• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
As an immortal being, I can't comment on zen's question sorry guys.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
At some point, you have to realize that the whole POINT of Highlander is to watch people sword fight. Complaining about swords in that movie is like complaining about light sabers in Star Wars. The light saber is not only an objectively terrible weapon, but it's less efficient than other weapons commonly available in the same universe. But no one cares because Rule of Cool, *****.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Now's my chance to tell soup I really like that avatar.

Hey, soup, I really like that avatar.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I like your avatar too, so much that I am going to post it as a means of mockery flattery.

We're off to a great start. I hope Nabe is proud.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
We got in there and we pushed and we shoved. And these guys were standing sipping on a slurpy. And then they got the nerve to ask for the keys back. I don't want to give them the keys back. They don't know how to drive.

#HBC | ѕoup

In other news, a girl has been making sexual advances on me and I am not sure what to do.

Help me, Men Of DGames!

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm going to be honest I only really wanted to see marshy's response but I believe Kary has covered most of it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
At some point, you have to realize that the whole POINT of Highlander is to watch people sword fight. Complaining about swords in that movie is like complaining about light sabers in Star Wars. The light saber is not only an objectively terrible weapon, but it's less efficient than other weapons commonly available in the same universe. But no one cares because Rule of Cool, *****.
How is it a terrible weapon???

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
it's hard because acrostic has none of the weaknesses xonar has

where xonar is fought back by fighting with anti-weeaboo tactics acrostic is all but immune to them

we could insult them with terrible music but that's just as much of an affront to us as it is to them

what do

Top Bottom