• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
also there's a scene in Monster where Richard is sitting up in his office chair at like 5am, on the edge of sleep, obsessively going over every detail of his very difficult case over and over again

and I was like

**** I can so relate to that [except about super trivial **** obv but still]

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
gosh imagine my face when. I'm reading down the list thinking "man this is super cool" and then I'm starting to wonder what I'm gonna get and then I see it and I'm like "well you got me." I may or may not be Sailor Jupiter though.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I know right?? I was bracing myself fully for something really funny, and still hit SO hard

marshy should repost the **** imo now that it's been newpaged btw

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
YOUR ANIMANGA COUNTERPARTS NEWPAGE EDITION

now with the collectible omneezy

/brofist zozo for doing half of this with me

[collapse=Laundry]

Natsume from Natsume Yuujinchou

kind hearted and intelligent. different from others, so he leads a lonely life. then he finds others who are different, and blooms. positive and caring. similar mannerisms[/collapse]

[collapse=Zen]

Yoh from Shaman King

his mofuggin avatar son!!! swagged out yoh yo, so ye, it's zen.[/collapse]

[collapse=kataefi]

brook from one piece

a whacky sense of humor and im fairly certain kataefi is the likeliest dgamer to do a song and dance routine completely unprovoked[/collapse]

[collapse=Raziek]

Jin from Samurai Champloo

analytical and smart. not always entirely good with social situations or explains things that r obvious, but ye, cool guy still. talented[/collapse]

[collapse=macman]

kuzan (aokiji) from one piece

a bro whose OWN sense of how things should be done will always take priority over what anyone else tells him to believe. more than capable of ballin with his peers but prefers to chill[/collapse]

[collapse=Ryker]

Mahiro Fuwa from Zetsuen no Tempest

woooow how is this NOT ryker??? only thing i thught watching ths show was "damn thas ryker". smart, talented, driven, its pretty much a hole in one[/collapse]

[collapse=Xonar]

Yamaken from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

though generally elitist and without any close friends, you later learn that its cuz theres nobody he truly appreciates. altho he gets introduced as someone who just uses others, he is actually a very nice guy once you get past the walls he put up.
[/collapse]

[collapse=jtb]

heero yuy from gundam wing

kind dude who is stoic during combat. his quietness reminds me of jtbs low postcount during games[/collapse]

[collapse=BSL]

Desktomu-kun from Chihayafuru

analytical guy and driven by science etc. science is like part of his mannerisms, but its not like all he thinks about. [/collapse]

[collapse=Nabe]

Erika from Durarara!!

anime loving girl who is coicnidentally one of my fave characters (jus sayin). funny and sharp, but generally aloof. hinted to have a dark past (just like nabe)
[/collapse]

[collapse=red ruy]

pippin from berserk

enjoys the company of his bros and loves to drink. he makes sure his buddies arent doing anything they shouldnt be and look at that MODHAMMAH!![/collapse]

[collapse=Joey]

The gay guy from Free!

really tho
[/collapse]

[collapse=omni]

garp from one piece

hilarious sense of humor and helps the government in a position of power. also strong and can be serious but prefers to be relaxed. this relates to omnis sense of humor and his "position of power" is his status as a senator lol[/collapse]

[collapse=Swiss]

Medicine Seller from Mononoke

having existed through millenias, the medicine seller (kusuriuri) shows up out of nowhere and solves mysteries by forcing info out of peeps through intelligence, intimidatin' guy. has a sword that cuts evil
[/collapse]

[collapse=J]

Hayato Hayama from My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

generally nice guy who everyone likes and likes everyone. lots of girl friends and some guy friends.
[/collapse]

[collapse=gorf]

judeau from berserk

he is more than capable of fighting alongside his warrior comrades despite his young age. when hes not fighting (playing mafia) he mostly prefers to spend his time toastin walrus and drinking with his bros. heart of the party[/collapse]

[collapse=Rajam]

Tetsuya Kuroko from Kuroko's Basketball

plays only to support. if unable to support, severely lacking and lags behind
[/collapse]

[collapse=Cello Marl]

Kyouma Hououin from Steins;gate

wacko scientist. fits cello's personality
[/collapse]

[collapse=Glyph]

Takamatsu from Angel Beats

flexes muscles and cracks jokes. did i say he has MUSCLESSS?!1[/collapse]

[collapse=Sworddancer]

Subaru from Robotics;Notes

generally shy and reserved and sorta da homie. blooms when he's in his element. analytical n loves science
[/collapse]

[collapse=Gheb]

Makishima Shougo from Psycho-pass

if gheb was in his shoes he'd prolly do the same ya know. so uh, ye. likes books, philosophy, mankind, even tho he differentiates between interesting and boring peeps.
[/collapse]

