• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did anyone else know...

G U R U

Smash Lord
I've been d-thrown by Marth through Stadium before. It was when it was changing. It's like the 1 in a million thing that just ruins your day lol.

gghhh3

Smash Apprentice
I've had this happen right at the bend of the ship where right under it are the cannons. I got falco Dthrow'd and landed right on the cannon as it shot. I had a 3stock lead at the time but I still quit.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yeah, I've seen it quite a few times.

If I remember right, it happens because the ship is actually moving up at that point of the stage, or something to that effect. I don't know the specifics, I just know it's melee and you should just be understand that that kind of stuff can happen.

Also happens on

-Stadium (fire stage tree)
-Floats (On... seel? I think that's the name of the pokemon. I don't know those s****)

and probably some other stages that you only see when your lil cousin comes over and wants to play.

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
happened to my brother too when i was Game and Watch, i Baired his Ganon through the fin like that peach did.

someone should really look into this.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
I wavedashed through the floor on Pokemon Stadium on the left side of the tree.

Not in the tree.

On the left side of the tree.

Where one person usually camps for the stage transform. I almost lost the match because of it... thankfully I was Puff ^_^

Top Bottom