• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ROK, IDK man I'm pretty good just spamming buttons.

Jingo Joe is pretty good from what I heard, go play him. He infinites people with Karl lol.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Arakune is the blob and he is hella cheap as ****...Granted I main Taokaka and that is her worst matchup.

The big guy, Iron Tager, just look up Mike Z and you'll see how to play him right. xD
Haha the blob you speak of is my main, and granted, he's actually pretty good at the button mashing level but his advanced tactics take time to understand, especially when it comes to timing the bugs to lead into longer combos.

I lost a few matches to a scrub online who picked Arakune after I wrecked his other two characters. I was getting annoyed, but after a while I figured out how to get around a bad Arakune. He spammed the shark which is unsafe on block, and I just stayed awared of the cross up dragon dives. Eventually I beat him down and left the room satisfied.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Arakune sucks at the button mashing level against anyone that has played the game for longer than a week.

Sethlon would **** that Arakune so hard XD I've experienced this first hand, unfortunately :( You'd be a giant joke to the likes of him, RoK.

Also, here's a little trick, RoK... press grab when they grab you and you can break his millions of grabs... that's like basic gameplay.

P.S. Better get ready, Alex, my gameplay is getting smoother and I have better setups now >: )

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Lol well if you just dive cancel you spikes over and over of course i'm going to shoryu you out of it, mix it up with the ground hits!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I did that. The main reason I was losing was b/c I still don't know how to capitalize off my curses with the guaranteed combo strings, b/c I haven't practiced them >: (

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
That's when I had the game a while ago. I think that was in the first week of BlazBlue actually coming out. Really, attempt to fighting me NOW.

Edit:

Arakune is easy at the button-mashing level because once you get cursed, every single button brings out a different bug; also, grab into laser is really easy to do. It's been a while and I've now gotten down Ragna's combos (Including blood Kain combos) and other ****. Granted, I've just switched to Arcade stick, so my dashing is off and some execution but it's still way above average gameplay. Think Kaqn Jr.

Also, Katie; since you're talking so much **** all of a sudden. I've sent you, and Shuz a few messages on XBox Live, even said when we could play ON HERE. But you've said nothing and ducked me. So woman up and record you gettin' that *** handed to you.

Reaperman out.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I don't know much about Blazblue, but I do know that Rok **** talks everyone in every game and then fails to live up to the hype. I want to see Rok play someone next time I'm in Dallas. Brawl all over again? :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang I'll play him in Melee. Sethlon will vouch for me (maybe) that I am kinda good lol.

At least I moon walk like a pro!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Who cares? RoK is the greatest troll and greatest johner ever created by anything.

P.S. Anyone that just mashes buttons when cursing people with Arakune is gonna get butt****ed vs anyone that knows what they're doing (i.e. Kos-Mos and Sethlon), b/c they can easily poke you out of it, or dash when they're not locked down (which you can't do if just button mashing).

Suspect

Smash Hero
I dont really like BB but Noel make me want to play it the same way c.viper makes me want to play SF4

idk why this keeps happening

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
You are definitely the greatest...

at being terrible at everything you attempt.
You fail, the only thingi you have seen me play is what? Melee? Brawl, I'm nowhere near terrible at. Rofl. Might not be extremely top level but I'll give you your money's worth ;]

Also, as far as BB and ****. o_O I mean, really, Katie wanted to show you one match I lost on. But she neglects to tell you that I was beating so much *** in the room with her, Shuz and one other person, I literally had to keep skipping my turn (after abotu 11-15 straight victories) to give other people the opportunity to play each other.

But I'm guessing she neglects to say that part.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
RoK should stop trying so hard to get ppl to think hes good, its only gonna make ppl laugh more when he gets ***** :laugh:

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
hey guys i got last place at oh snap cause my shoe was green

rok i talk trash about YOU because you are extremely arrogant. and you claim to be the best *insert character here* all the time. Yes you would most likely **** me at Blazblue, and i dont even care. I play that game for fun i dont plan on getting good at it. MM me in brawl:)

btw i'd bet my life on sethlon i know for a FACT that he would win.

im gonna go brush my hair now

Mirachael

Smash Rookie
You fail, the only thingi you have seen me play is what? Melee? Brawl, I'm nowhere near terrible at. Rofl. Might not be extremely top level but I'll give you your money's worth ;]

Also, as far as BB and ****. o_O I mean, really, Katie wanted to show you one match I lost on. But she neglects to tell you that I was beating so much *** in the room with her, Shuz and one other person, I literally had to keep skipping my turn (after abotu 11-15 straight victories) to give other people the opportunity to play each other.

But I'm guessing she neglects to say that part.
tl ; dr, I predict *****ing, so all I need to say is calm the hell down.

The only thing you are the best at is being banned.

Byeeeee.
Hylian loves winning. JV 4.

im gonna go brush my hair now
Haha, I also care this little.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
btw i'd bet my life on sethlon i know for a FACT that he would win.
Can I get in on this? I'd drop a couple hundred on Seth.
Sethlon would **** that Arakune so hard XD I've experienced this first hand, unfortunately :( You'd be a giant joke to the likes of him, RoK.

Nobody bets on Jingo? :(

And in RoK's defense, that match was apparently ages ago. I'm sure he knows that match-up a lot better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom