• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ducktales Mafia - Game over

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
and what did he say?

Soup, deadline was in.... Gheb didn't even clarify, we still had like a week or something >_< I was going to do some rereading and all.

I honestly should have called BS on Ryker's claim when I first saw it, like I wanted to. When I saw "I saw Soup get roleblocked" I read it as "I roleblocked Soup" because I'm sure one of you two did. Probably DH, considering Ryker's the one who said he saw it, but idk.

Looks like I was right about the triplets being safeclaims >_>

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I was the roleblocker.

Ryker didn't use either of the fakeclaims we were given, but since he was the last one to claim he knew he could get away with it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ryker, you were obv scum. You can't call anyone's play bad. Kuz is the only reason you were allowed to live ever. That and Asdioh somehow ruling you out.

And yeah, you're right. I didn't give a **** about this game after D1.

GG Kuz. But still, MVP: No one cause town should've played better. (That's b far including me)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I had a town read on Classy Raptor, but on D2 you kind of blew it :( what happened Chaco?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, you were obv scum. You can't call anyone's play bad. Kuz is the only reason you were allowed to live ever. That and Asdioh somehow ruling you out.

And yeah, you're right. I didn't give a **** about this game after D1.

GG Kuz. But still, MVP: No one cause town should've played better. (That's b far including me)

Chaco

Never Logs In
I had a town read on Classy Raptor, but on D2 you kind of blew it :( what happened Chaco?
I had 9 shifts this past week, and Glyph has been so busy I didnt even bother to try and keep hydraing with him. We made one post together and that was it.

Ryker...you just mad cause your *** got pegged by PFP and me. Styled on.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Salty because I even told Gova my picks for the scum-team were Ryker/DH since D1. ;___;

Oh wellz congratz Kuzi/Seikend/Ryker on a win. Bitter I had to replace out now. xD

Lol Soupa, don't quick-vote in MyLo. Goodness me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Cheated? o.o"

Me+Gova were a hydra to begin with then I had to replace out because of something that happened to a few of the players.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Not that Gheb is going to actually choose based on voting but I'm going to have to agree with No MVP.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I don't see why people think town lost this game for town.

We were the one who pushed GLG the hardest and saved Ryker from lynch D1. We were the one who debunked the attack on Ryker D2 and pushed Classy Raptor into self-hammering D2 despite the wagon having no support before I stepped in.

We were the one who set up D3 so that Ryker was the last to claim and that he had a claim that literally made one of everyone's scumpicks Gova thus making him the prime lynch candidate. Not to mention we alpha'd through the 502s which deserves a medal of its own :awesome:

Ryker did a lot more than you guys know behind the scenes and we sat there in skype for hours debating the best NK choice and thinking about avenues to take so he could stay alive.

Town didn't lose this game, scum clearly won it.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I can't condone getting the mod to indirectly assist you in a gambit that made some people think you were town. It's your own damn fault for not posting on the hydra.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asid Wash was probably a high-up-there NK choice because we were so threatening, right?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I can't condone getting the mod to indirectly assist you in a gambit that made some people think you were town. It's your own damn fault for not posting on the hydra.
/salt

1. Not a good punishment for not posting on a hydra (making the vote permanent as it breaks the game).

2. I didn't consciously break that rules and breaking that rule isn't gamebreaking.

3. Your own damn fault for not treating my self-vote as a null-tell. Sword said in thread as soon as I did it that I could just as easily be scum not wanting to get outed in lylo as town not wanting to get alphad. It was because the entire player list already had a town read on my slot that it was just more believable.

The mod didn't do anything to assist me. You let that happen (you personally, Gova, didn't try to convince anyone that it was a null tell. You lurked the thread during that whole Day not saying anything. Why didn't you step in and stop others from taking it as a town-tell).

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I didn't think you were town for it. I know it was a null tell and you should have taken it up with him in private, not in thread.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I did and he told me he wouldn't change it. Want to see the PMs?

Therefore I went to the thread and made the best of a bad situation trying to not get myself outed in lylo. If anyone got a town read from it, its their fault.

If you knew it was a null-tell then why didn't you tell others that then instead of now.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yay at dieing and not playing after day 1 :).

Ryker why u so obv scum? :v

Damn I need to get better at this game so I can actually convince people about stuff. Aw well. GG.

MVP: DATHYDRA

Not voting kuz alone like everyone else, since its on a hydra account technically.

Oh, as soon as WL tried to do the "We have a majority, so vote somewhere else" thing, I gave up on this game and didn't care about anything in it LOL. May have been someone besides WL but yeah.

:027:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nah, Kuz, you didnt push me to self hammer. I did it for the sole hope that Asid ALONE would realize I was dead on. I had the most town faith in him after I did it.

And, scum didnt win this game tbh, town boggled it bad.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
hammering yourself doesn't make you any more right or wrong though :/

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Like, trust me, when you self-hammered and flipped town and then scum killed pfp and he flipped town, I would've gone hard on Ryker. Soup was cleared, it was a matter of comparing DH to Gova and lynching one of the two of them.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Swordy posted a longass list of quotes and **** that I imagine was to Joey in the Skype group and J and I saw it. I imagine Gheb force-removed us because it would confirm us as not on a scum team.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah it was to me lol.

By the way we thought that CR was scum when he did what he did. We were kinda too late to vote though, so I was going to use that to our advantage and say that we had him as town the whole time lol.

Sword we have to try this hydra again <3. Super fun :)!

:027:

Top Bottom