• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
You guys are wildin'. I've steady been getting more and more interested in the game, and part reason being the fact that Pakman's been taking me to these gigs and I see it as good fun. I mean, shoot, I'm garbage at the game, but yo. . . You seriously gonna charge me two bucks to chill and add energy? Nah dude, I'm good. I'll go to someone's living room tourney for all that, where there's gonna be liquor, beer, some non-smashers to talk to and I can talk all the shi* I want. It ain't a major tourney, kn'mean?

Man. . . In fact, forget y'all herbs. I'm gonna get into the game and when I start competing I'm fixin' talk mad sh*t midgame. See how they like me now. . .
that's whats up, compete and trash talk at the same time, i support that bra

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sry, no pools at these. it would take too much time.

in other news, teams is starting PROMPTLY at 6. if ur not there, too bad. if ur gonna be late, gimme a call and i can enter u in the bracket and hold ur matches

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I'm going to try to get some other people from school to come to this. I won't arrive until around 7, so please remember to include me for the singles brackets.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i updated the first post a bit

first match of teams starts promptly at 6pm. if ur gonna be late, call ahead and see if i can add ya

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
So how are you going to seed us? Randomly? Because nothing will give me greater joy than being 3 stocked by M2k or Velocity first round.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
seeding by skill, location, crews, etc. all that stuff. if ya want to face em so bad first round, then il make it happen lol jk

no johns for whoever does get matched up with em first lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yes, thats a standing infinite

anyway...

FOR WHOEVER IS DRIVING TO THIS AND WILL BE ON TIME

I need someone to help me out and transport TVs from my apartment to the venue. I live only like 3 or 4 blocks away. I need someone with a car (and space in it lol) to be at my apartment at about 4:30pm on Friday and to drive the TVs to the venue. I'll also need them driven back. For whoever does this for me, I will give free entrance to in singles. Offer only valid to the one driver and not everyone in the car.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Chibo, I nominate myself to vs the top seed first round. I know I'm not placing so I'd rather get experience playing the best possible people. Game Blouses

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Alright, looks like i'm going to this.

I might bring my laptop and such to record some matches.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
for those who want to try out the "melee 2.0" (brawl with wavedashing) il have a setup of it running before doubles for ppl to try out

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
Oh, BTW, will spectators be able to participate in friendlies? Will there be any friendlies? Because I would actually rather not pay $10 so I can have my *** handed to me in the first round :ohwell:

(Also, why the hell is *** censored?)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Guys I have no idea how me and Xzax are getting there tomorrow, if somebody could give us a ride that would be awesome but if not, we might still take public transportation, dunno.

Top Bottom