• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragonite: The Destructive Dragon-type Pokemon flies in! Support the Dragon DLC!!!

Who wants to have Dragonite added as an OFFICIAL Super Smash bros DLC character?

• Total voters

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I'm still not giving up on supporting Dragonite. Mr. Sakurai will personally have to respond to me telling me that Dragonite is a playable DLC fighter/ Amiibo, or a Mii fighter costume.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I'm still not giving up on supporting Dragonite. Mr. Sakurai will personally have to respond to me telling me that Dragonite is a playable DLC fighter/ Amiibo, or a Mii fighter costume.
Good, and you shouldn't. Its just super ****ing unlikely Dragonite will be playable. Also, Sakurai doesn't directly address specific fans personally...

Magikarpow

Smash Journeyman
No way! I will ask him myself one day. I will show my fans
Your expectations are way too high dude. Just because I'm a fan of say, Arcanine or Machamp doesn't mean I expect them in Smash Bros. They both have very little relevance to the current games. It's the same boat for Dragonite, sure he has a few fans but in a world of over 600 Pokemon he doesn't do anything to make himself stick out.

If another pokemon was even considered to be DLC Dragonite would be nowhere near the top of the list. I'm guessing Sceptile, Zoaroak and Genesect would be on the top of the list. Even the Gengar support thread realized that their character has only the tiniest chance of getting in.

I'm not hating man, I'm just being realistic.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Dragonite has to become a playable DLC character. If he doesn't then I will not show up on smash forums for quite a while, and I mean a LONG time. I am just trying so hard to support my favorite Dragon-type Pokemon, because if he doesn't make it on the character roster, the last place he can be a playable character is Pokken. All I need is support from any Dragonite fan that wants him to be a DLC character. That's all. I will post back soon.

Welshy91

Smash Ace
Dragonite has been my favorite pokemon for almost 20 years and will continue to be until they stop making them. As much as I'd love for him to be playable, I just don't see it happening. He's just not as popular as the other pokemon already in the game (except for jigglypuff.... **** jigglypuff).

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Great, just great. I come here with one purpose, to get fans, and what do I get?

I GET STUCK WITH FANS WHO INSULT NOT ONLY ME, BUT DRAGONITE.

How ungrateful are all of you guys anyway? What makes you think that you should insult Dragonite in such a hurtful way that you must swear over it? Sheesh, the nerve of some people. From now on, I will block those who comment innaproppriate language or discrimination against Dragonite. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Welshy91, and all of those fans who still like Dragonite, I am sorry if I yelled at you. I was yelling at those downright mean people who take no respect in commenting on my post about Dragonite as a DLC character for smash bros. Anybody who still supports me, please leave me a comment saying that you still are supporting me. If you enjoy Dragonite, the please stay on this post. Unfortunately, I must ask that all Non-Dragonite fans please leave this post immediately. I wish the best of luck to Dragonite, and I could use all of the support to encourage Sakurai to add Dragonite as an Official DLC super smash bros fighter.

PokeManSpika, please tone it down. You are a no good influence that is poisoning my chances for Dragonite to be voted as a DLC character for Super smash bros for the 3DS/Wii-U. Please watch your use of language, and I will continue to add more comments on good things about Dragonite. As for everybody else, I appreciate all of your support!

Last edited by a moderator:

Magikarpow

Smash Journeyman
This could be a an amazing troll

And as I said earlier I wasn't hating, I was just being realistic and facing the facts

I respect your opinion that you want him in Smash but his chances are simply very, very low

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Something bad is going to happen in this thread soon. I can feel it.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Actually, does anyone know of a way to truly measure a Pokemon's popularity? I can roughly estimate it's popularity by using google and going by general experience and place it's popularity near that of Mew's, which I think would be below Greninja's, which isn't really bad at all, but I have no clue how accurate that is. I want to figure out how large Dragonite's chances are for the next game and knowing exactly how popular Dragonite is would make that much easier.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I will comment and post on The forum tommorow. Until then, please support Dragonite, and vote for him to be a DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Dragonite is great.

