• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Btw, Zac and I are training...
:( You of all people to leave me out!

Fixed.

10squirtles
Thank you Zac! At least somebody remembers!!

Yeah i can't wait for phase, it is going to be really fun. ( as usual ) We need to get Texas to step up as a whole for MLG. We can't keep relying on Dojo,Gnes, and Razer to pull the weight of the state.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Phase 10
MM / Friendlies Edition

June 26th, 2010 - Dallas, TX

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277032

What's up with MMs and Friendlies?
Xyro and I have decided to try something new this summer to encourage smashers to travel to HOBO/Phase tournaments. We are aiming to make HOBO 26 and Phase 10 as big as possible with NO SIDE EVENTS; the only events will be Brawl Singles ($10) and Brawl Doubles ($10/person). What this means is there will be plenty of extra time to sit down and play friendlies or do MMs with people you don't get to play with often.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Hey I won't start no drama on the Dallas pr cause we all know I be DA BEST!!
But nah in all seriousness I think it's dumb. We already got a TX pr (which I now think is completely wrong) and people should be able to judge where they stand to one another without having a list telling them.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Hey I won't start no drama on the Dallas pr cause we all know I be DA BEST!!
But nah in all seriousness I think it's dumb. We already got a TX pr (which I now think is completely wrong) and people should be able to judge where they stand to one another without having a list telling them.
Agreed. Now please rank the players of Washington state and of Missouri without looking at their tier lists. Ya see =P

EDIT: NY, Cali, Florida

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds like DPhat's just scared to see where people would put him.
:smug:
You know I still love ya, Mr. Phat.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
That's proof that the Nintendo game makers are ****ing lazy. Their GC game has better graphics than their Wii one... and even the Cel Shading is pretty haphazardly done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom