• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E2C, Hypest, & RTGN.TV Present Smash 4 Worldwide With $1000 In Prizes on Jan. 18th

Are you participating?

• Total voters

Scr7

Smash Cadet
NNID
Scr7ven
Go to your bracket, click the big blue check in button at the top, and you're good.

Scr7

Smash Cadet
NNID
Scr7ven
This probably means you haven't been added to the brackets yet; contact the TO about it.

cFive

Smash Apprentice
On Challonge? Cause I have "no tournaments found" there.
go to challonge, click your name in the right upper corner, then either "messages" or "notifications"...

maybe you go an invitation but didnt realize it.. you have to accept that before you can check in!

if not, contact a TO..

kingman1

Smash Rookie
NNID
kingman1
go to challonge, click your name in the right upper corner, then either "messages" or "notifications"...

maybe you go an invitation but didnt realize it.. you have to accept that before you can check in!

if not, contact a TO..
Nothing is there.

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
I'm guessing that since I signed up yesterday, i'm still being added into the brackets, yes?

Super8429

Smash Rookie
wow i signedup a mounth ago and was not put into any bracket why i don't know but since no one wants to help me ok i guess

PK Thor

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThunderThor77
3DS FC
3952-7499-7247
My IRC room isn't loading whenever I click on it, I tried on two different browsers too. It's for North America Pool 5 (C) if anyone can help me out.

SilverWolf7

Smash Apprentice
Perhaps it's just not fully up yet, but I cannot load the IRC room of my bracket either. North America Pool 2 (W).

HeavyMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bloodriot779
I was about to say, I can't get into mine either (EU2), I'm glad it's not just me. ._.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I've been knocked out of the tournament. Rosalina/ROB kicked my Lucina into Loser's, Diddy Kong finished her off. Not sure if I should feel salty that I was destroyed by the two best people in the game (at this time), but I've witnessed firsthand why Diddy's considered an absolute dastard.

In regards to the tournament organizers, I appreciate how organized the entire thing was.

Last edited:

HeavyMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bloodriot779
Annnnd I'm out... Got knocked into loser's first round by a good Yoshi player who's still going. I slaughtered my next few matches until I came up against a Sonic mirror Match. It was close but I lost, I switched to Pikachu and it was a REALLY stupid decision... Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. One or two of my matches were SO much fun. I'm gonna upload them to Youtube Probably.

Cheers for the opportunity though. c:

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Wow, I wasn't registered (even though I signed up 2 days ago) so when I checked it was too late.

Srcw624

Smash Rookie
I really want to participate, but it says the form isnt available to register. Can someone help me with that?

Top Bottom