[collapse=Acrostic]

Kurosagi from Kurosagi

analytical and mysterious. nobody really know who he really is. thinks about every step carefully and expressive in his own way
[/collapse]

[collapse=Vanderzant]

Tatsumi from Akame ga Kiru!

nice and likable guy. can take the lead without bein forceful and thinks about stuff even tho he doesnt disregard impulses or emotions. also ******** for not dating the second/third hottest manga chick ever
[/collapse]

[collapse=Jugemu2k4]

Tom Tanaka from Durarara!!

cleans up and makes you pay your dues. keeps dgamesia clean.
[/collapse]

[collapse=Gova]

Mahiro from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san

normal guy who is too close minded to have fun or sex with this hot chick even though she is an eldritch abomination
[/collapse]

[collapse=badwolf]

matsuda from death note

young spirited and learning[/collapse]

[collapse=Kantrip]

Naruto from Naruto. BELIEVE IT!

naruto just says things sometimes
where everyones like
"urgh...did he really just say that"
and hes all
"YEAH GUYS!!"
meanwhile everyone else is facepalming
[/collapse]

[collapse=iggy]

hiei from yu yu hakusho

quiet but insightful on the few occasions he does talk[/collapse]

[collapse=Jerkus]

James from Pokémon.

HE IS A FLAMING HOT MOLTRES
[/collapse]

[collapse=Dark House]

Hachiman Hikigaya from My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

pretentious teenager who doesnt rly understand how it all works. feels very different and edgy and ****. intelligent puberty suffering teen.
[/collapse]

[collapse=Adumbro]

Belt-kun from Amnesia

analytical, not super social and only rly understands logical things. less so emotions etc
[/collapse]

[collapse=Rake]

Haru from tsuritama.

DIS
FKIN

he shows up all like 'sup guys im an alien' and proceeds to be goofy as **** rest of the game. thats it pri much
[/collapse]

[collapse=SDO]

Teddie from Persona 4: The Animation

funny guy who really is just funny. nothing special except he a real convincing chick
[/collapse]

[collapse=karebear]
nausicaa of the valley of the wind

karebear just wants the best for dgamers as nausicaa wants the best for her village. shes willing to battle ******* if they infringe on her people (kary pressuring people ingame) and is overall one of the sweeter characters who wouldnt hurt no one if she didnt have to. btw this is miyazakis and often gets criminally overlooked check it out guys[/collapse]

[collapse=pjb]

jet from cowboy bebop

normal dude who knows when to crack a joke and when to be srs bzs[/collapse]

[collapse=chaco]

spike from cowboy bebop

consistent with chacs avatar and chill demeanor. hes pretty adventurous and enjoys the thrill of a (scum)hunt![/collapse]

[collapse=bardull]

kurama from yu yu hakusho

bards got a meticulous method to his approach in games imo. he likes to have all his bases covered which reminds me of how kurama often thinks of every possible scenario to outsmart his opponents. kuramas also got a demon form which goes ham on ******* which borrows a page from the book of hardbody bardull carries on his person at all times[/collapse]

[collapse=evil eye]
richard braun from monster

braun is actually able to make deductions at a much faster pace than most of his peers. his dedication to his work also plays to his advantage as he gets hands on with his cases. hes also got a tangible sense of justice[/collapse]

[collapse=ranmaru]
usopp from one piece

a silly character whose propensity to be the heart of the team is similar to how ran can be super obvtown to his teammates. usopp also fights his opponents by out gadgeting them and preparing himself beforehand which is ran making progress towards a read on someone through his trademark questioning ways[/collapse]

[collapse=soup]

yugi muto from yugioh

one of the youngest protagonists in the medium relating to soup being one of the youngest members. yugis a boy who appreciates his homies and is always trying to do the right thing (soup being active as **** in his games as he tries to figure out ****)[/collapse]

[collapse=ronike]

suzaku kururugi from code geass

someone whos got a distinct definition of justice (how townies should play) and puts a lot of strength in his attacks (dont want him tunneling you). somewhat struggles when his worldview is challenged as he operates efficiently as is on his own perception of events[/collapse]

[collapse=chibosempai]

luffy from one piece

often goofy as all **** lol. but he also can barrel through his opponents (see sonic mafia where chibo **** on all the scum!) who pay for underestimating him[/collapse]

[collapse=frozenflame751]

serpico from berserk

very smart and is a natural at analyzing dangerous scenarios (fights/mafia). he then processes the situation and computes an efficient way to take advantage of his opponents flaws (picking apart flawed logic) and/or set a chain of events so that his odds of succeeding increase[/collapse]

[collapse=sephiroths masamune]

lelouch from code geass

he wants to run the game HIS way and shut the **** up otherwise. and for good reason cuz his way is usually better than others! really tho seph is smart as **** like lelouche and im pretty sure he gets a kick out of outsmarting his opponents and seeing his plans come to fruition[/collapse]

[collapse=eor]

ginko from mushishi

can just as easily talk to him about lighthearted stuff like toastin walrus to heavier **** like philosophy and politics but largely operates in the former mode. smart guy butll show his sense of humor often. a traveler at heart as the counterpart has left for an indefinite amount of time[/collapse]

[collapse=overswarm]

seto kaiba from yugioh

especially good at predicting his opponents next moves and planning accordingly. all about plans and structure and has a rigid sense of how a game should be played. will run circles around people with logic and good at disorienting them with it[/collapse]

[collapse=stoobie]

sailor jupiter from sailor moon

/brofist[/collapse]

[collapse=july]

makoto konno from the girl who leapt through time

a girl whos pursuing her education and will go out of her way to help others. it remains to be seen if july will actually discover an ability to time travel please keep us posted[/collapse]

[collapse=handorin]

friend from 20th century boys

born to BE PURE EVIL be scum for all eternity[/collapse]

[collapse=nicholas1024]

kuwabara from yu yu hakusho

brash but he always means well. is a pretty nice guy and the way kuwabara finds success in his academic life is similar to how nick was smart enough to attend a college at like the age of 13[/collapse]

[collapse=zv]

sonic x

extremely quick (at picking up things)[/collapse]

[collapse=marshy]

yusuke from yu yu hakusho

this dude has some habits that are considered bad by others and is aware of them. this translates to me being lazy preferring to skim and not giving reasoning when going after people. speaking of going after people hes actually a detective (mafia!) but usually prefers to just hardbody ******* to solve his problems (lynching!)[/collapse]

[collapse=orboknown]

rivalz from code geass

nice guy. i dont think ive ever seen orbo get mad or talk **** to anyone[/collapse]

[collapse=kuz]

char aznable from mobile suit gundam

oozes chillness and is exceptional at outmaneuvering his opponents. can be charismatic and knows when hes a step ahead of the competition. also good at taking the reigns of an operation and having his followers stay with him. plus look at those luscious locks damn kuz its like this character was...modeled after you[/collapse]

[collapse=rockin]

fish eye from sailor moon

this is a dude

THIS IS A DUDE

ima leave it at that[/collapse]

[collapse=KeviM]

JP from Redline

JP is SWAGGED OUT TO DA MAXIMuM. gets da ladies, drives pimpin cars, is a bro, saves the planet, gives u adrenaline rushes. [/collapse]

[collapse=tom]

shanks from one piece

a leader reflected by tom sparking dgames resurgence from stagnancy years back through a series of games he played and hosted for the room. lighthearted and likable but also smart as hell and will **** you up if you are in the wrong[/collapse]

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Read only mine. Will read more later.

I like it. Will watch the anime later.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
gosh imagine my face when. I'm reading down the list thinking "man this is super cool" and then I'm starting to wonder what I'm gonna get and then I see it and I'm like "well you got me." I may or may not be Sailor Jupiter though.
im pretty sure youre sailor jupiter bro you know it to be true

btw you guys have no idea how hard it was to restrain myself on some of these. my original choices for zozo and nabe were "every little girl out of animanga ever" and "any given hentai character" :p

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
"any given hentai character"
If there's an ideal way to describe Nabe's online persona, I do think it would be "hentai character with a dark, mysterious past."

Or in other words, the most interesting man on the internet.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yesssssssssss back on the computer so I can see everyone's avatars in full again.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Never seen Cowboy Bebop, but I have heard of it. That's as close to "Yea cool, I know that character and I'm totally like him!" that you're gonna get unless you picked someone from DBZ or Gundam Wing.

I dun watch anime.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
yeah, damn.

so many of those were really good. idk that much about animes but that was a really great read. I really like just seeing the different kinda characters in the dgames roster. some of the descriptions just seemed dead on (i really like soup as yugi for instance) and some of them were laugh out loud hilarious. damnn. good work guys.

also i now want to watch the girl who leapt through time. i remember being recommended that and my interest has returned.

oh, and i'm nausicaa. I should watch that. Idk if it captures the darker side of my character (and no i don't just mean drunker side) but hell i'm happy.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
It's streaming on itunes. Go to their artist page on itunes and there should be an option to listen to it.

There's also a bootleg version on grooveshark, but that has several tracks as just 15-second samples. It's useful if you want to find out what you just listened to, though.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
hell that's a coincidence I came on here to moan about league.

I think I might actually enjoy the damn game if it weren't for other people's bull****.

what's that? you want to feed top lane three kills, then go bottom instead?

then I have to stop jungling and come take over your lane?

I despair

despair.gif

Top Bottom