• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
LeakerBro is obviously just messing with us. There isn't even support for 6 controllers. He could have easily said 5 and have the same result, but he just wanted to mess with us a little further.

We're done here. He could have at least made an entertaining fake, but he had to make a dumb one nobody likes.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I think Sebagomez is just messing with us....well Leaker clearly is too, but that wasn't Leaker.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Leakerbro's new leak:

Hi! I'm Leakerbro...
1) Golden Digger (Wario Ware) is the new AT.
2) And Mona (also from Wario Ware) joins the battle.
3) Pac-Man, and Blinky are in the game.
4) Pink Golden Peach is an AT.
5) Mewtwo joins the battle, again.
6) Prepare your body! Now there are battles for up to 6 players!
That's all for today, tomorrow I bring you more information. Have a nice day.
Nice fake you made, it's LeakerBros, not Leakerbro.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
LeakerBro is obviously just messing with us. There isn't even support for 6 controllers. He could have easily said 5 and have the same result, but he just wanted to mess with us a little further.

We're done here. He could have at least made an entertaining fake, but he had to make a dumb one nobody likes.
Well IIRC Nintendo did say you could eventually connect two gamepads to a Wii U console so I guess you could have two gamepads and 4 other controllers. Although I don't think the two gamepad support will ever come.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
As a person who just walked into this thread, I can't believe how people even consider the "Leaker Bros" leaks as being worthy of discussion. Some dude literally just sat his ass down on a computer and thought "hey, I'll make a simple text leak for Smash Bros, idk if ppl will belive me, but wait, oh that's right, the people on SmashBoards will endlessly discuss my leak, and therefore increase my crappy self-esteem.WHEEEEEE!" Seriously guys, come on.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
As a person who just walked into this thread, I can't believe how people even consider the "Leaker Bros" leaks as being worthy of discussion. Some dude literally just sat his *** down on a computer and thought "hey, I'll make a simple text leak for Smash Bros, idk if ppl will belive me, but wait, oh that's right, the people on SmashBoards will endlessly discuss my leak, and therefore increase my crappy self-esteem.WHEEEEEE!" Seriously guys, come on.
We need to do something to pass the time until E3.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Well IIRC Nintendo did say you could eventually connect two gamepads to a Wii U console so I guess you could have two gamepads and 4 other controllers. Although I don't think the two gamepad support will ever come.
No one will ever buy that. Ever! They cost around 170 bucks or something crazy, so they won't be flying off the shelves. At best they can be used for replacements.

As a person who just walked into this thread, I can't believe how people even consider the "Leaker Bros" leaks as being worthy of discussion. Some dude literally just sat his *** down on a computer and thought "hey, I'll make a simple text leak for Smash Bros, idk if ppl will belive me, but wait, oh that's right, the people on SmashBoards will endlessly discuss my leak, and therefore increase my crappy self-esteem.WHEEEEEE!" Seriously guys, come on.
We are just REALLY bored.

Morbi

Scavenger
It is all for the sake of entertainment, I highly doubt that people honestly believe the leak.

Neo Zero

I love how people keep thinking we believe it because we're talking about it. No one here seriously believes it lol.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Photographic proof. Trailer screenshots for Wario's Tuesday Reveal.

Was FB messaged this. is it real????

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Photographic proof. Trailer screenshots for Wario's Tuesday Reveal.

Was FB messaged this. is it real????

So jagged. The CG in the other trailers looked 1000 times better.
EDIT: And my suspicions are right, this isn't even from anything official

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Wario is not in his Default Costume, his WarioWare incarnation. It does not necessarily disprove the leak, but at the same time, that is very suspicious.
To be quite fair, this SHOULD of been his default costume in the first place.

I agree it does look jagged, but I absolutely love how Mario's like "Oh ****" lol

Neo Zero

What difference does it make. LeakerBros nonsense is fake too.
That's like me posting a Sal leak saying Wolf, Roy and Master Chief will be revealed at E3 and then not providing proof. Fake or not, let him be fake on his own merits, don't add your own BS to it.

ActionHankBeard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ActionHankBeard
That's like me posting a Sal leak saying Wolf, Roy and Master Chief will be revealed at E3 and then not providing proof. Fake or not, let him be fake on his own merits, don't add your own BS to it.
It's BS to point out that a fake leak is fake. Oh.

Khoru

Smash Champion
shrugs i understood perfectly that seba was playing off of leakerbros' bs and that wasn't something they actually said

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Wario is not in his Default Costume, his WarioWare incarnation. It does not necessarily disprove the leak, but at the same time, that is very suspicious.
Well, even with the extremely rapid debunk of that little bit of fun, the fact remains that even if it wasn't debunked.. why would they have a trailer just for a returning veteran, especially at an event like E3?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well, even with the extremely rapid debunk of that little bit of fun, the fact remains that even if it wasn't debunked.. why would they have a trailer just for a returning veteran, especially at an event like E3?
Maybe it was to introduce Wario and then another Wario character, like with Charizard and Greninja

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Maybe it was to introduce Wario and then another Wario character, like with Charizard and Greninja
I really hope MetaKnight gets a trailer revealing himself and Bandana Dee.....That's my dream moment.

Anyway, nothing to see here.

Last edited:

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
I invented a leak, which was discussed for 5 minutes... That's all...
(To demonstrate the vagrancy of the leaks)

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Looking back I kinda wish I didnt know those pics were fake right away. If people knew the wario factory video existed and they were fake, they could have just let it play out.... no harm wouldve been done. hes returning anway.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Looking back I kinda wish I didnt know those pics were fake right away. If people knew the wario factory video existed and they were fake, they could have just let it play out.... no harm wouldve been done. hes returning anway.
We would probably spend an extra 15 minutes until someone recognizes it from GMod Models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom