• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
pffft

i had one for you but figured you wouldnt see it mr

"dont post in dgames anymore" >: (

[collapse=omni]

garp from one piece

hilarious sense of humor and helps the government in a position of power. also strong and can be serious but prefers to be relaxed. this relates to omnis sense of humor and his "position of power" is his status as a senator lol[/collapse]
Yayy.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I know you're trying to be a funnyboy but need I remind you that inside of Yugi resides the spirit of an Egyptian god who manifests the power to control and summon mythological monsters merely through stone tablets (or in modern day, children's cards.)

In other words, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Really want to use that picture as an avatar but I don't think it will work that well. ****ing awesome picture though.

Back to FLCL.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I know you're trying to be a funnyboy but need I remind you that inside of Yugi resides the spirit of an Egyptian god who manifests the power to control and summon mythological monsters merely through stone tablets (or in modern day, children's cards.)

In other words, check yourself before you wreck yourself.
bet you won't use mind crush on me.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yo need one more player in the next small.

You get to play with SWISS. I mean c'mon, roll up roll up!

SPACES GOING FAST SO DON'T SNOOZE OR YA LOOSE.

GUARANTEED QUICKLYNCH ON THE PLAYER OF YOUR CHOICE IF YOU SIGN UP IN THE NEXT 5 HOURS.

terms & conditions apply, Swissai is not held responsible for any loss of victory resulting from a d1 quicklynch

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Had you never heard of Guillermo Del Toro before?

Pan's Labyrinth, man!

Hellboy, man!

Pacific Rim, man!

Almost directed The Hobbit, man!

Also almost directed an adaptation of Gris Grimly's Pinocchio, man! (I was so excited for that one....)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Unrelated.

If this:

does not evolve into this:

I will be sorely disappointed in Game Freak.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Had you never heard of Guillermo Del Toro before?

Pan's Labyrinth, man!

Hellboy, man!

Pacific Rim, man!

Almost directed The Hobbit, man!

Also almost directed an adaptation of Gris Grimly's Pinocchio, man! (I was so excited for that one....)
I've seen Pan's Labyrinth before and I greatly enjoyed it, which is part of the reason I felt better after looking him up. I just didn't recognize the name.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
He also almost directed an adaptation of H.P. Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness with James Cameron. Shame that Universal got cold feet.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Did I say I want to start muay thai? I think I'm gonna try running and stuff to prepaare for that ****. Cuz I hear it's hard as FUQQQQQQQQQ.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
even if you learn how to hit you'd still have to actually hit me, and hit me hard enough for me to gaf :smirk: not worried :088: :bigmuscles:

Actually I've been wondering about what martial art to start up once I graduate myself. Narrowed it down to boxing, jiu jitsu, aikido, and krav maga. And judo, maybe. Really, really hard to decide.

btw, everybody in the Sexytimes conversation needs to get their asses into the PM right now, because episode 2 is out and it is the funniest ****

Top Bottom