• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Harry Potter and the Planking Meta Knight, Oct. 4th

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
youtube was gay so I had to upload vids one at a time ~_~ thats why it took so long if your wondering. That and I go to drexel so i have too much school work ~_~ (I had a chem mid term today)

Snakeee

Smash Master
youtube was gay so I had to upload vids one at a time ~_~ thats why it took so long if your wondering. That and I go to drexel so i have too much school work ~_~ (I had a chem mid term today)
Ussi, awesome choice of music on the vids that got messed up. I have the Persona 3 OST, but one of those sounded like a remix. Is that a different album or something?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
dm get on aim

remember that time i was supposed to come early and play with you b4 the game came out but never happened

remember how we are in the same crew?

WHEN DO WE PLAY??????

btw, I need to practice melee for event 52, I just barely started yesterday, but after event 52 I'm gonna brawl a lot more.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eazy assumes everybody is a virgin. You have to have sex right in front of him for at least 5 minutes without a Trojan condom for him to believe you. (Cause if you do it with Trojan's glove bs, you're still a virgin, lol!!)

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Eazy assumes everybody is a virgin. You have to have sex right in front of him for at least 5 minutes without a Trojan condom for him to believe you. (Cause if you do it with Trojan's glove bs, you're still a virgin, lol!!)

:|
10serious

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Plenty of my first sexual experiences were with trojans and they were more than fine:)

Keitaro u just don't fill em out little guy lmao. Don't ask for the xxls cuz then there is gunna be like 95% rubber and 5% keitaro up in ur lady.

Feels good 2 be blessed:):):)

BUM163

Smash Lord
this thread still lives lol? anyway sup fellas. whens the next one?

Top Bottom