• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E2C, Hypest, & RTGN.TV Present Smash 4 Worldwide With $1000 In Prizes on Jan. 18th

Are you participating?

• Total voters

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm seriously excited to be helping host this as a member of Hypest. This is going to be an incredible event!

A-9

Smash Rookie
NNID
DoctorBored
Never tried something like this before, let's see if I go out in the first or second round.

PokÉmblem

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wolfvdc
3DS FC
4553-9960-0926
I might be able to join, anyway I've been having a lot of trouble fighting Samus' so can you guys help me with that?

SupremeSuperiorStick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sohaii
I signed up for the event, and joined the Facebook group/event. Is there anything else I need to do? Just making sure I'm all set.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
I'm in for the first round. Only Jesus can save me after that.

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
Well, I just signed up. I look forward to competing with you all.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Alright, signed up, don't even have a gamecube adapter, but hey, maybe...uhh...maybe miracles are real and I'll get 3rd place or just learn to be a better player. Good luck yall. Now Im just worried about missing something and getting disqualified...

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Will definitely be in this.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Must ask for free day at work...must!

This sounds like it'll be so great.

I can't see myself winning, but hey! it's worth a shot! and playin and participating is the fun part

WECKmaster329

Smash Rookie
NNID
GAMEfreak329
Just Signed up. Looking forward to participating and having fun while learning a few new tricks. This will be a good way to test my skills against other skilled players. Hopefully I am able to proceed past the first round.

MonadoPower

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mrmiles94
3DS FC
0104-0519-8627
Dang it. If I only had a wii u... Well back to playing the 3ds version!

D

Deleted member

Just entered.

Can't wait to see Scarf Boy and Diddy Schlong in GFs.

Earthbound22

Smash Rookie
NNID
NicWiiU
So I'm a bit confused...how does it work? Tourney mode hasn't been added yet so how will we do a tournament online?
EDIT: Think I'm clear on it, still not completely sure after signing up for it, if anyone wants to reply and set me straight would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

JetCloud

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dairanto-Gaming
3DS FC
0146-9526-2827
I'm in. Anyone want to train with me?

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
This is perfect for me! I've been wanting to see how I rank against pro players without having to spend hundreds of dollars on APEX. Count me in.

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
So I'm a bit confused...how does it work? Tourney mode hasn't been added yet so how will we do a tournament online?
EDIT: Think I'm clear on it, still not completely sure after signing up for it, if anyone wants to reply and set me straight would be much appreciated.
You'll be placed in a bracket through Challonge and just play your opponent and record the results on there once each set is over.

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
Over 550 players have registered now. We are on pace to hit 1000 by Friday. Please help continue to spread the word. We are working to find sponsors and add to the payout. If you know anyone that may be interested in sponsoring the event, have them send us a message. Also, if you can, please subscribe to our channel on Twitch www.twitch.tv/events2compete. Thank you.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Would it be a good idea to hold Skype/ooVoo calls amassing large numbers of players at least 1 hour before the event starts? How about finding ways to coordinate messages between these groups and TOs? If not, I assume all TO and bracket issues will be resolved via Challonge.

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
Would it be a good idea to hold Skype/ooVoo calls amassing large numbers of players at least 1 hour before the event starts? How about finding ways to coordinate messages between these groups and TOs? If not, I assume all TO and bracket issues will be resolved via Challonge.
There will be an IRC room for each bracket posted the day or two before the tournament for everyone and the T.O. to communicate.

Top Bottom