• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E123's Sig Shop

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
oh my.... Did you watercolor it?
could you just take that effect off of the render? That would be much appreciated.

E123Omega

Smash Lord

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Come on Wretched, let's not spam.

Not sure what a pixelated Rupee has to do with anything. :glare:

E123Omega

Smash Lord

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Picture: [collapse=pic]
[/collapse]

Text: Simmilar to how your sig says "Dam Yankees" but bigger and if you could, have it fade away. As for the words, just put "What do you cherish most?" on the top half. And put "Give me the pleasure of taking it away." on the bottom. And add my username somewhere on it.

Style and Colors: Anything that looks good. I'm not sure what to suggest. :(

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Picture: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=mario+military#/d2dashp
Text: at the top right put "if it werent for us" and at the bottom left put "most of you wouldnt matter". put my name in there somewhere
Colors: Green and Red (if they dont work Black and blue will do)
specifics: make it seem like there are 2-4 planets in the background if possible.
Render is water-marked. Provide another.

Picture: [collapse=pic]
[/collapse]

Text: Simmilar to how your sig says "Dam Yankees" but bigger and if you could, have it fade away. As for the words, just put "What do you cherish most?" on the top half. And put "Give me the pleasure of taking it away." on the bottom. And add my username somewhere on it.

Style and Colors: Anything that looks good. I'm not sure what to suggest. :(
And I just can't work with this picture. Sorry. :(

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Sephiroths Masamune:

V1

V2

Choose your pick.
As I said before, I absolutely suck with text, so don't ask for too much. Tried a few different things with this one, hope you like either.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
With the LCS' comin up, I'm feelin the urge to make a few Baseball sigs. But since I don't make sigs for myself, can people request a few?

EDIT: Guess not, still made a new sig anyway. Tons and tons of experimentation with this one. The wings being part of the experimentation :)

E123Omega

Smash Lord
New sig/style guys.

V1:

V2:

Its horrendously different so it gets front page'd.

EDIT: Another sig:

Not front page worthy but if anybody wants another similar, let me know. Its not even a particular style >_<

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Ellloo, I tried to request a sig in SuSa's shop, but it got rejected B( (<3's to SuSa though)

I was hoping maybe i could put the request in here?

Hellllo, I have a request pleeeasee<3

Size: 350 x 125
Render/Stock: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9720/akuma4.png
Color Scheme: Your choice
Style:Your choice
Text: Deeeeejay

Note: Would it be possible to make the kanji on his back stick out more? Maybe a glow or something?

If so, thank you! :D

E123Omega

Smash Lord
You just love that Ness stock, don't you? :laugh:
LOL, its just great to work with. I'll prolly use it just one more time, with the stock upside down ;)

So there isn't a misunderstanding, I rejected him for personal reasons - not his request. :p I just can't work with the render....

Funny thing is neither can I....

Ellloo, I tried to request a sig in SuSa's shop, but it got rejected B( (<3's to SuSa though)

I was hoping maybe i could put the request in here?

Hellllo, I have a request pleeeasee<3

Size: 350 x 125
Render/Stock: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9720/akuma4.png
Color Scheme: Your choice
Style:Your choice
Text: Deeeeejay

Note: Would it be possible to make the kanji on his back stick out more? Maybe a glow or something?

If so, thank you! :D
I can't work with that because the render is smaller than the sig size and it cuts off in a ugly manner...

EDIT: Because I had some free time, I tried anyway:

I'll keep the PSD around if you want any edits, just let me know.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I can't work with that because the render is smaller than the sig size and it cuts off in a ugly manner...
I don't understand why i didn't change the numbers D:<!!! I looked at the size of the render so many times, but forgot to change the size for the sig ;( I meant to say 300x125. ;( i'm sorry for all this trouble, i'm starting to hate that picture now. Thank you though.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I don't understand why i didn't change the numbers D:<!!! I looked at the size of the render so many times, but forgot to change the size for the sig ;( I meant to say 300x125. ;( i'm sorry for all this trouble, i'm starting to hate that picture now. Thank you though.
Hey I improvised, don't put my work to waste now.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Hey I improvised, don't put my work to waste now.
I know :D I'm saying i'm starting to hate the render, not the sig B)

edit: I hate to sound picky, but I guess you had started to make the sig last night or something, before i had edited the request. I had changed the render to http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9720/akuma4.png, it's the same picture, just a friend of mine made his skin a little less red... so that the kanji is more noticeable. Would it be too much to switch it now? And just forget about making the kanji glow or anything, since the render is a little messy.. I just didn't like the way the kanji came out.

If not, it's still cool.. thank you again for you time and talent :D

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I know :D I'm saying i'm starting to hate the render, not the sig B)

edit: I hate to sound picky, but I guess you had started to make the sig last night or something, before i had edited the request. I had changed the render to http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9720/akuma4.png, it's the same picture, just a friend of mine made his skin a little less red... so that the kanji is more noticeable. Would it be too much to switch it now? And just forget about making the kanji glow or anything, since the render is a little messy.. I just didn't like the way the kanji came out.

If not, it's still cool.. thank you again for you time and talent :D
I used that picture. I made the signature in the morning, about nearly 30 mins after I made that post about the render.

I just noticed the sig got red x'd, what the hell...

also another CoD sig, not so pleased with it.....

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Last time I even opened Photoshop was on the same day I posted here last.

this place be DDDDDDDDEADEEEEER than a *****

also i highly dislike how ThreeX has a different sig with the same exact stock he asked me to use

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Okay, thanks for letting me know.

This was the picture I wanted to use, but I realize that it's a render. Would you be able to work with this? Like, make a black / dark background and add your own effects and etc.? Other than the picture and "Tery" somewhere in the signature the rest is open to what you want to do with it, unless you prefer specification.

Just let me know.

Top Bottom