• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That's proof that the Nintendo game makers are ****ing lazy. Their GC game has better graphics than their Wii one... and even the Cel Shading is pretty haphazardly done.
Not really it's just a trailer. You know it's going to be a lot more detailed than that, they hardly did anything to the background. The character model looks fine. I'm excited for the cell shading as they did a great job with it on WW.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
For those of you who want a cheap recording device, there's one on www.woot.com for $30 (normal price is $75). You have to buy it before midnight CST or it goes away. It does NOT record HD quality videos... fyi

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
For those of you who want a cheap recording device, there's one on www.woot.com for $30 (normal price is $75). You have to buy it before midnight CST or it goes away. It does NOT record HD quality videos... fyi
Or you can just get a gamebridge >_>.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I vaguely remember the players that u could choose. I do, however, remember that they were all fun.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
They need to stop making new heroes and focus on balancing LoL better >: (
I think they are making money and balancing at the same time. Tough for them to step it up any harder, especially with all the work they've been doin on Draft mode and such.

[offtopic]I just bought Borderlands and the later two DLC on Steam. SteamID: YSoSrsCat [/offtpoic]

Where do I d/l LoL?
leagueoflegends.com

Shoot me your email address and I can refer you. yayyy! +1 referral

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Silly PX. The more new, untested champs you throw in, the more chances you have at magically balancing things. Looking at characters on paper and in game just doesn't work.

/Real strategy of Riot

lol. I agree somewhat, aside from the fact that most of their recent new champs are garbage or at best average. Garen, Akali, Olaf, Kennen, etc. Garen was ok until they fixed his silencing bug.

Edit: Good point Damien. They have been very busy working on Draft mode, and from the sounds of it they are on the right path.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Wow brett. That motivational explains exactly how I feel about any character that isn't top tier or broken. You can play garbage perfectly, and still not help your team enough i.e. WIN.

Denti

Smash Master
Yea if I every get serious about a game, only top characters for me. Olimar was really pushing it though, honestly I still feel iffy about his potential. Thing about olimar is every MU is tough but always winnable. He can never get gayed in a MU so hard to where he always loses. But on a side note he has some nifty things people havent implemented into his playstyle yet that I am, and it's working. woot me

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand what kinda lighting is goin on in the picture that warrants shadows on his cheeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom