• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4H: Champion - West Coast Love :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Really pissed at myself for not noticing, but the feed from the livestream TV to my recording setup cut out about an hour and a half into it, so I basically recorded about 8 hours' worth of black screen. : \

Return

Smash Apprentice
Good tourney was really disappointed i didn't make it out of pools but I think I had the hardest one. hopefully melee will be hosted again next time?

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Aisight- too close for comfort man, you're really good
Table- you could be so good at melee. seems like you have intuition and a very fluid understanding of how to play. ie quit brawl.
Rickety- Old School Hero, sexy tech predicts, Nice Guy, Get Ken to play ahaha
Everyone I ate with - ****
J666- So tricky. Really makes you have to question your muscle memory.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Really pissed at myself for not noticing, but the feed from the livestream TV to my recording setup cut out about an hour and a half into it, so I basically recorded about 8 hours' worth of black screen. : \

That was most likely my fault. I didn't know what your laptop was connected to when I had to switch all the cables from Tearbear's wii to a Gamecube to stream Melee and then back to Brawl again. Then when I switched it back I didn't know where you had your laptop plugged into.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Nah, my cables were completely separate from the stream ones, and video started crapping out way before Melee was ever played on that TV. More likely I didn't pay extra attention and make sure the output on the back of the TV was stable before hitting record and just leaving it running.

Top Bottom