• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Wtf bumping from Page 7

Anyway...

the organization is FINALLY re-recognized, meaning I can finally start hosting these again.

People start suggesting some dates and I'll see if I can work them into my schedule and host em. I'll host on Fridays Sats or Sundays, doesn't matter.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Just when you thought the tournament schedule was already overflowing, another tournament series re-emerges.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Wtf bumping from Page 7

Anyway...

the organization is FINALLY re-recognized, meaning I can finally start hosting these again.

People start suggesting some dates and I'll see if I can work them into my schedule and host em. I'll host on Fridays Sats or Sundays, doesn't matter.
As long as they aren't Friday. I know I've never been to any of the DSOs ever so I really wanna go to one.

mib004

Smash Ace
make it on friday because im tired of wasting a saturday on a tourney. Early sunday morning or Friday at 5 like usual dso's

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea friday night/sunday are classic, and never have date conflicts

though i do wanna hold some a quality saturday tourney or two this season

any empty weekends comin up anyone?

dealth0072

Smash Journeyman
Is MK still banned?
Also, you are like a god Chibo. Starting a monthly in South Jersey, then reviving one thats about 20 minutes away.

This combined with Fusion = Mad fun.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You guys be trollin *wags finger*

at least I've never gotten dead last at every event at a tourney

And Xzax you can't hold your wolf win like that on me anymore since the most recent set went to me lol. MK however you can :p

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Supposedly in the near future once Chibo sets a date and everything, but none are scheduled atm.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow guys rly? I made a new thread for the next one already. I think it fell to pg2 tho already post there not here

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
A link would've been nice..... a lot of people don't read the Atl North forum, just subscribe to certain threads.

Top Bottom