• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Smash Lord
Yup. Billy like Monica!

Glad to see this is still true. :)
Hey ice I have your shirt.

mwaaahahahahahahahah

ro yal royal...royal ninja

*crab pinch*

*touches pinky with ring finger*

lMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't have stalkers.

Actually, let me rephrase that. I don't have any Successful stalkers.

iLight

Smash Lord
bwett you and zac are coming still yes? i have like 20 or so people slated to come still not including college station so you should def come =] there will be lots of food bwett 8 hours of buffet ****.

also katie you should come too, its going to be epic, and you can crush people's souls in blazblue some more with rachel since i own it now

iLight

Smash Lord
dmg.... know what i just learned? apparently i'm not winning

what am i supposed to do here anyone who plays chess... the computer keeps setting it up so that i lose my knight+rook or he trades he rook and still gets queen or some other gay thing where i lose out... and no matter where i move he still *****

hard reads... no options

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
Are you black or white? And did you lose all those pieces already?!? I can see a few moves... But I don't know what colour you are.
Race doesn't have anything to do with chess ability...you should be ashamed of yourself.

Bwett

Smash Ace
I would take E6 with your knight. At the moment, it's a bit of a standstill and your actions really depend on how black moves. Most likely, what black will do is move the rook to fortify his pawn at C3. You can move your knight back to its original position. From there, if the comp moves the king forward, you can move your knight to block the pawn and eventually take G6 with your bishop. From there, if you can take that last pawn on the right, you will have a great pressure on black =)

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Aww. :p My stalker makes me happy.

<3 Love you. Missed you this weekend. It wasn't the same without you. :)
yay! see stalking makes ppl happy :D

girl creeper for guys are different. i have (male creepers) that are bigger and stronger than me. in another words if i see them in a dark alley....im screwed....no pun intended.:(

i need a bodyguard! ill pay with food!
wats wrong with that? :p

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hey ice I have your shirt.

Santi being annoying as S***!!!
No Santi how dare you taunt me! I brought your hat. How could you forget my stuff?!

I don't have stalkers.

Actually, let me rephrase that. I don't have any Successful stalkers.
NO! But, you have an amazing establishment called "CAMPING WORLD". It's in between Texas and Oklahoma. No joke this place exist.

Light begging ppl to go
Dang Light you can't beg me to go? Jeez.... I thought we were friends.

I missed you, Billiam :(
PX you are missed as well!

But you didn't win now did you?
That's what it's all about isn't it Zac? Winning? Well you might have something there.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
KATIE!! WE WRECKED IN TEAMS WITHOUT WRECKING!! HOT ****! :D

Moving up baby! Hoe and **** killing it girl style. Hahahaha.
Hell yeah baby. Go to more tournaments, you are SO cool. :D

also katie you should come too, its going to be epic, and you can crush people's souls in blazblue some more with rachel since i own it now
Wish I could, but I'll be going out of town in the middle of this week. Plus I need to find a new job, one that actually pays me :mad::mad:

yay! see stalking makes ppl happy :D
Only if the stalkee likes the stalker. (idk if stalkee is a word but idc)

EDIT: wats with everyone hating on us creepers? i would think katie and shuz would love someone stalking them, i know i would LOVE it if katie stalked me :D
It's not even funny anymore just annoying.

BTW i want a pink name :( they are so preeeeety

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
NO! But, you have an amazing establishment called "CAMPING WORLD". It's in between Texas and Oklahoma. No joke this place exist.
Katie has a place called KT Adult Video. No joke. Everyone from Dallas passed it on the way to and from Oklahoma. You may have seen it.
We have to lay down some ground rules for this. I want to know on what terms I'm allowed to beat the **** out of you on. =]
Danger, Mike Le...
I love you man, but... here... *hands flame shield*

iLight

Smash Lord
@bwett i took your advice and managed to not get owned

@kt dang that sucks

@ice in my heart of hearts i already knew you were coming and to ask if you were would have been to insult you and our friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom