• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Fogo can't really update it at the moment unless he goes to someone's house figuring as he doesn't have internet.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I never thought I would see the day when the Dallas thread was worse then the Houston thread lmfao.

Impressive.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
i dont get it XD

yall can start heading over if you want.
there will be burgers and toquitos (sp). drinks, chips
first come first server

Mirachael

Smash Rookie
I'm bored of Echo's creeper status. Next.

Also, most brilliant virus.
Also, someone come steal me from Denton for Shuz's smashfest.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Here's the plan. I'm leaving now with San Angelo. We're picking up Van Jones and heading to Dallas to stay with our boy Dphag. Then we leave tomorrow. Done.

I wish. :(

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Okay so. Guys ive been looking for a new venue for a tournament since PBT is gone now, and I think I have found someone who is interested. Its a new mexican restarant located in lewisville, the guy has a banquet hall attached to it. ANd it holds up to about 470 people... For smaller dallas tournaments he would rather have them on a sunday, would that be a problem? But I know we have been looking for a large venue so dallas can have a large tournament as well, we could hold it there on saturdays.(maybe multiple days idk)

I dont know much atm I just want to know what other people think. Mainly I want to know if there are objections to sundays at this point.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Okay so. Guys ive been looking for a new venue for a tournament since PBT is gone now, and I think I have found someone who is interested. Its a new mexican restarant located in lewisville, the guy has a banquet hall attached to it. ANd it holds up to about 470 people... For smaller dallas tournaments he would rather have them on a sunday, would that be a problem? But I know we have been looking for a large venue so dallas can have a large tournament as well, we could hold it there on saturdays.(maybe multiple days idk)

I dont know much atm I just want to know what other people think. Mainly I want to know if there are objections to sundays at this point.
katie ur too pro!!!
have my babies ploX!!!

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
lol Shuz my fav azn

I would prefer saturdays as well. Im gonna go check out the place tonight and see whats up. Im sure i can use my female persuasion skills and get the venue for saturdays. Im not 100% sure if this will work, but the owner is VERY interested. If it had to be done on sundays it would probably start earlier anyways cause people have school/work the next day

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
lol Shuz my fav azn

I would prefer saturdays as well. Im gonna go check out the place tonight and see whats up. Im sure i can use my female persuasion skills and get the venue for saturdays. Im not 100% sure if this will work, but the owner is VERY interested
Did you mention to him about a venue fee? Like all of the people who come would bring him $5 to let us use his place.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
i have a couple venues around frisco and plano i wanna ask. i need to know how your doing this, or i need to hire a super model to help me out ^.^

if u can get saturday u'll be my favorite white girl hands down =D

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well, I'll be in Austin and when I do come back every now and then, I'll be spending "family" time. So my opinions are pretty much irrelevant xD.

However, I would emphasize Saturday as the better day, mainly for the highschool kids. Sunday is just too tough cause that's when they usually do all their homework xD.

I just wish there could be a venue a bit closer to the Frisco/Plano area. It'd save me a few bucks on gas every trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom