• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I didn't read it as a joke. I thought kuz realized that Gorf was scummy and with him saying that me/Gorf was SvS that he'd be down to help me lynch him. I don't care about things changing; word is bond. If you don't mean it, don't say it.

Your second part is reaching and is just an alternative explanation for my actions. I discredited kuz because he was wrong and ****ing up the direction of the thread, and the effect is still there.
You know, this makes sense. It's terrible mafia but I could believe you believe that it was a betrayal, except one thing. You still lied about my reasons.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Hi

SVENGALI is a term for someone who has sway over my opinions beyond my ability to remain objective. This comes from a french novel where a man named Svengali controls a young attractive opera singer by inducing her singing ability through his soothing hypnosis.

Eg Karl Rove was a SVENGALI to George Bush and so was Kenneth Lay etc etc

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh ok. So I assume you were reading Kuz as townie who was influencing you greatly?

Also, how are you feeling about Gorf atm? Vote with me?

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
I'm from South America, yet I can speak english better than this

(seriously, I can't understand any of your posts)
My TL bretheren would say that plus the occasional insight is my town meta

And that being coherent and not solving the game yet is my scum meta.

HIJOLE I CANNOT PLEASE YOU ALL

STFU

I AM ME

LET ME WORK

YOU

SEE

N O T

WITH THE EYES OF CHUPAZI!!!

ALLOW ME TO WORK! IDGAF IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WAYS OF BAMCIS; IT IS BY THIS THAT I WILL READ YOH

YES I AM SHOUTING IT IS CALLED MAKINF IT COAG ON OMGUS SSON

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Oh ok. So I assume you were reading Kuz as townie who was influencing you greatly?

Also, how are you feeling about Gorf atm? Vote with me?
Scummy and. Then my read developed. Hence the "cannot see you scum long, you SVENGALI"

In other words I fear him as he can sway me as either alignment from my perspective

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I do not have access to outside comms.
Assuming this is true, and that Bats is a truther, then I think the mafia is the three characters I've mentioned before and no more.

Unless someone else wants to confuse me. Anyone? Please no one else.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
alakaslam, tell me what you need me to do and i'm there for you bby
:blush:

Runs and hides

(He is not angry with me!)

(Hunts)

(Returns with three vultures hanging from the mouth at their necks)

SEE WHAT SLAMFISH FIND?

Mac doest thou see it of the street fighter

(Ryker comes)

"You'll make his eyes bleed you will!

Gtfo"

Phak u i run to OMgUS to **** talk everybody

(Runs)

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Nah now I feel like teh 4 srs business no MAS Chistés

K look. Aoi Inu, right?

Made a bunch of posts where he was like

"Well I think it might be"

"Hmm you have a point"

"Um well you know"

Nah!

This is the way of Hijole. He goes forth, putting his neutral think sound into the forum.

why

Because this elicits emotion not thinking. And the best way to fool a mass of ppl is to appeal to emotion; like [redacted] and hitler

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
I would ask that my fellow esteemed individuals consider the possibility that this is an asylum and nothing matters.

Except I escaped.

So it isn't ine anymore.

BTW I am Gary Rockefeller, and I own the original copy of 20,000 leagues under the sea by Jules Verne, and one of every sports car from the year 1987

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
(Oh I was Rush Limbaugh)

I hold here in my formerly nicotene stained fingers a document from meet the press. It says: (rattles it exceptionally loudly)

HIJOLE I WAS GORDON FREEMAN

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Why did you vote Red Ryu here?
I'm quite certain I explained that with a brief interaction betweem myself and TRG a few posts after the vote. I was in the middle of replying to TRG's reaction to my criticism of his case regarding Aoi but I stopped and had a different idea of testing whether he would call me out on doing something similar, if not worse as I perceive, for I felt he wasn't being objective and I noted that simply stating that did nothing for him. Though, demonstrating it didn't do anything either because he brushed me off. Only Kuz reacted normally to the vote, despite me already having elaborated before then however.

Regardless, as I said, it was a trivial test given that I don't particular despite his slot, again I wanted to make a point. I'm more inclined to go back with Gorf, who had my vote just minutes before, but that's a bit frustrating when I know Gorf won't even be here.

Top Bottom