• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragonite: The Destructive Dragon-type Pokemon flies in! Support the Dragon DLC!!!

Who wants to have Dragonite added as an OFFICIAL Super Smash bros DLC character?

• Total voters

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Warning Received
Thank you for your support! I appreciate all of my followers, and so does Dragonite!:149: After all, what is there not to like about an awesome First generation Dragon-type Pokemon of Destruction! I will work on updating his profile, and i will also campaign for him more so often than not in these last 2 weeks of voting for DLC characters. My thread may not win the popular vote of the world, but that won't stop Dragonite from getting into Super Smash bros 5! Anywho, i will add you to my supporters list!

Never give up hope on your dream, it might just one day come true!:148:

Life has many oppertunities for Dragonite to win the vote. Especially since Mashiro Sakurai has great knowlege and power to decide Dragonite's fate for super smash bros DLC.:147:

Once again, i must add Dragonite as priority one! I feel bad that I am double posting again, and my apologies go to @ FalKoopa FalKoopa . I just need to know if there would be anybody else who would like to spread the word about voting for Dragonite for Super smash bros DLC.:149:

Last edited by a moderator:

Boost4u

Smash Cadet
Bruh the more you double post, the less effective your apology becomes. To put it in smash terms, it is staling.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Bruh the more you double post, the less effective your apology becomes. To put it in smash terms, it is staling.
Well it is his thread and it was over 5 hours from the last post. If you need to notify people in your thread, sometimes double or even triple posting is a necessity.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I agree with all of the support that I'm receiving. It will happen, and I will learn my true potential as a smash hero one day. I feel dedicated to help achieving not only my character I want, but to all of my fans who helped support me. After all, Dragonite wouldn't be winning support alone by me, you guys all saved my thread from getting put down. I feel happy that everybody gives me a second chance in life. Anywho, expect to see me fix my double postings, and update my profile every once and a while. Wish me good luck, and I will see if I can support your thread as well! Until then, Vote to support #TeamDragonite for super smash bros DLC!!!

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Yes sir @ FalKoopa FalKoopa ! I understand that I need to fix my double posting rule, and i will of course. Remeber that i only have 2 more weeks to campaign for Dragonite to be an Official DLC character in Super smash bros. If i succeed, I assume that it was just Sakurai who picked what his fans wanted. If rather I lose instead, I will still post here, but i will only give suggestions on how to improve Dragonite for Super smash Bros 5, (If Sakurai decides to even make it...) Anywho, i appreciate your support on my thread, and i look forward to seeing all of my fans write me back some comments.

A Dragon's destiny is determined not by fate, but rather by vote. Vote now to support #TeamDragonite in these last 2 final weeks before the DLC ballot ends! You must vote before October 3rd, at midnight, or your vote will not count. Make sure you spread the word to your friends and supporters!

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Yes sir @ FalKoopa FalKoopa ! I understand that I need to fix my double posting rule, and i will of course. Remeber that i only have 2 more weeks to campaign for Dragonite to be an Official DLC character in Super smash bros. If i succeed, I assume that it was just Sakurai who picked what his fans wanted. If rather I lose instead, I will still post here, but i will only give suggestions on how to improve Dragonite for Super smash Bros 5, (If Sakurai decides to even make it...) Anywho, i appreciate your support on my thread, and i look forward to seeing all of my fans write me back some comments.

A Dragon's destiny is determined not by fate, but rather by vote. Vote now to support #TeamDragonite in these last 2 final weeks before the DLC ballot ends! You must vote before October 3rd, at midnight, or your vote will not count. Make sure you spread the word to your friends and supporters!
This thread will probably be locked after the ballot ends.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Ok? I'm somewhat confued by what you said, but i wil tey to keep my posts relevent to this topic. I really don't mean to jkeep double posting all of the time, it's just that sometimes i get TOO carried away. I do understand however, that when the voting ends 2 weeks from now, my character maybe, just maybe by pure rare luck, might have a small cjhance at getting picke for the DLC vote. I don't know what the outcome will be. In the meantime, expect to here some suggestions and upgrades on this thread.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Furret doesn't really believe in Dragonite's chances as DLC, like myself.

Furret24

Smash Master
Ok? I'm somewhat confued by what you said, but i wil tey to keep my posts relevent to this topic. I really don't mean to jkeep double posting all of the time, it's just that sometimes i get TOO carried away. I do understand however, that when the voting ends 2 weeks from now, my character maybe, just maybe by pure rare luck, might have a small cjhance at getting picke for the DLC vote. I don't know what the outcome will be. In the meantime, expect to here some suggestions and upgrades on this thread.
I'd imagine that all of these DLC support threads will be locked once all of the DLC comes out, like how the character support threads were locked when the Smash 4 full roster was released.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Gentlemen, I have reached a truce with you all. In order to receive more fans support, I have decided to narrow down what i discuss about Dragonite. In game terms, Dragonite will forever be a legend that leaves a lasting impression on me. I will try my best to slavage my operation, and start posting smarter comments on how i should improve Dragonite's benefits for Super smash bros DLC. I am in desperate need of supporters, so please leave a comment telling me that you will support Dragonite, just this one lifetime oppertunity could change the way Te battlefield plays out in Super smash bros. I'm a good guy to speak with, but i need YOUR support to help me achieve one of my lifelong DLC characters that i want in Smash. Dragnite deserves his chance to shine, especially since he has been distributed as an event for GameStop, and as a trophy you can obtain for the Wii-U version of Smash bros. Plus, Dragonite is already a great NPC character, and he makes a great fighter to model after.

Remember, it's either now or never, so cast your vote to Support #TeamDragonte now. Time is limited, only 2 weeks remaining until this thread will close for chat.

I'd expect that some of you guys are just waiting for the right opportunity to post on my thread, so I just want to give you a head's up of what will happen in the furture. Dragonite is great for me, because he is a Heavy weight fighter who has sheer strength and speed to counter his slowness. Dragonite also makes a great Trophy to unlock as well. In precise words, feel free to leave some comments about my thread, but don't forget to vote for DRAGONITE! I will not force you or anything, it's just been a pleasure ampaigning for Dragonite, that's all. I hope that Sakurai will decide to add Dragonite, because if he Doesn't at least i know that Dragonite will have a future chance of getting into smash. Peace out.

Last edited:

KingCasual

Smash Cadet
Dragonite would definitely deserve to be in Smash. He was the first fully evolved dragon pokémon and he remains a potent threat in battles to this day!

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Dragonite would definitely deserve to be in Smash. He was the first fully evolved dragon pokémon and he remains a potent threat in battles to this day!
I have to agree with you man! Dragonite has been my favorite 1st Generation Dragon-type Pokemon that i used in Fire Red for my GameBoy! After all, what is there not to like about a big, strong friendly Dragon Pokemon, who has never been in Super smash bros before? I truly hope that when the vote is over, Sakurai will add him to be an OFFICIAL DLC character!
Anywho, be sure to comment on this post again, and leave me your opinion about Dragonite's moveset and attacks.
I'll be sure to post back here later.

BTW, Dragonite is a psedo legendary Dragon destined to make Super smash bros a better fighting game for the fans! Lookout Charizard, you might have company oneday...

I am seriously excited for the new DLC characters that will come out on October 4th at Midnight! Life right now has me nervous. I hpoe that i achieved enough thread support to win a spot in the winners circle. If i don't at least i tried my best to recruit others.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Once again, I must post here to warn everybody of the new DLC update coming at October 4th at Midnight. I understand this thread may not win the main vote, but i have at least made the effort to help push my thread up to a really good status level. I feel sincerly liked by my fans, and i owe @ FalKoopa FalKoopa a major thankyou for giving me the ability to keep posting onto this thread. Thanks everbody for keeping my thread healthy and alive. I honestly couldn't have done it without you guys backing me up with some great comments and support.

I'll make sure that i post back here later tonight or tomorrow to update my status. Peace out.

BTW, remember to vote for Dragonite on the Super Smash Bros Ballot! Time is Limited, only 1 week remains until the DLC is released!

The information is located on the actual smash ballot voting site. Check out the smash ballot website, and then look at the date.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Once again, I must post here to warn everybody of the new DLC update coming at October 4th at Midnight. I understand this thread may not win the main vote, but i have at least made the effort to help push my thread up to a really good status level. I feel sincerly liked by my fans, and i owe @ FalKoopa FalKoopa a major thankyou for giving me the ability to keep posting onto this thread. Thanks everbody for keeping my thread healthy and alive. I honestly couldn't have done it without you guys backing me up with some great comments and support.

I'll make sure that i post back here later tonight or tomorrow to update my status. Peace out.

BTW, remember to vote for Dragonite on the Super Smash Bros Ballot! Time is Limited, only 1 week remains until the DLC is released!
We're getting new DLC on October 4th? Just days after the previous update on September 30? What source do you have for this?

Also, that's a lovely double post you got there.

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
I think he means that's when the ballot closes. Idk I don't pay attention to it.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Time is almost up! Please vote for Dragonite now, as he has a minor chance of getting into Super smash bros for now! I know that there are other threads winning the ballot for the top 10 spots, and i would like to say that even though I'm not in the popular vote, i at least made the significant effort to recruit some eager fans that liked Dragonite. Speaking of which, Dragonite only has less than a week left before his chances of getting released for the DLC are revealed to the world. I for one, would sincerely like to see Sakurai add him, because Charizard needs an equal Rival to fight against. Think of it this way. Dragonite not only adds a DLC fighter to the mix of characters on the rioster, but also the potential just for an Amiibo, (MAYBE...) I really don't know the voting for the polls now, but i will make ONE last attemptt in order to gain some momentum in helping my thread to Support Dragonite grow larger with some more fans! I'll post back here later when i can.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I tried to make some propaganda for Dragonite, but ehhhh, these came out looking pretty bad, I'll try to make something better tomorrow.

Dragonite DLC.gif

Dragonite and Gen 1 rep.png

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
That is AWESOME!!! Thanks Zerp Zerp , you are a true companion to be friends with! I really like tthe way you think, and my thread about Dragonite keeps growing stronger each day! With enough support, i might be able to pull this off, of course i used the help of other's to do so. A big shout out to all of my important followers of me: BlueZard BlueZard , Zerp Zerp , smashkirby smashkirby , Jaguar360 Jaguar360 , FalKoopa FalKoopa , KingCasual KingCasual , @Mighty Minotaur. Thank-you all for giving my thread about Dragonite a chance to win!

BTW, I still need more supporters, so expect me to ppost to other forums asking for help. My goal is to reach the 10,000's at minimum for supporters. It's a longshot, but i will do my best to gain some more help. Peace out.

Furret24

Smash Master
That is AWESOME!!! Thanks Zerp Zerp , you are a true companion to be friends with! I really like tthe way you think, and my thread about Dragonite keeps growing stronger each day! With enough support, i might be able to pull this off, of course i used the help of other's to do so. A big shout out to all of my important followers of me: BlueZard BlueZard , Zerp Zerp , smashkirby smashkirby , Jaguar360 Jaguar360 , FalKoopa FalKoopa , KingCasual KingCasual , @Mighty Minotaur. Thank-you all for giving my thread about Dragonite a chance to win!

BTW, I still need more supporters, so expect me to ppost to other forums asking for help. My goal is to reach the 10,000's at minimum for supporters. It's a longshot, but i will do my best to gain some more help. Peace out.
With less than two weeks left in the ballot, getting 9,990+ supporters is a big stretch.

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Why, thank you! Seriously though, I really do have Dragonite on my list of wanted playable Pokemon for Smash now. Out of all my choices, it's Meowth, Dragonite, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Pichu, Plusle and Minun, Zoroark, Victini, and Genesect.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Well everybody is finally giving me more support, so i guess it's safe to say that Dragonite is going to win the ballot for fans support, by a LongShot! I'm quite impressed with all of my good fans supporting me for the fight to DLC! I hope that i truly achieve my dream of getting this Dragon-type DLC added as an Official Super smash bros DLC fighter!:149:.

I give all of my fans 5 STARS for helping me achieve a small position on the Voting Pole. Even though i'm not totally winning, i'm still gaining more fans, and that is what matters most! I'll be sure to post here again with some more news about Dragonite before the vote ends.

Here is a little GIF to show my appreciation for Dragonite!

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Well everybody is finally giving me more support, so i guess it's safe to say that Dragonite is going to win the ballot for fans support, by a LongShot! I'm quite impressed with all of my good fans supporting me for the fight to DLC! I hope that i truly achieve my dream of getting this Dragon-type DLC added as an Official Super smash bros DLC fighter!:149:.

I give all of my fans 5 STARS for helping me achieve a small position on the Voting Pole. Even though i'm not totally winning, i'm still gaining more fans, and that is what matters most! I'll be sure to post here again with some more news about Dragonite before the vote ends.
I can't tell if you're delusional, overconfident, or trolling right now.

I'm being completely serious.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Furret24 Furret24 , I was just admiring how my fans had finally come forth to putting in to supporting my thread.I wasn't overreacting on the measure, I was simply stating that I appreciate my fans support that i am getting currently.

Life has many twists and turns for me, but i would like to ask one question to all of my followers that they must comment and answer on. The question is: What upgrades do you think i should give to Dragonite to help improve his chances of getting into Super smash bros as a DLC character?

2. What kind of moveset should i change with Dragonite?
3. What would Dragonite be able to accomplish if Sakurai did add him to the roster?
4. How should Dragonite's speed and movement be affected by his weight ratio, as a heavyweight character?
and lastly, 5. What kind of final smash should i make for Dragonite. (Currently as of now, Dragonite's Final Smash is HyberBeam.)

Please leave your comments, and be sure to vote to support my thread. Also, don't be afraid to spread this thread to others who want to vote to support Dragonite for Super smash bros!

smashkirby

Smash Hero

BoltDragon, I made a post in our private conversation. You might want to read it. It's just some advice I wanted to give you, OK?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Hey guys, I actually have some good news for a change! Look at this!

Who would have thought Dragonite was more popular than Sceptile?! I think this is pretty good news for us, don'tcha think?

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Hey guys, I actually have some good news for a change! Look at this!

Who would have thought Dragonite was more popular than Sceptile?! I think this is pretty good news for us, don'tcha think?
These are search results on just Google (Why not Yahoo and Bing?), and Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Pichu aren't on that list (All of which are more likely). This means very little.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
These are search results on just Google (Why not Yahoo and Bing?), and Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Pichu aren't on that list (All of which are more likely). This means very little.
The reason the veterans weren't there is that I made that as a newcomer only thing, I probably should have mentioned that earlier now that I think about it, my bad. And yeah, I agree that it doesn't mean that much in terms of chance since we're basically behind the veterans by default, not to mention characters from other series, but it made me realize that we do have a slight chance,a very, very, slight one, which is still better than having no chance at all :p.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
The reason the veterans weren't there is that I made that as a newcomer only thing, I probably should have mentioned that earlier now that I think about it, my bad. And yeah, I agree that it doesn't mean that much in terms of chance since we're basically behind the veterans by default, not to mention characters from other series, but it made me realize that we do have a slight chance,a very, very, slight one, which is still better than having no chance at all :p.
I suppose so.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Wow guys! Thanks for all of your comments! I am supper hyed for the DLC vote to end, because the Suspense is kiilling me! I really do hope that Dragonite gets added onto the team roster, because Charizard could really us a Generation 1 Dragon-type to fight against. I could keep coming up with many great reasons why Dragonite shouldbe added to Super smash bros as a DLC character, but for now, i will just explain why we need the awesome Dragon-type Pokemon!!!:149:

Things on this thread have given me an idea to attrac more fans. In order to do this, i have decided to create a small questionaire on my post below this. Sorry once again if have to double post, because this thread has so many questions, i need to post them below my comments. Please be sure to read them carefully, and FalKoopa FalKoopa , i feel obliged to make it up to you. I know what i want to say, so make sure to read carefully.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Here are my questions that i would like ALL of my fans to answer in an honest way:
1. What could Dragonite earn if he was added as an OFFICIAL Super Smash bros Character?
2. What weakness, besides ice attacks, would cause Dragonite to be easily K.O'd?
3. How much power should i give to Dragonite? High hitting power, or swift agile flight?
4. What kind of Finals smash should i make up fro Dragonite? The current Final Smash for him now is HyperBeam.
5. Should Dragonite recive an upgrade, like becoming a possible Mii Fighter DLC costume, or should he become an Amiibo?
6. If Dragonite does'nt make the official character roster, should he at least become an Assist Trophy, or maybe a pokeball?
7. Who would like Dragonite to have custom built taunts?
8. How would Dragonite make a difference in the cast of Characters who are vetrans or newcomers?
9. What kind of emotions will be shown if they release Dragonite to the public? (You decide his fate for short)
and lastly, 10. The most important thing out of all the questions asked, is: Will Dragonite be able to stack up to his Rival, Charizard? I for one would like to see what happens when the vote is over.

BTW, all comments are appreciated, so feel free to answer to your heart's content. However, there is a rule restiction. You must post only comments that Explain why YOU like Dragonite, and how should he get onto the character roster.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
1. What could Dragonite earn if he was added as an OFFICIAL Super Smash bros Character?
2. What weakness, besides ice attacks, would cause Dragonite to be easily K.O'd?
3. How much power should i give to Dragonite? High hitting power, or swift agile flight?
4. What kind of Finals smash should i make up fro Dragonite? The current Final Smash for him now is HyperBeam.
5. Should Dragonite recive an upgrade, like becoming a possible Mii Fighter DLC costume, or should he become an Amiibo?
6. If Dragonite does'nt make the official character roster, should he at least become an Assist Trophy, or maybe a pokeball?
8. How would Dragonite make a difference in the cast of Characters who are vetrans or newcomers?
9. What kind of emotions will be shown if they release Dragonite to the public? (You decide his fate for short)
and lastly, 10. The most important thing out of all the questions asked, is: Will Dragonite be able to stack up to his Rival, Charizard? I for one would like to see what happens when the vote is over.
1. Dragonite would definitely earn itself an amiibo and some additional recognition, could end up earning itself more relevancy and even a new event in the Pokemon games too.
2. I think it's weight would probably end up making it fast fall, so maybe that could lead to early k.o.s via combos? Or less likely, but preferably, coming into contact with a fairy deals additional damage to Dragonite for realism. :smirk:
3. I'm going to go with high attack power, it just seems more fitting imo.
4. Draco Meteor sounds cool, but Hyper Beam also sounds cool, and so does Outrage, I really can't decide since Dragonite has too many good options for this. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's a good problem to have though :laugh:.
5. Definitely going with the Dragonite amiibo, that would be a instant buy from me if such thing existed.
6. I think a Pokeball would be fitting and be a nice way to have Dragonite still be involved with the gameplay.
7. I'm assuming you mean whether I want him to have taunts or not? If so, then yes, don't really see why anyone would ever say no to that, what, do taunts take too much dev time :laugh:?
8. Well Dragonite'd be our first actual dragon (bar Yoshi) on the roster, and would be the first pseudo-legendary on the roster, so that's something.
9. I'm sure the most common reaction would be simple, sheer, shock, followed with either disappointment or glee, since that's the way it is for most characters anyway, but would probably be exaggerated since most people wouldn't see Dragonite coming, Dragonite's bound to end up pretty polarizing.
10. Given how Charizard is doing on the tier list, I'm going to go ahead and say it'd probably do at least as well as Charizard and more likely than not, do better than Charizard competitively.

Furret24

Smash Master
Here are my questions that i would like ALL of my fans to answer in an honest way:

BTW, all comments are appreciated, so feel free to answer to your heart's content. However, there is a rule restiction. You must post only comments that Explain why YOU like Dragonite, and how should he get onto the character roster.
1. I don't get this question.
2. Type effectiveness does not exist in this game.
3. You aren't a developer of Smash 4, are you?
4. Unsure, to be honest.
5. See #1.
6. No. I doubt he would be unique enough to be so.
7. No. That doesn't even make sense.
8. Not much, I suspect.
9. Anger. Most will complain about how Pokemon has too many reps. The rest will complain that he got in over more deserving reps, such as Pichu and Sceptile.
10. Depends on how he's made.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Furret24 Furret24 , I understand you don't know what i'm trying to talk about. It's kinda a bit of a larger idea that i've had since i was originally on smashboards. Dragonite has been the key influence for me ever since i started using him in the Pokemon series. I just really think that Dragonite deserves his time in the spotlight, that is all. Expect me to explain this concept idea more in detail as the week progresses.

Once again everbody, i'm happy to say that my Fans Support for this thread continues to grow larger everyday! I'm impressed that this thread has attracted so many followers who like Dragonite for Super Smash bros DLC! expect me to post back here below this comment.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Good times are just around the corner! I'm happy to announce that this thread has become an epic Quest for me to keep posting on! I understand that FalKoopa FalKoopa and everybody else likes to comment on this profile, and i would like to add that in advance warning, i'm going to leave more questions that i would like to have answered on my thread. Nobody wants their thread to be left out on the chat about DLC! So you should expect me to leave a few friendly comments here or there every so often. I happen to be in such a great mood this week, because I am making great progress with my goal that i have intended to reach by 2 weeks from now. Originally, i said that i wanted +10,000 fans to support my thread, and i have lowered that number to about +1,000 people I would like to add as official people who support me.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234

1. Well, he would probably become a generally more memorable Pokemon! Getting a playable spot in Super Smash Bros. is a pretty big deal, at least in my opinion.
2. I'm not quite sure... I'll have to think about that!
3. I'd say whatever you think would suit him best!
4. I think the current one is OK for now.
5. If he became playable, I'm pretty sure he would get an amiibo at some point. Otherwise, I'm not quite sure...
6. A Pokeball, yes. Pokeballs essentially ARE Assist Trophies, but with only Pokemon. Assist Trophies can't summon Pokemon. Only the Pokeballs (and Masterballs) can do that.
7. I'm not entirely sure.
8. I'll have to think about this one as well. Do you have any ideas of your own?
9. Most people will be very surprised, I'm sure. Although you have been earning some supporters for Dragonite, there are still other characters who have really large amounts of support from many people. So, Dragonite being added would probably come as being rather unexpected. This is not necessarily a bad thing, though. I mean, sure, there will probably be some people who complain about too many Pokemon on the roster, but that shouldn't stop you from supporting him!
10. I have no idea. It's hard for me to predict how "good" characters are competitively, and even then, there are always people who will learn a character well and be able to put up a good fight as them. Also, I don't even know where Charizard is on the tier lists, since I don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I'll be sure to take that into account. In the meantime, I would like to thank everybody for all of the generous support that I'm receiving on this thread! With Tie being limited, I ask that all of my known associates leave me some suggestions and comments on how i should campaign for Dragonite for Super smash bros. I just cannot believe the support that Dragonite has achieved!!! I'll be sure to either post back here tomorrow morning, or later tonight when the time permits.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
A few nights ago, I had a dream that Dragonite was put in Project M... What would you think if that happened, Boltdragon?

Top Bottom