• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Demos will be provided at certain Japanese gaming stores - RELEASE BUILD

D

Deleted member 245254

So far my ipad memo pad looks like...

- Not yet played/revealed characters
- How they play
- IASA frame check : is it more forgiving than previous games?
- Can you cancel a portion of landing lag with an attack, shield, or running?

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
From what I have heard, the Mario Kart 8 demo had the full roster, so it is possible the Smash 4 demo will have the full roster. That being said, however, I am not getting mine hopes up. Though, it would be cool if Robin and Palutena are playable.

espio87

Smash Ace
Lurker here, too good an oportunity to pass:
-Check if alternate costumes are already available (see if Little Mac has his sweatshirt as a slot for his recolors or as an additional slot, 8 recolors or 9 counting the alt)
-Final Smashes that haven't been seen yet (Dedede's got a new one)
-List assist trophies that hadn't been confirmed yet
-If you can play classic mode, tell us if it has more than 6 stages.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Would the roster be what was in that starting roster 3ds picture that kept getting posted like when PAX was starting? Can someone post that real quick?

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
I have personal things I want to see but what about you guys?
I want you to go out, enjoy the game and stop worrying about these poor sods who will find everything out within a few days anyway.

Seriously, have fun.

Kosaki

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah, if Wire Frame Mac is available, check if Giga Wire Frame Mac is a thing please.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I really appreciate you doing this, but don't go out of your way to find things so much that you don't have fun. You're getting an amazing chance to try the finished product. Don't ruin it by spending every match just attempting to l cancel or something (unless you want to :p).

espio87

Smash Ace
Couple of things I forgot to ask:
-Sakurai alluded Melee when he said that 3DS stages have two songs each. Check if the music changes when selecting the stage and pressing the R button.
-Since that is the final build, the 3D might have been changed. Tell us how the game feels with 3D on and off.

And like everyone else said, have fun and make the most of that experience

Last edited:

hot coffee

Smash Cadet
Fun is not allowed. Just pretend you're a journalist and gather as much relevant info as you can.

jk. Just do what you want. I'm sure plenty of other people will be reporting on the demo.

Last edited:

Azizibesmashing

Smash Apprentice
I will be at the event, 2 hours early no less.

Photography and video recording has actually been strictly prohibited, so it's unlikely I (or many others...) will have footage to show for the build.

I will do my best to share with my words.

Do you plan to update as you go?
Or make one sweet update when your back and settled?

D

Deleted member 245254

I CREATED A NEW THREAD TO KEEP THINGS ON THE FRONT PAGE, please post requests there :D.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Really quick, give me reasonable things to look for so I have a good list of objectives/things to concentrate on so I don't let this go to waste. I have personal things I want to see but what about you guys?
the full written stage list.

Don't care for no pics, I just want the list and if Paper Mario stage is there, check the icon.

That's all I want.

Top Bottom