wants it off, however, and he won't support the stage and convince them otherwise, I'll turn it off.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
The only point he made that you liked, I'm fairly sure had nothing to do with any stage.

Cept for the experimental stage. oh ho ho!

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I'm going to change PS2 to banned if teh_spamerer won't bother telling you all why it's not "that gay." I certainly don't care enough to argue about it.

No rising air attacks, no smash attacks, no upb, no grabs, ghost pikmin glitch more likely to happen or 'temp ghost glitches'.

DAMAAMN this is a good stage to allow.

EDIT)) Unless I stand still on electric or Ice stage, of course. Edit the first post or I'll be scared.

Top Bottom