• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2014 - Super Smash Bros. Invitational - Players/Rules Announced

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
If GameSpot is in, I know who I wanna see get crushed. X3

Anyways, so much Smash this E3. They better show off some BIG newcomers.

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
I'm hoping Andre of GameXplain gets to rep his "media outlet".

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

spader13

Smash Journeyman
It's nice that no characters need to be left out then, but otherwise, I can't see this generating too much hype.

MontyMonterson

Smash Rookie
GameXplain are awesome, they genuinely care about Nintendo games and are extremely passionate about them. They're such a nice change from the usual media outlets who constantly feel the need to bash Nintendo and only post negative articles about them and don't really seem to care about the quality of their games but only their sales numbers.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I'd love to see André play. Especially since he will be dead after, anyways, having to analysis countless upon countless of hours of GamePlay after all this.

Morbi

Scavenger
Andre Segers of GameXplain is the most deserving for sure.
I agree, I have been watching his videos before I go to bed for no apparent reason, well I suppose it is because I enjoy hearing his opinion. As an avid speculator, I do not go out of my way to do that (as I hear plenty of opinions pertaining to Smash each and every day). I would LOVE to see GameXplain at e3.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Andre definitely deserves a shot, so hopefully we can find out soon who's going.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I want someone playing as Pit. He seems too different to be ignored.
ZeRo , please pick Pit.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Aww, that's a real shame. :/

I guess IGN is most certanly one of them, though. Not sure about the other Three.

Mamp

Smash Apprentice
Regarding the media tournament, Matthew Tarantino, author of webcomic Brawl in the Family, hinted at something in his comment on his latest comic.
  • "I’ll be back July 2nd! In the meantime, enjoy the excitement of E3 and the fresh new kart smell of Mario’s latest racer. But if that’s not enough, here’s one last tantalizing tidbit–I’m not just going to E3 as a spectator this year. In fact, I just may be meeting with a certain beloved game company…"
Do you think this could be a hint that he will be playing, or nah?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I think the reason he's meeting with them could be in regards to the Tadpole Treble game or w/e it's called that he and his brother are developing for Wii U. I doubt he's going to participate, though he'd definitely be my first pick for a media outlet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One of the media outlet guys/whatevers is obviously Sal Romano:troll:

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
So does anyone know how well Keighley will do?

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Mario Kart 8 rumors/leaks are popping up. I guessing smash ones will follow shortly

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
That are fake, unfortunately

We've been over the fact that this picture is fake, but the expanded roster hasn't been proven fake yet.

Lobos

Smash Master
Is this gonna be like when brawl came out and the melee players were like "meh its ok" then went back to playing melee?

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
We've been over the fact that this picture is fake, but the expanded roster hasn't been proven fake yet.
Honestly Plessie just makes too much sense for it to be fake. I mean, not that it wouldn't be easy as **** to make a fake Plessie head for the CSS, but honestly. And it's just the kind of thing they'd do.

Plus, didn't they admit that at least Diddy got cut due to time constraints, and because Koopalings? I've figured they'd put him back in with DLC ever since I heard they were doing it.

Last edited:

Batu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlight33
Anyone knows the hour of the tournament? I want to twitch it but is hard to do it, cuz cant stay all day looking at it. :s

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Anyone knows the hour of the tournament? I want to twitch it but is hard to do it, cuz cant stay all day looking at it. :s
4:00-6:30 PM PST

Top Bottom