• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Character Discussion Thread - Read the new sticky/announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'm telling you, the biggest reason people don't want Snake is because they've never played MGS, don't understand it or the fans, and therefore hate it.

If you play it, immerse yourself in the epic story and laugh at the silliness, I feel as if those of you who haven't played it would love it. The problem is actually getting your hands on the game on Nintendo systems. Or get the HD collection. Or MGS4, or The Phantom Pain for that matter. Such a good series...

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
See, I feel like everybody could attest to doing it.

The thing with me, is that I'm currently student teaching 7th grade English. I've learned something about my students and have noticed how different people can be. That's why I'm trying to understand different things with this. You're missing out on new things if you don't at least entertain different ideas.

Trying to think of what I've played to feed my interests because of Smash...Golden Sun (Isaac), Kirby Return to Dreamland (Bandanna Dee), Metal Gear Solid (Snake), Mega Man, Tales of Symphonia (Lloyd Irving), Shovel Knight (preordered), Metroid Prime 1-3 (Samus), Street Fighter V (ordered because of Ryu), Rayman Legends (cuz Rayman leak), Chibi-Robo Zip Lash on pre-order, and more!. Smash is easily my favorite game ever, so I love to give myself some background info on certain characters. It's a lot of fun to do this too! You start coming up with Smash ideas so easily sometimes.

I would definitely argue that this is what hurts the speculation community a bit. Some people are afraid to play a new series, and because they don't understand it or the fans, they hate it. That's something that humans do...for some reasons. We need to take a step back once in awhile, and learn about it. I used to hate the idea of Bandanna Dee...not so much anymore. He isn't my top pick, but I wouldn't necessarily HATE the idea. There are just other characters I would prefer.
It's not that we hate it because we don;t understand, it's that we hate it (or in my case, am incredibly indifferent to) characters I don't know because I don't get to play as characters I do like because of them. I'll probably never get to play as Isaac because Inkling and these indie guys are gonna take a spot he may have been able to get, and thus on a personal level, I don't care at all about them and hope they don't make it in

Children0fTheStars

Smash Apprentice
To be honest, to certain gamers, MGS could come across as a niche series. But I'd never played MGS (barely even heard of it) back when Snake was unveiled for Brawl, and I liked his inclusion once I started using him in the game.

However: I was hoping to avoid touching on this, especially here, but my opinion is that people... really shouldn't be surprised if Snake is left out. He was meant to be a guest character, and therefore has already had his turn in Smash. Guest fighters being cut from any series is to be expected.

To contrast with Sonic, I along with others were surprised that he stayed. Although in his case, it can be rationalized as to why he was kept while Snake wasn't; historically the big-name mascot rival to Nintendo, leading into Sega and Nintendo's partnership/relationship after they pulled the plug on the Dreamcast, plus the contract Sega had with Nintendo at the time for a handful of Sonic titles to be developed for their systems exclusively at the time of Smash 4's development.

I have no problem with Snake or MGS and liked him in Brawl, but again, it's understandable if he doesn't return.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
It's not that we hate it because we don;t understand, it's that we hate it (or in my case, am incredibly indifferent to) characters I don't know because I don't get to play as characters I do like because of them. I'll probably never get to play as Isaac because Inkling and these indie guys are gonna take a spot he may have been able to get, and thus on a personal level, I don't care at all about them and hope they don't make it in
I understand the feeling. Again though, I would take that opportunity to try and experience something new. I too am a fan of Isaac, and it really isn't Splatoon's fault for being successful.

Blaming something else is only negative. When it comes down to it with Smash, one character doesn't really take another spot. The characters are either planned or aren't. This is coming from a guy who wants Isaac, K.Rool, Snake, Inklings, and a ton of other cool characters. But that's something that we can't really blame on another character. Plus, it really isn't worth getting too upset about something that, ultimately, we cannot control.

Sorry to get all deep and philosophical. I'm just trying to create a sort of understanding. I'll try not to be so preachy haha.

Last edited:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I'm telling you, the biggest reason people don't want Snake is because they've never played MGS, don't understand it or the fans, and therefore hate it.
That's over generalizing. I've played MGS1 and liked it, but I don't think Snake should be in Smash.

The reason people don't want him back (beyond wanting newcomers) is:
1)He is too realistic and doesn't fit with the rest of the cast. They had to tone him down a lot for Smash and dumb down the character. He couldn't use knives or guns and even some of the explosive weapons had to be further changed because they were still a problem (i.e. The Claymore). Some of the explosive weapons weren't used in the games (the mortar and the grenades, but I could be wrong).
2)He has a poor relationship to Nintendo. People begged for Sonic in Smash so he could finally fight Mario (plus, Sonic games do well on Nintendo systems), and people begged for Megaman because, in many people's minds, he is a Nintendo character. Snake is a Sony character. The last MGS game on a Nintendo system was a port of MGS3. Had Twin Snakes no come out, its likely Snake would have never happened.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
That's over generalizing. I've played MGS1 and liked it, but I don't think Snake should be in Smash.

1)He is too realistic and doesn't fit with the rest of the cats. They had to tone him down a lot for Smash and dumb down the character. He couldn't use knives or guns and even some of the explosive weapons had to be further changed because they were still a problem (i.e. The Claymore). Some of the explosive weapons weren't used in the games (the mortar and the grenades, but I could be wrong).
2)He has a poor relationship to Nintendo. People begged for Sonic in Smash so he could finally fight Mario (plus, Sonic games do well on Nintendo systems), and people begged for Megaman because, in many people's minds, he is a Nintendo character. Snake is a Sony character. The last MGS game on a Nintendo system was a port of MGS3. Had Twin Snakes no come out, its likely Snake would have never happened.
You're right. Snake doesn't look anything like a cat.

:troll:
I know you meant to put cast, but I couldn't resist.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826

1)He is too realistic and doesn't fit with the rest of the cats. They had to tone him down a lot for Smash and dumb down the character. He couldn't use knives or guns and even some of the explosive weapons had to be further changed because they were still a problem (i.e. The Claymore). Some of the explosive weapons weren't used in the games (the mortar and the grenades, but I could be wrong).
We've gone over these before, but i'll leave it at this. A majority of his moveset was taken directly from Metal Gear.

With the "relationship to Nintendo" bit, according to the latest bit from Source Gaming, Sakurai considers that a courtesy, rather than a necessity as far as character selection. From what he said, it comes down to the impact/importance of the character in gaming, and if all the parties involved want the character in.

Snake is a Konami character in the same way Ryu and Megaman are Capcom characters. He may aesthetically not mix well with other characters, but it's a crossover title. Toon Link is more cartoony than others, yet he fits. Snake would fit, just at a different extreme.

What kept Snake out is unclear, but I don't think it was either of the things you mentioned.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
We've gone over these before, but i'll leave it at this. A majority of his moveset was taken directly from Metal Gear.

With the "relationship to Nintendo" bit, according to the latest bit from Source Gaming, Sakurai considers that a courtesy, rather than a necessity as far as character selection. From what he said, it comes down to the impact/importance of the character in gaming, and if all the parties involved want the character in.

What kept Snake out is unclear, but I don't think it was either of the things you mentioned.
It's always possible that he was cut due to time constraints.
Either that, or maybe he was just a one time thing that wasn't meant to be revisited.
Who knows. We'll see soon enough.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
It's always possible that he was cut due to time constraints.
Either that, or maybe he was just a one time thing that wasn't meant to be revisited.
Who knows. We'll see soon enough.
Honestly? I think what happened was more through the original contract.

I personally believe that Sakurai convinced Nintendo to allow Snake in. Sakurai is a big MGS fan. He likes the character, and would probably add him again. Konami and Kojima both want the character in (who wouldn't want their character in Smash?). It probably comes down to Nintendo giving the ok again. I think the original contract may have been a 1 time thing.

If fan demand sways them, then it sways them. Considering Snake got into Smash already, it's not necessarily a matter of if he's deserving or not, or if he fits. It's if Nintendo can be convinced to add him. I don't think it's impossible.

By Sakurai's criteria, he certainly fits the bill. MGS is an industry changing game for sure, it has a definite legacy. He's a popular pick. By no means is Snake a bad choice, it just really comes down to getting the okay from everybody.

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I played through Metal Gear Solid 2 with my dad when I was younger, so I liked Snake's inclusion, but it was a very surprising to see him.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

I disagree. Look wise, the only thing Snake has that makes him more realistic than :4littlemac::4link::4zss::4feroy::4falcon: and:4ryu: is a beard. Give him lighter colors and he will fit right in.

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
It's been so long since we've had a Direct (April 1 unless you could E3 if I'm not mistaken), and I get that part of it was probably because of the tragedy of IWATA's death (what no of course I didn't make a typo here), but Nintendo has come out and said that they would continue with Directs. Hopefully we get one sometime in October.

Last edited:

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
I know Ryu is a fighting icon, but honestly, if he can get in, Snake still definitely has a chance. I think him having been in the previous Smash and being a legacy character does give him pretty decent odds. And honestly, MGS and Street Fighter have had about the same amount of exposure on Nintendo systems, too.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Personally, I think if Snake comes back, Kazuhira Miller should be the Assist Trophy. He'd stand there, say, "You feel it too, don't you?!". Then run up to someone, hook them up to the Fulton Recovery balloon, and they'd get sent up into the Top Blast Zone.

Greatest Assist Trophy. Ever. :troll:

Think like this video:

Last edited:

Sceptile4Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
waterbottle12
Speaking of assist trophies, shouldn't Chun li be one? The Street fighter series only has Ryu and the Ken trophy.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

1)He is too realistic and doesn't fit with the rest of the cast. They had to tone him down a lot for Smash and dumb down the character. He couldn't use knives or guns and even some of the explosive weapons had to be further changed because they were still a problem (i.e. The Claymore). Some of the explosive weapons weren't used in the games (the mortar and the grenades, but I could be wrong).
I can confirm that grenades were used as early as the first Metal Gear Solid. They worked the exact same way, too. After you pulled the pin, you could "cook" them (hold on to it) and throw them just as they were about to explode. The mortar came later and winded up being canon in the end (it's in 4 and I think V also). It bears repeating that Solid Snake hardly had anything toned down. He used all kinds of weapons and much of what you saw (grenades, Nikita, cardboard box, Claymore mines, C4 and RPG-7) were straight from those games. Granted, RPG-7 is from Snake Eater, but the point remains.

I'm a little confused about the Claymore part. In MGS, they're hidden from plain sight and you need a mine detector to see them, implying they're buried beneath the ground (which is what Snake does when he plants them in Smash). When an intruder comes close to one, it explodes. Works the same way in Brawl. Do you mean to say the explosions were toned down?

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
The year is 2025, still no news about the smash ballot. All have given up hope, all is lost.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings

Snake is a Konami character in the same way Ryu and Megaman are Capcom characters. He may aesthetically not mix well with other characters, but it's a crossover title. Toon Link is more cartoony than others, yet he fits. Snake would fit, just at a different extreme.

Doesn't really matter what his moveset is from. It still required a lot of editing to make it work with the rest of the cast.

Also, keep in mind Sonic and Megaman were specifically asked for because they have a strong relationship to Nintendo. Fans weren't asking for characters specifically for their relationship to Nintendo. It was pretty clear Snake wasn't coming back from the beginning. The fact that he hasn't had many games on a Nintendo console is the reason a lot of fans didn't care for him back. Why is Snake not in Smash 4? Because Smash fans didn't really want him back.

The fans of Smash are fans of Nintendo. If there isn't Metal Gear content on Nintendo systems than how are these fans going to care about Snake or the series in general. If time is limited, why try to get the rights to a character that a lot of fans are happy to see go. Snake was always considered for the chopping block and most fans were not that unhappy about it. Consider this: if Snake wasn't in Brawl, do you think anyone would ask for him?
I disagree. Look wise, the only thing Snake has that makes him more realistic than :4littlemac::4link::4zss::4feroy::4falcon: and:4ryu: is a beard. Give him lighter colors and he will fit right in.
Humanoid=/=realistic
I can confirm that grenades were used as early as the first Metal Gear Solid. They worked the exact same way, too. After you pulled the pin, you could "cook" them (hold on to it) and throw them just as they were about to explode. The mortar came later and winded up being canon in the end (it's in 4 and I think V also). It bears repeating that Solid Snake hardly had anything toned down. He used all kinds of weapons and much of what you saw (grenades, Nikita, cardboard box, Claymore mines, C4 and RPG-7) were straight from those games. Granted, RPG-7 is from Snake Eater, but the point remains.

I'm a little confused about the Claymore part. In MGS, they're hidden from plain sight and you need a mine detector to see them, implying they're buried beneath the ground (which is what Snake does when he plants them in Smash). When an intruder comes close to one, it explodes. Works the same way in Brawl. Do you mean to say the explosions were toned down?
I mean toned down. It was originally more realistic but was made kind of futuristic later on. The image on the DOJO is what it is in the game. You can find the old one in albums since it was on the website for a while.

What I am going to request is to drop the Snake discussion. This thread is talking about DLC Characters in General but the Snake discussion is too much. There are plenty of other characters to discuss and Snake already has his own thread. Everything about Snake has been said and down and the fact that arguments are getting repeated are proof of that. Can we please move most of the discussion on Snake to that thread and cool our jets in this one?

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Doesn't really matter what his moveset is from. It still required a lot of editing to make it work with the rest of the cast.

Also, keep in mind Sonic and Megaman were specifically asked for because they have a strong relationship to Nintendo. Fans weren't asking for characters specifically for their relationship to Nintendo. It was pretty clear Snake wasn't coming back from the beginning. The fact that he hasn't had many games on a Nintendo console is the reason a lot of fans didn't care for him back. Why is Snake not in Smash 4? Because Smash fans didn't really want him back.

The fans of Smash are fans of Nintendo. If there isn't Metal Gear content on Nintendo systems than how are these fans going to care about Snake or the series in general. If time is limited, why try to get the rights to a character that a lot of fans are happy to see go. Snake was always considered for the chopping block and most fans were not that unhappy about it. Consider this: if Snake wasn't in Brawl, do you think anyone would ask for him?

Humanoid=/=realistic

I mean toned down. It was originally more realistic but was made kind of futuristic later on. The image on the DOJO is what it is in the game. You can find the old one in albums since it was on the website for a while.

What I am going to request is to drop the Snake discussion. This thread is talking about DLC Characters in General but the Snake discussion is too much. There are plenty of other characters to discuss and Snake already has his own thread. Everything about Snake has been said and down and the fact that arguments are getting repeated are proof of that. Can we please move most of the discussion on Snake to that thread and cool our jets in this one.
I would argue that you are, in fact, incorrect on the idea that fans were okay with him being cut. Snake is projected, based on numerous polls on top gaming sites, to be a Top 10 character in the ballot, topping 3rd parties characters to boot. (If we really want to get deep into the whole, "Snake was assumed to be gone", you yourself predicted he AND Sonic would be gone. Not saying it as a personal jab, just mentioning it)

There IS Metal Gear content on Nintendo platforms. The problem with "If Snake wasn't in Brawl..." is that it's irrelevant. He WAS in Brawl, and people want him. It doesn't matter otherwise, because it's not the case.

Even if he moveset was edited, it was still Snake from Metal Gear. It didn't feel like it was a cheated out moveset. Snake is not just a weapons expert, but a CQC expert as well. That came out just fine in his moveset. Of course, liberties had to be taken with certain attacks, but think about the liberties taken with Nintendo characters. Some characters use moves that they don't/can't know from their base games.

I'm a fan of Smash. I'm a fan of Nintendo. I'm a fan of Halo, Uncharted, God of War, and numerous other games that aren't Nintendo. None of those games have Nintendo releases. Metal Gear does. That's all that matters.

Again, Sakurai HIMSELF has stated this...relationship with Nintendo is a courtesy, rather than a necessity. It might matter to the fans, but it's not THAT big of a deal according to Sakurai. Heihachi from TEKKEN was considered, of all characters. If Pac-Man wasn't owned by Namco, we could have gotten him. That should tell us something.

Last edited:

Sceptile4Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
waterbottle12
Being serious here, the characters I'm predicting that will happen is

1.) Wolf
2.) K.rool
3.) Isaac
4.) Inklings
5.) Sceptile (Don't know why but I think he will make it in, not being bias but there is no grass starter and ORAS gave Sceptile a mega form and popularity)

Sceptile4Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
waterbottle12
I would argue that you are, in fact, incorrect on the idea that fans were okay with him being cut. Snake is projected, based on numerous polls on top gaming sites, to be a Top 10 character in the ballot, topping 3rd parties characters to boot.

There IS Metal Gear content on Nintendo platforms. The problem with "If Snake wasn't in Brawl..." is that it's irrelevant. He WAS in Brawl, and people want him. It doesn't matter otherwise, because it's not the case.

Even if he moveset was edited, it was still Snake from Metal Gear. It didn't feel like it was a cheated out moveset. Snake is not just a weapons expert, but a CQC expert as well. That came out just fine in his moveset. Of course, liberties had to be taken with certain attacks, but think about the liberties taken with Nintendo characters. Some characters use moves that they don't/can't know from their base games.

I'm a fan of Smash. I'm a fan of Nintendo. I'm a fan of Halo, Uncharted, God of War, and numerous other games that aren't Nintendo. None of those games have Nintendo releases. Metal Gear does. That's all that matters.

Again, Sakurai HIMSELF has stated this...relationship with Nintendo is a courtesy, rather than a necessity. It might matter to the fans, but it's not THAT big of a deal according to Sakurai. Heihachi from TEKKEN was considered, of all characters. If Pac-Man wasn't owned by Namco, we could have gotten him. That should tell us something.
I thought Snake couldn't make in Sm4sh 4 because Kojima got fired and Konami didn't want to hand him over. Also, long ago on pic of the day, Sakurai wanted to make this game rated E and made the laser gun more unrealistic. Snake has realistic guns in his moveset so it's either this or Konami being weird.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I thought is CQC was pretty neat in his moveset especially his neutral A attack. After playing a bit of the original Metal Gear I can say it was pretty accurate.

Snake overall was a pretty neat fighter, and I wouldn't mind at all seeing him back. As I hate vet cuts.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Snake should return. He's near to or equal to Mewtwo/Roy/Lucas' popularity, and they all came back. That's all there is to it imo. 'Doesn't fit in' is nonsense, since this is the same game where you can make Ganondorf hold a Star Rod with bunny ears and a raccoon tail.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Yo.
I'mma be a butt here.

I've played MGS1 and Mesal Gear Solid as part of Ape Escape 3.

:snake: was REALLY out of left field when he got announced for Brawl, like... :4wiifit:levels.

Unlike WFT, Snake never felt like he integrated well enough into the game, because he was so unique to the rest and he'll always be "Sony" to me. And... probably most of all, I just didn't enjoy playing him.

And that's the knife. I didn't really have personal investment in him, felt he didn't become part of Smash naturally, and I just did not like him as a fighter.

For his fans, sure, possibly come Smash 5 but for various grounds I don't see it in Smash 4's DLC.

If he gets in, sure, whatever. Good for his fans. But he'd be the first fighter so far I'd skip paying for (I'm sure some of you remember how against I was for :4feroy:'s return but he ended up being in my top 8 rotation now because I enjoy playing with him that much).

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
It would be interesting to see if other characters getting cut could revive dead-and-buried arguments about them, too.

Take Little Mac hypothetically missing next game..."Oh, he was so boring next to all these flashy newcomers because all he did was punch. That boxing ring you saw was always just a generic Smash one intended as the new Final Destination."

That's basically what seems to be happening with Snake. "Fit" and "work" are two annoying Smash buzzwords with no real meaning, since what "fits" and "works" basically hinges on an individual's desires anyway.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
It would be interesting to see if other characters getting cut could revive dead-and-buried arguments about them, too.

Take Little Mac hypothetically missing next game..."Oh, he was so boring next to all these flashy newcomers because all he did was punch. That boxing ring you saw was always just a generic Smash one intended as the new Final Destination."

That's basically what seems to be happening with Snake. "Fit" and "work" are two annoying Smash buzzwords with no real meaning, since what "fits" and "works" basically hinges on an individual's desires anyway.
"Oh, Robin was just a one-time protagonist from one game in the FE series. The avatar wasn't as important as the main lords anyway"

Not exactly what you're saying, but this is still my nightmare.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Snake has already been in Smash before, so the point is moot anyway.
That's all that needs to be said when its being argued.

"Oh, Robin was just a one-time protagonist from one game in the FE series. The avatar wasn't as important as the main lords anyway"

Not exactly what you're saying, but this is still my nightmare.
To be fair, people think differently with Fire Emblem characters, they don't see that as a problem.

Last edited:

The Novice Sword

Smash Apprentice
I personally can't decide between Chun-Li, Sakura, and Guile.
If Chun Li is going to be in the game in any capacity I would want her as a playable character.

She was the first playable female in a fighting game and a mainstay of her home series. I'd say she has the requisite star power and video game history to be in Smash

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826

Pretty much this.

Snake fits the criteria the same way the rest of the 3rd parties do. He's already been in Smash. It's not a matter of if he deserves it...he's already been in the game. He's popular, he's got a legacy...he can get in. He's already proved it.

I mean, I'll drop the Snake conversation if people want me to. But it's not like it's the ONLY conversation that gets recycled...there are plenty of worse ones we could talk about.

I don't even remember who started talking about him this time, because I was originally talking about how Smash got me into several different series. Eh, whatever.

Actually SmashChu SmashChu ...if we shouldn't talk about Snake in here because he has his own thread, why talk about ANYTHING in this thread? That's the point of it. To talk about DLC characters.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Pretty much this.

Snake fits the criteria the same way the rest of the 3rd parties do. He's already been in Smash. It's not a matter of if he deserves it...he's already been in the game. He's popular, he's got a legacy...he can get in. He's already proved it.

I mean, I'll drop the Snake conversation if people want me to. But it's not like it's the ONLY conversation that gets recycled...there are plenty of worse ones we could talk about.

I don't even remember who started talking about him this time, because I was originally talking about how Smash got me into several different series. Eh, whatever.

Actually SmashChu SmashChu ...if we shouldn't talk about Snake in here because he has his own thread, why talk about ANYTHING in this thread? That's the point of it. To talk about DLC characters.
But Snake won't be a DLC character.
:troll:

Last edited:

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
*gasp*

Sakurai is dead?! But...but...WHO WILL DIRECT SMASH NOW?!!?!?!?11 WHO'S BEEN POSING AS SAKURAI ALL THIS TIME?!

:cheep:
turns out nintendo has been run by robots for years:p

b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Personally, I think if Snake comes back, Kazuhira Miller should be the Assist Trophy. He'd stand there, say, "You feel it too, don't you?!". Then run up to someone, hook them up to the Fulton Recovery balloon, and they'd get sent up into the Top Blast Zone.

Greatest Assist Trophy. Ever. :troll:

Think like this video:
And he'd only target Shulk. :p
Humanoid=/=realistic
When did I say that? I know that conceptually the likes of :4feroy:and:4zss: aren't the most realistic because, ur muh gurd, magic and si-fi, but i'm talking about looks, and looks wise, specifically Zero Suit Samus is very realistic.

EDIT: I would also like to add that there are no realistic non-humanoids in smash.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Smash just can't handle the manliness of both Ryu and Snake, Sakurai knew this and made his choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom