• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
any more discussion of the mk ban will be warned and reviewed by the appropriate mod.

you guys should kno that im not messing around with this. seriously, i announced that he was banned at DSO 9 10 11 months ago lol

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
any more discussion of the mk ban will be warned and reviewed by the appropriate mod.

you guys should kno that im not messing around with this. seriously, i announced that he was banned at DSO 9 10 11 months ago lol
He's just stating something, not arguing...like wtf. And honestly, I don't think its that big of a problem to discuss the MK ban in here considering its for the tournament as long as it doesn't get out of hand, but again I really don't care.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this is not a mk ban debate thread

its been brought up 8 million times (literally, count it) since i announced the ban for the first 3 events months ago

theres been multiple warnings from different mods to not bring it up

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
this is not a mk ban debate thread

its been brought up 8 million times (literally, count it) since i announced the ban for the first 3 events months ago

theres been multiple warnings from different mods to not bring it up
I believe, that we should be able to voice our opinions in this thread, considering we ARE paying money for this tournament, as long as done civilized.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
except the opinions has been voiced before plenty of times, and it almost always gets out of hand everytime. its been brought up and debated when it was first said months ago. there is nothing new to say now. its beating a dead horse and practically considered spam at this point.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
except the opinions has been voiced before plenty of times, and it almost always gets out of hand everytime. its been brought up and debated when it was first said months ago. there is nothing new to say now. its beating a dead horse and practically considered spam at this point.

yes LORD forgive a TO wants to run a tournament his way...good job smash community lol

Chibo imo its fine to do MK banned tournaments but also try doing a non-mk banned later on. Do not know if you are but give it a shot.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
no it's not the point like i wnated it to be profitable to go to EC and im getting ***** in gas since shugos brother has to take off work to do it so this is extremely gay to me its like banning snake for ally or banning diddy to adhd it's just bias and unfair and most everyone is against it
A) We aren't your ATM.

B) Some people enjoy a MK banned outlet. While I don't think MK is ban-able, I greatly appreciate the fact that every once in a while, I can choose to go to a MK banned tourney for the experience/stress relief. (I wish ICs were banned too, lmao)

C) I ALSO wanted this to be an extremely profitable weekend, but you're ruining that now, aren't you? Just bring your A game. I told you to pick up secondaries ages ago. I plan on beating both Ally and ADHD at this tourney.

D) It's not all about the top players. We don't ban MK just to spite you, and if we WERE to ban Snake and Diddy, it would have nothing to do with Ally or ADHD. Just because you guys are the best players doesn't make everyone's world revolve around you.

Honestly! Jeez.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Dan you're lucky ADHD and Ally are coming otherwise I'd wreck your scrubby azz Marth with Captain Infukkingcredible Falcon.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Yo Chibo is there parking anywhere nearby? I got off from work and I might be makin a surprise celebrity appearance there.

Edit - Is this the same venue that Beyond the Limit was at?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
LOL Ether your cool and all but go down to the ghetto of philly and say that and see how fast you survive. <3
And another thing Kendall is right, IF I have the money I will go regional rail....gotta have money for BR2

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Regional rails are busy catching fire and such. The strike's ruining everything.

Hopefully there won't be huge delays, but I'll find a way to make it. If the regional rail failure prevents me from going, I'm going to be sooo pissed.

^^^ Yankees for life!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
does anyone have wii component cables they can bring? i cant find mine

the big tv there (those who have been to the venue know what i mean) shouldnt lag without them but i wanted to have em just incase

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ATTENTION EVERYONE

THE VENUE IS OPENING EARLY

The venue will be opening at 3:00pm today (I got out of work reeaaaaaly early)

Events will start at the same time so no one will be late if they don't come early, but if you want awesome fun times and friendlies and your bored sitting around waiting for the tournament to start, come on down!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
will there be a live stream?
na, i dont wanna deal with a livestream. i normally dont for my friday night events. i want to focus on recording matches since at DSO 10 very few matches ended up being saved. theres gonna be a great amount of pros coming to this and the vids will be epicccc

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i was going to come to this but then i found MK is banned. So much for going to EC this weekend (was gonna go to all 3 tournaments fri/sat/sun) along w/ my carpool (Shugo/shugo's brother/NoJ)
Learn more characters, scrub.

no it's not the point like i wnated it to be profitable to go to EC and im getting ***** in gas since shugos brother has to take off work to do it so this is extremely gay to me its like banning snake for ally or banning diddy to adhd it's just bias and unfair and most everyone is against it
Learn more characters, n00b.

Chibo for president.

Nah, Vice President actually, since Obama is that dude.
Chibo would do better than Obama.

I'm not trying to discuss the MK ban, but realize you made a terribly unpopular decision based on your own feelings/character, because there is absolutely no evidence to support a banning of MK, especially in this region where he can't win singles even when Mew2King shows up.

A) We aren't your ATM.

B) Some people enjoy a MK banned outlet. While I don't think MK is ban-able, I greatly appreciate the fact that every once in a while, I can choose to go to a MK banned tourney for the experience/stress relief. (I wish ICs were banned too, lmao)

C) I ALSO wanted this to be an extremely profitable weekend, but you're ruining that now, aren't you? Just bring your A game. I told you to pick up secondaries ages ago. I plan on beating both Ally and ADHD at this tourney.

D) It's not all about the top players. We don't ban MK just to spite you, and if we WERE to ban Snake and Diddy, it would have nothing to do with Ally or ADHD. Just because you guys are the best players doesn't make everyone's world revolve around you.

Honestly! Jeez.
Nice post.

pintz frum ragdrok

Smash Rookie
I ***** Max with MK in an MM after the event, so I don't see what's so funny. I don't know what I'm doing with other characters.
XDDDDDDDDDdddd

listen fgots
u all got ***** by a nearsighted nobody with a gimp arm
no1 give **** how you ***** him after in a moneymatch
ur money is nth

get on max level scrubs

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sorry, this DSO has to be delayed. not sure when it will be pushed until. sometime in early december as long as I can shimmy it in before my school term ends.

Top Bottom