• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom's Smashfest/TOURNAMENT, 1/24/09. SUPER SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST! Get hyped!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Vesuvio's > Frank's, and it's much less expensive. Not to mention that it's only three/four blocks from my house.

My house is pretty **** close to the center of town. It takes no more than 7 minutes to get there at the worst.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Takes 10minutes tops to get there from my place, and it takes a bit longer if not just 10 minutes to get to your place -from- the center of town. GAK. Order a pie from Franks for me then >> I'll give the money up. W/e. Not bringing chips then.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I looked at my wallet and I only have a $1. After borrowing 10 from Waltz and 5 from my parents for gas. Sad. I don't think I'll be able to get you guys any sodas or chips at all it seems. ;__;

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok i need a teammate and i need a ride to get there as spam told me. my aol name is oni163. leave me an email as soon as possible. i wasn't going to go cause i thought it was a smashfest.

Max Ketchum

Somebody please help Bum get a ride! He's mad cool and deserves to get here. :)

Lol, Kashif, the pizza deal I'm giving everyone isn't bad. $3.75 for two slices of awesome pizza is pretty good. If you're into cheaper stuff, then of course there's McDonald's and such. There's also a deli right next to that pizza place that sells bagels/chips/drinks as well as the commonplace deli stuff like sandwiches. If that's also not your thing, there's a supermarket (ShopRite) right next to McDonald's. If you can think of any other places to eat, myself or Mrs. Waltz will gladly give you directions to get there.

Definitely gotta make this, KnightMare.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
$3.75 is almost four items at Mcdonalds vs two slices of awesome pizza. Actually a difficult choice.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Lol, Kashif, the pizza deal I'm giving everyone isn't bad. $3.75 for two slices of awesome pizza is pretty good. If you're into cheaper stuff, then of course there's McDonald's and such. There's also a deli right next to that pizza place that sells bagels/chips/drinks as well as the commonplace deli stuff like sandwiches. If that's also not your thing, there's a supermarket (ShopRite) right next to McDonald's. If you can think of any other places to eat, myself or Mrs. Waltz will gladly give you directions to get there.
Are you out of your mind? $7.50 = half a large pizza pie from the best pizza place in the universe. $3.75 for two slices = terribad.

Max Ketchum

Dude, Vesuvio's Pizza is pretty ****ing epic. The slices are respectably sized as well.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I used to get this epic pizza from New York. It was expensive though. It's like they cooked a gourmet meal and placed it lovingly on top of the pizza.

Max Ketchum

Small update.

FOR ANYONE WHO DID NOT KNOW, THIS IS ALSO A TOURNAMENT.

**** people need to learn to read the first post.

Max Ketchum

How about this? We'll order a pie tomorrow night and you can have a slice. If you think it's not worth it, then don't buy any tomorrow.

Also, the $3.75 includes the time/effort that Rhyme and I are putting into picking up the pizzas, lol. It's cheaper than the other pizza in the end.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
How about this? We'll order a pie tomorrow night and you can have a slice. If you think it's not worth it, then don't buy any tomorrow.

Also, the $3.75 includes the time/effort that Rhyme and I are putting into picking up the pizzas, lol. It's cheaper than the other pizza in the end.
1) Can't you just have it delivered?

2) Large divine Neptune pizza has 30 slices. Even being liberal and saying one plebian slice is the size of three divine slices, 4 slices of plebian pizza = $7.50. 4x3 = 12, still less food AND less tasty

3) Good idea

Max Ketchum

Well then, I apologize that we don't have some super cheap pizza place, lol.

No, this place does not deliver. They're not a chain, they're a small restaurant that's independently owned by the dude who lives on top of the pizzeria. It's homemade and delicious. You can't judge the taste yet. ;)

Also, even if they did deliver, wouldn't that just add to the cost? I've never actually had a pie delivered to my house (yes, lol), so I wouldn't know.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Well then, I apologize that we don't have some super cheap pizza place, lol.
;) It's OK, divine pizza doesn't exist everywhere.

No, this place does not deliver. They're not a chain, they're a small restaurant that's independently owned by the dude who lives on top of the pizzeria. It's homemade and delicious. You can't judge the taste yet. ;)
oic. I can't "judge" the taste but I can say it is less than divinity

Also, even if they did deliver, wouldn't that just add to the cost? I've never actually had a pie delivered to my house (yes, lol), so I wouldn't know.
You just tip the driver like $1 ;)

spam = jew
10pennies :(

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
This divinity pizza intrigues me. Where is it located? Also lol @ tipping a driver $1! :laugh: I'm seriously hungry for pizza now.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Thanks. All this talk about Pizza reminded me about this deal that I found last night on a different forum and apparently is legit. I forgot to try it when I got home from work today, but i'll try it tomorrow.

Free papa johns pizza....
go to www.papajohns.com and register.

Go to enter promotion code ,and enter the first two letters "TM". then pick three random letters followed by "OK"

For example, I used TMGIROK. took me about 10 diff combinations /attempts .

You might have to give it a few tries, but it will work.

mine should be here in 30-40 min. $2.10 after tax and delivery fees.

Top Bottom