• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E123's Sig Shop

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hmm...I'd like to have a try. I can't seem to find the perfect kirby sig for me.
Can you make me an epic Blue kirby sig?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey! Kuz directed me over here. I really love the one you did for him, and looking over others that you've done, they're also very impressive. If you have the time/inclination/good will in your heart, would you be willing to make me a signature based on this image? the standard 400x125 would be fine, if you were to undertake such an endeavor, and I'd like my tag ("Battlecow") displayed prominently somewhere- wherever and however you think is best. If you want a more specific order RE font/size/whatever, I can do that, but if not I'll leave it in your capable hands. The picture isn't "longways" by nature- is that a problem? You don't have to include the entire thing if that makes it difficult.

Thanks in advance for any consideration that you lend to my request-

Battlecow

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Hey! Me again...
I tried to do what I told you, but I kind of suck at photoshop... :S
Anyway, could you make a sig with this image:
http://arschacks.jalbum.net/SSBB/Link/slides/Link Texture hack.jpg

you can cut his left arm and what it takes from the bottom to make it fit to the sig's standard size,
and I'd like it to say 3mmanu3lrc somewhere or ERC if the first is too large.
help me if you please, I'll appreciate that.

E123Omega

Smash Lord

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Yo guys, I thought I'd mention that I'll prolly never get around to any of these sigs until after Monday...another 6 page report came up and I still haven't finished the prior one...

After Monday, all I'll have is a pair of final exams and I'll be done for the semester and be able to do sigs on a regular basis....until then don't expect anything out of me for the next few days.

:/

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
That's ok, take your time, for the sigs I've seen you've done I think it's gonna worthy the waiting.

I hope you do great in those reports/exams by the way.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Take your time, bro.

Btw, do they not let you have an Ω in your name? Sucks that you have to write it out, if so.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I am alive! I have finished my first semester of college and will resume to sig making tomorrow. Thanks for waiting patiently (eventhough you had no choice :p)

Wrath`

Smash Master
It has been a while since I have had a good signature, and your sigs look awesome.

I would like a standard size sig using Komachi Onozuka

I have no other preferences, you can also use another pic if you find a better one. Thanks in adavnce

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Since IYMsmasher didn't like what I made for him, I took on his 2 character request and made 2 verisons. Which one do you guys like more?

2 verisons:

Verison 1:

Verison 2:

IYM!

Smash Lord
hey E123Omega, i will take the first, thanks, and sorry for be a disagrees person :urg:

i feel bad , you did a awesome work, but now i am see with another eyes your work

thanks my friend, sorry for being a problem, and sorry for made wait to the other people

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
It's like too selective.
That'd be like an annoying person when it comes about choosing.
@E123Omega; Correct me if I'm wrong.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
sorry, what mean "picky" ? it dont apear in the dictionary
a little choosy about everything

For example:

u ask for a red sig, i make you an orange-reddish sig, you complain about orange being in the sig and ask that it be completely red. that is being picky

It's like too selective.
That'd be like an annoying person when it comes about choosing.
@E123Omega; Correct me if I'm wrong.
yea that is about right

It's been so long, Omega.

Hope you don't mind me still using this old thing.
BROOOOOO OMGGGGG What is up man!? Still kickin *** in Brawl I bet?!

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
:( i feel bad, sorry E123Omega, be picky is one of my bad maners i will try to change it :)

and i will put my new cool sig to make this post more credible XD
LOLz!!!
It's not that bad to be that way if you're not TOOOO Picky, it just makes you kind of a confident person who knows what's what he wants.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
You could come up with something better than that like...

Thanks, the same for you and everyone who read this thread. :awesome:

... Instead of just replacing what you posted for nvm............. n n
I wish you a happy new year by the way. :D
lol sorry... I asked if someone could make me a sig.. but yeah i got it taken care of.. ^^ unless someone still wants to make me a yoshi sig

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Eh, I'm not up for making a sig you possibly won't use. Its either you request with the intention of using it or you don't request at all.

As okay as your sig is, I don't think I can do anything better (text wise anyway)

Top Bottom