BoltDragon... Use the edit button on your last post instead of hitting post reply if you already have the last post in the thread. It's that simple.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
PokeManSpika, please tone it down. You are a no good influence that is poisoning my chances for Dragonite to be voted as a DLC character for Super smash bros for the 3DS/Wii-U. Please watch your use of language, and I will continue to add more comments on good things about Dragonite. As for everybody else, I appreciate all of your support!
Tone it down, what me saying a curse word. Bro, it wasn't even that bad in context. I was saying Dragonite's chances are super low as a fighter because they are. Poisoning your chances, really. You can support him all you want, I'm not telling you to stop, its just unlikely and I'm trying to tell you not to be too disappointed if he doesn't get in, hell my Top 2 chances are super low too (Ridley is a stage boss and Samurai Goroh is an AT) but I'm not stopping supporting them, and you shouldn't to with your character.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Warning Received
I will change Dragonite, and his status level. Any improvements, please recommend them to me so I can update Dragonite.

Credit goes to Tumblr. Real credit goes to Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and GameFreak. No copyright intended.

Just a cool HyperBeam Gif of My favorite Dragon-type Pokemon, Dragonite!

:149::149:
:149::149:

Credit goes to http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130923220618/pikafanon/images/c/cd/Oak_Dragonite.png
I support Dragonite, but will you?

Vote for Dragonite, and together we can unite as fans to vote for Dragonite to be in Super Smash bros, as an official DLC character!

BoltDragon.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
:149::149:Given Dragonite has received so much fan support, I am extremely happy. Even if he doesn't make it as an official super smash bros DLC character, I will at least be excited if he is added as a Mii fighter costume, or as a Pokeball. After all, he already is a collectable
Wii-U trophy. I am just hoping for the best, and I will keep gathering support from my fans till the very end of the voting period. Go #TeamDragonite! Support Me, and I will support you!

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Ok! Game over for me next time. I am sorry for triple posting. I would like to apologize to the administrators and the moderators. Given I post a lot, and I have received warnings, I am slowing down. So much so that I will oly post here for serous reasons about Dragonite. I have edited only some of my posts, and I deeply am sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused. It won't happen again. And I Promise to slow down now. I really do like the administrators and the moderators, and I will abide by the smash rules.

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Ok! Game over for me next time. I am sorry for triple posting. I would like to apologize to the administrators and the moderators. Given I post a lot, and I have received warnings, I am slowing down. So much so that I will oly post here for serous reasons about Dragonite.
Just edit your last post if you have something to say.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Good, and you shouldn't. Its just super ****ing unlikely Dragonite will be playable. Also, Sakurai doesn't directly address specific fans personally...
Dude, I apologize that I overreacted, and I want to say that even though Dragonite might not get into smash entirely, I will do my best.

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Good we got you to stop.

Dragonite's cool. I can see why people like him. But no one is allowed to triple post. This just isn't how Smashboards works.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Thanks everyone for supporting me. I will try to abide by the rules as I post more about Dragonite. Expect to see me edit one or more things that will help my chances getting recognized by the Super Smash Bros Voters of the world. then, please share what you like about Dragonite, and what needs changed.

I really would like to thank all of my fans who support me in campaigning for Dragonite to be a Super Smash bros DLC character. Please tell me what you like about Dragonite.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Good we got you to stop.

Dragonite's cool. I can see why people like him. But no one is allowed to triple post. This just isn't how Smashboards works.
I really would like to thank all of my fans who support me in campaigning for Dragonite to be a Super Smash bros DLC character. Please tell me what you like about Dragonite.
So much for that. Also, Dragonite's cool and all, but we really need Sunken as a fighter!

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Ok, voice your opinion about Dragonite in a good way, and then I will join everybody else with suggestions. Personally, If Dragonite ever did make it into super smash bros, I would post here to the maximum! Unfortunately, that won't happen until the real vote is over, and the true DLC character(s) are announced. I ask once more that everyone please tell you super smash bros fans to Vote for Dragonite. Please follow me and support #TeamDragonite.

Furret24

Smash Master
This post here will likely be the last post on this thread not by BoltDragon.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I have a good feeling about this. All I really ever wanted was Dragonite to be known to the world as a popular dragon-type Pokemon, who could beat charizard in hand to hand combat. I will keep supporting Dragonite, and I wish everybody else good luck with their own characters they want in super smash bros 3DS/Wii-U. Remember, Think about BoltDragon, and support #TeamDtagonite for super smash bros DLC!

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Tone it down, what me saying a curse word. Bro, it wasn't even that bad in context. I was saying Dragonite's chances are super low as a fighter because they are. Poisoning your chances, really. You can support him all you want, I'm not telling you to stop, its just unlikely and I'm trying to tell you not to be too disappointed if he doesn't get in, hell my Top 2 chances are super low too (Ridley is a stage boss and Samurai Goroh is an AT) but I'm not stopping supporting them, and you shouldn't to with your character.
And Star Man.

Don't forget him.

The dream lives on in all our hearts.

This post here will likely be the last post on this thread not by BoltDragon.
Oopsies.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Hello everyone, it's boltdragon here. I've been really busy doing work, but now I'm back to revamp this conversation I started about dragonite. Please don't leave just yet, I have more in store for you, and I will not give up! Please support Dragonite!

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Warning Received
I really need the support to get Dragonite added as an official super Smash bros DLC character. If anyone could please spread the word to all members of the smash Forums community board. Please make sure to let the administrators know this too. I really have come to enjoy Smash Forums, and I want everybody supporting me with positive feedback. I appreciate your support, because this vote will one day possibly go to Nintendo™.

I really need Forum support here! What a great change of fan comments about Dragonite that I have received, I have decided to. To post back here more often. Please consider wisely if you will support Dragonite as a DLC character for Super Smash Bros. I'm counting on you all to participate in helping me and other fans like me achieve the ability to get Dragonite some claim to Super smash bros Fame!

Anybody want to chat on how to upgrade Dragonite? I will fill in the details to boost the morale of the situation. Please try to support my forum just until the official DLC vote is over. I really am pushing the boundaries for my character, and I won't give up! Speak up now if you would like to support me or have suggestions to make Dragonite better.

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
*sighs*

Please stop. You'll end up getting banned.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I'm quite sad this thread has more replies than my Goku thread. Dude, stop trying to bump your thread. If someone wants to support Dragonite, they'll go find this thread. Doing this won't help, it'll actually do quite the opposite.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
:149::149: Dragonite is a great Dragon Pokemon who could change the battlefield of super smash bros 3DS/Wii-U. I really think he would make a great fighter, and a great Amiibo too! With the world supporting me, Dragonite can achieve position number 1 on top of the Super Smash Bros poll. Please do not be afraid to express your good thoughts and suggestions about Dragonite for DLC!

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
I wish someone would just lock this thread. It's almost sad at this point.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Stop that please. I really can't be shut down. It would destroy my chances of a DLC character being added! I have to keep campaigning for Dragonite, otherwise, there is no point for me to play Super smash bros. I do apologize that I seem redundant about Dragonite, but I am campaigning for him. after all, he would really make a great Super smash bros DLC. Just come to think about all of those fans out there who are like me, wanting Dragonite added to super smash bros as a DLC character. I'll keep fighting to stay alive on the smash forum, and I will support my opinion until the very end of the DLC character vote. With the interest of my fans increasing these days, I will have to try to work harder and smarter to make sure that Dragonite has a fighting chance of surviving the cut. If however I fail, expect me to not post here for a while. I really do like many other super smash bros characters, but out of them all, Dragonite stands out to me, as a hero of Pokemon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom