• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Dec 6, 2014] Ish, Now (Ann Arbor, Mi)

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Yeah, sorry for the late post, but the P:M stream will be here. Since Ori isn't here and I'm no graphic artist, it'll be super basic looking stream (~480p with S-Video @ 60FPS with XSplit Panel Writer v1.2 graphics for the match info. Lol.)

Hope to see a lot of familiar faces c:

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry for the late post, but the P:M stream will be here. Since Ori isn't here and I'm no graphic artist, it'll be super basic looking stream (~480p with S-Video @ 60FPS with XSplit Panel Writer v1.2 graphics for the match info. Lol.)

Hope to see a lot of familiar faces c:
Omg great stream man. I can already tell from the stream image and your twitch profile picture.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Omg great stream man. I can already tell from the stream image and your twitch profile picture.
Aha, thank you <3

Also, all of the videos are uploaded to my Youtube already (thanks UoM internet.) However, only abuot 60% of them are viewable BECAUSE a lot of sets got recorded together and I want to try to preserve the 480p+ @ 60FPS for you guys, so I'll have to splice them manually. Sorry about that!

Edit: Once I get the videos spliced, the video thread will come then!

Last edited:

Snow Black

Smash Cadet
NNID
sn0wblack
This tournament was fun as hell, the TO's did a great job putting this together and keeping things organized. I definitely feel like I improved my Smash 4, so it was definitely worth being there, even if I did get demolished. I hope everyone else had as much fun as me :D

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
GJ beating anther ;)))

I agree, thank you TO's it was run very smoothly and everything. I mean, stage list printouts and pool printouts for each station? Wow. Ziptie thingies and tape to keep the consoles stable?

LOTS OF SETUPS FOR GAMES AND FUN!!!

Big room so that the setup of each station was against the wall, which gives a great structure to the event (you can see all the games from the center).

I noticed how competent the staff's organization was as well. Envelopes for prizes for the winners before they were even determined, saving as much time as possible. And actual hard copy "tickets" for entering the venue and events. As well as monitors on the staff table so we can see the bracket. You can tell the staff really wanted it to be a great event and make everything as good an experience as possible for the attendants.

Overall, it was run very excellently. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

stewyian

Smash Ace
This tournament was fun as hell, the TO's did a great job putting this together and keeping things organized. I definitely feel like I improved my Smash 4, so it was definitely worth being there, even if I did get demolished. I hope everyone else had as much fun as me :D
GJ beating anther ;)))

I agree, thank you TO's it was run very smoothly and everything. I mean, stage list printouts and pool printouts for each station? Wow. Ziptie thingies and tape to keep the consoles stable?

LOTS OF SETUPS FOR GAMES AND FUN!!!

Big room so that the setup of each station was against the wall, which gives a great structure to the event (you can see all the games from the center).

I noticed how competent the staff's organization was as well. Envelopes for prizes for the winners before they were even determined, saving as much time as possible. And actual hard copy "tickets" for entering the venue and events. As well as monitors on the staff table so we can see the bracket. You can tell the staff really wanted it to be a great event and make everything as good an experience as possible for the attendants.

Overall, it was run very excellently. Thanks guys!
Thanks alot, we really put alot of planning and effort into this event, glad you guys enjoyed it, I also will be making the results thread ASAP and will post it in 45 minutes or so

Frojo

Smash Rookie
NNID
JothWarr
3DS FC
2595-1107-7448
Just wanted to thank you guys again for the effort that was clearly put into this, making it a very fun tournament from start to end. Looking forward to attending any future events organized by you!

Top Bottom