• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't you hate when people mock you in 1-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure I understand. The other guy is a jerk because you're bad at video games?

Conet

Smash Cadet
So many people online do this. I beat their main, and then they ditto me to try to say it's the character that got me the win. I still win.

Trunks159

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Trunks159
Hahaha!! This thread is too funny (not in spite of it but in how relatable it is). I won't say it doesn't bug me, but he's not here to make you feel better about yourself.

I'm not sure I understand. The other guy is a jerk because you're bad at video games?
hahaha!!

Last edited by a moderator:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Its quite interesting how this thread gave me so much mental issues. Seeing how childish I was back then. Now im here still ruminating over some salt. It really goes through my head every single day. I wish this would have never happened. I never wanted this, but it is my fault. All the cruel words just shows how pathetic I really am...

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Please don't bump threads more than a month old.

Like anything online, it's best to try and let it not get to you. If it does, take a break or play a round of For Fun (assuming you get don't stuck in a Taunt Party). lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom