• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did Nintendo make bad choices for newcomers?

What do you think about the newcomers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
Sakurai has managed to split me right down the center in terms of opinion, half of them I wanted more than the world, the other half make me want to slap Sakurai back into 1996!

but there of course is the blatant commission of Mewtwo, Ridley and K.Rool! This game needs more class and tyranny!

Last edited:

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
That's a bloated question since Nintendo aren't the ones who add newcomers, but Sakurai and his team.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
The newcomers are alright, you gotta also take in consideration that almost everyone that needs to be in smash is already in there. Nintendo should make some new major ip's.
Well, that is a big argument.
They are doing this now, if Splatoon is any indication.
The amount of *unjust* press it is getting also seems to indicate Nintendo is done sticking its old IPs onto entirely new concepts.

Smash 6 could be very different overall. Not just from acquiring Capcom properties, but from the necessary additions of many new IPs. Inkings nearly guaranteed.

Almost everyone is in fact there.

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
I hate saying this but Sakurai is the one making decisions, not Nintendo (it seems that everyone assumes that Nintendo as a whole is making the decisions). But yes I like the characters he's selected because it's his own game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom