• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Harry Potter and the Planking Meta Knight, Oct. 4th

ADHD

Smash Hero
Don't get a big head, kid. Your diddy isn't anywhere near as good as ninja link's, and he couldn't touch me when we played. And that was awhile ago. It's been awhile since I've played anyone, let alone that little monkey, so my catching was off.

You have one good win, from what I understand, and I get to sully it by saying I wasn't even trying. Shame, isn't it?

Let the helium out, and make some friends.

BTW: NinjaEdd and NinjaLink both play diddy and are far more impressive then your generic silliness. Ninjas>pirates.

I didn't run into bananas. you threw them I always picked them up if I ran at them.

But please, judge me by that set. because when I show up randomly again in 5 months, and you've been sitting in front of your TV, making your diddy as polished as possible, I'll pop in and take you down a few notches without touching the game.

tsk tsk.

Hey, **** you dire. No shoutz? I'm not cool? fine. I'm gonna burn your house down.
not a big head, its just that you thought since you were using mk on a random kid that you were gonna win sandbagging or not ;)

dont take it to heart that I said that, but you shouldn't just go in underestimating ppl bc sandbagging caused your loss (either that or your excuse), ninjalink has alot more experience than me and I obviously know he's better, so why do you bring it up?

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Should have done what Diem did and put your name in the singles bracket for shout outs.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Meta Knight is the most fun character for me because I like being allowed to ATTACK a lot, and Meta Knight is the best character for that. Marth, Pit, Dedede, and Snake required too much boring camping.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Special Shoutout for Wes and Dire because they deserve it...

Really though good stuff in teams guys. You guys are mad funny too lmao. Wes grabbed me and Dire hit me with the 9 xD "this is like an interrogation" lmao

Fonz

Smash Ace
Beautiful hospitality we were shown, check that out Wes.

We were basically the two funniest dudes there, and we ***** all of NJ in teams with the exception of a close set with the one NJ team that won it anyway (albeit with massive tornado and chaingrab spam). We still get not shoutouts? DA gets no love once again, s'ok though.

Seeing the singles results just made me wish I stayed for singles so I could have beaten Inui and atomsk as bad as I was doing in teams.

Don't worry, we don't like ya'll smelly a$$ Jersey trash anyway, so it's all mutual :)
The best part of logging onto smashboards/the hub is reading how dire would have won if he had entered, over and over. Also how great his multitude of characters are, never gets old =P

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
lucas: what ever happened to that falcon combo video we were going to make? the ones where i got rpaed 90% of the time back in april?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
how much did u make spam? i prolly shoulda came, only made 100 at work.

tourney was free money. blah

Eazy23

Smash Lord
nah brotha, planking was banned. U mighta got top 20 with ur fighting skills tho:)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
inui give me time ~_~ youtube was gay and didn't want to upload 11 videos (there is a total of 16 too or more something) at once. And whenever i try uploading it freezes 60% of the time -_-

Oh yea Snake, none of your matches [the ones of me and Pride] (Besides the one verses Atomsk) came out good. Curse the stupid program for reseting its settings from my custom ones.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Good sh*t Inui. I'm really glad Will got his name remotely out there lol. Thanks a ton for the housing, we were comfortable and Blue was a really chill roommate Friday night. I felt like a got a little better, and noticed some problems in my game.

My only john is how cold it was XD 10DQ's for door openers, imo :p

Definitely coming to the next one

dmbrandon

Smash Master
thats sad.

playing a character because you have to.

i play mk because hes one of the most bad-*** characters ever in the nintendo series, and i enjoy playing him.

you should never play a character to just win..

well thats my opinion.
This is the ****tiest ****ing post I've ever seen. I hope you get some type of brain dysfunction, so in your rehabilitation, you learn not to be such a stupid person.

ky hasn't gone to a touney in like 8 months
I can't hear your words when you have a giant peeeeenis in your mouth. Seriously, dude. Don't talk for other people. It's called meatriding, and that **** is gay.

gay.

Being gay is fine. I'm friends with lots of gays. You might be too!!! But are you friends with any gay people who are lame? Exactly.

not a big head, its just that you thought since you were using mk on a random kid that you were gonna win sandbagging or not ;)

dont take it to heart that I said that, but you shouldn't just go in underestimating ppl bc sandbagging caused your loss (either that or your excuse), ninjalink has alot more experience than me and I obviously know he's better, so why do you bring it up?
I can underestimate whoever the **** I want. I underestimate Spam when I fight him. Things like that don't matter to me. You can win 30 times over me, I'm still awesome. Forever.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$BALLIN$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The best part of logging onto smashboards/the hub is reading how dire would have won if he had entered, over and over. Also how great his multitude of characters are, never gets old =P
Favorite post this week. I know the week is just starting, but Fonz, you have a huge lead!

$255 after deducting entry fees

@Eazy - Only excessive stalling was banned. When I asked Inui he said stuff like going way under the stage.
good pull, man. grats for your win.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Double post for Great Justice:

Taking two to four random words is not a good way to make a name on any forum. It has no representation of your true self.

Take the poster above me: Punishment Divine. Did anyone see a level70 paladin in full tier 6? No. Anyone see a halo over anyone's head this weekend? I didn't. Maybe it's just me, and my lacking ability to see heavenly beings, but I'm fairly sure no one truly represented said name.

Yet, this person claims to have been there!!!

Soul Searching, bro.

Do a spirit walk, find your soul animal... ****, smoke a **** ton of weed.

It's lame. We have too many people in NJ for me to remember all of this crap.

In other god**** news: Ken has been rocking some foreign-based gameshows. Discuss it!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can underestimate whoever the **** I want. I underestimate Spam when I fight him. Things like that don't matter to me. You can win 30 times over me, I'm still awesome. Forever.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$BALLIN$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Wtf are you talking about, LMAO!! :laugh:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
We fly high, so high, you know this.

you're not black, I forgot. my b.
Because you're only half black you only knew half of the lyrics.

It's actually we fly high, NO LIE.....

Sorry I could only contribute to half of your being. I'm sure if a load created a whole person by itself, you wuda gotten that one easy.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sure inui

CUZ OUR SET WAS SOOO CLOSE LAST TIME

im way better vs marth and mk than snake, id like to see it!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
sure inui

CUZ OUR SET WAS SOOO CLOSE LAST TIME

im way better vs marth and mk than snake, id like to see it!
Uh... That was then. You indeed beat me badly last time. I obviously got a lot better if I beat Atomsk, NinjaLink, and Bum. Don't underestimate. :p

@dmbrandon: lmao

@Ussi: That's how you have to play to beat a Dedede as good as Atomsk with Meta Knight. It's why players like Forte and Omni failed to beat Atomsk, but Plank and I were successful; they had honour, and we didn't. :)

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
@teh_spamerer - Link Dittos!! -- Next time Hyrule!
@Bum - Nice match man. Hopefully we get the chance to talk again, maybe next time it'll be melee.
@Keitaro - You saw me play melee? Haha. Good stuff in crews. Yeah let's play next time.
@Yes! - I think next time you and I should team. In crews that is. We did amazing for all 1 stock we had.
@Blackwaltz - Be more confused about Olimar please. MM yet?
@Eazy - Don't yell at me >_<
@Vex - Fair ***** MK
@Xzaz - Fair ***** MK
@Magus - Reverse Up-B out of shield is too good in melee. We need more amazing Team Falcon moments.
@theDoom - Come all the way from NY and don't even play me? Weak man.
@Knightmare516 - Good times in melee & brawl. Funny we had to face eachother. That match was close >_>
@Benzaa - Haha, thanks for helpingg me find 95 and talking Icies w/ me.
@Chrismas - Yay melee! Remember me next time :-P
@Tec0 - Hopefully soon I'll start measuring up in melee.

@Diem - I'm not a kid. I was the oldest person at that venue. And yes, I still say I can beat Inui. Strange we haven't played yet...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Fair enough, i guess i'll judge when we play again. I've just gotten better too, so I find it hard to believe you've done so at the pace to surpass me :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fair enough, i guess i'll judge when we play again. I've just gotten better too, so I find it hard to believe you've done so at the pace to surpass me :D
You have waaaaay more experience than me with Meta Knight, so you're definitely still better than me and will probably beat me. I'd want to play you for the experience, though.

I also lack experience against a lot of common MD/VA characters like R.O.B., Snake, Marth, and Meta Knight. I don't have good practice in those matches and MD/VA has a lot of those characters. Novelty stuff like Boss's Mario/Luigi might give me trouble, too.

I need experience. I only did well at this tournament because the first good player I fought in the bracket was BlackWaltz, and I have a lot of Olimar experience with Meta Knight. I then fought Bum and lost, but then fought NinjaLink's Diddy Kong and Atomsk's Dedede, both characters I practiced a lot against. teh_spamerer then told me what to do against Bum and I won losers finals. NinjaLink probably would have won if he went R.O.B. against me and camped.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
**** this tournament was big and so was Mass Madness. Good ****. I'm gonna go next time you hold one of these. I guess Atlantic North doesn't hate Brawl as much as I thought.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
@Diem - I'm not a kid. I was the oldest person at that venue. And yes, I still say I can beat Inui. Strange we haven't played yet...
Listen, kid. you're no one. You could NEVER beat Inui. I doubt you could beat any of his top 3. Stop being silly.

Are you a sith lord? You talk like a Sith Lord. We should call you Darth Plank. Or gay. Or the Emperor.

...What?

Also, I do enjoy being known to play well using purely Olimar.
And nolimar. poor kids.

Top Bottom