• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4H: Champion - West Coast Love :)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I would go if I had funds. I actually have october break for classes on Monday and Tuesday following the tournament (10th and 11th)... Damn. :(

I went to Genesis 2 because I was going to California anyways to see my grandparents... >.>

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Coming in just to vouch for Reflex being brought to this. That guy is soooo good.

He's pretty okay at Brawl too.

EDIT: Blacknightnumbers with the hard truth. lmao

Dro-Dragon

Smash Rookie
lol I would chime in on who I would want to come but I don't know any of you yet :0

plus im in San Diego

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Alright, so the plans we made to fly out a player fell through. The good news is we're going to put up donations/start fundraising soon for the next Champion event (in a little over three months).

I'm securing the date this week as well, it depends on the tourneyplay situation, but it will most likely be on the second or third week of October, being co-hosted with Champ/2GG :). We're going to have the entire room (the new big one from last weeks tournament) dedicated to Smash only. I'll have more info/picture updates later this week.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Unfortunately, things fell through with 2GG this time around. They had venue trouble due to the new semester making things chaotic. The date up now is the final date and is going to be at The Legendary Lotus card shop! We're going to have the whole place pretty much to our selves so there will be a lot of space for setups. I'll have updates with flyers and equipment next week!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
My bad, once we changed venues we added Melee and I forgot to change the title!

We have Brawl donations going down to help out of region carpools make it out, do you guys think setting something up for Melee would be a good idea as well?

Top Bottom