• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear Melee fans::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Stop complaining about brawl. Stick to your stupid wavedashing and shut up, we'll play Brawl.

Just because you suck without glitches doesn't mean you need to tell everyone.

ChronoTrigga

Smash Apprentice
Melee for life. Never used any of those advanced techniques in melee either. Brawl is like a red headed step child on the back of the short bus.

Edit: Oh and as for online mode, the only reason they added that is because they knew this game wouldn't be tournament worthy. :p

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Honestly...

Declaring that Brawl sucks in the Brawl forums is like going to the Staples Center for a Lakers game and saying the Lakers suck. Sure, you technically have the right to, but it's obviously going to get people riled up.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
Melee for life. Never used any of those advanced techniques in melee either. Brawl is like a red headed step child on the back of the short bus.

Edit: Oh and as for online mode, the only reason they added that is because they knew this game wouldn't be tournament worthy. :p
So if they realized their "big mistake" and made a melee 2 with online mode (since they'd never hear the end of it if it hadn't one)...would that mean that too isn't worth tournament play and that the past 7 years were an illusion.

ChronoTrigga

Smash Apprentice
Online play would just add to training for tournaments. We'll see in a year though. Which game is the top of the tournies. As for inferior graphics, the game was never about the graphics. You must be one of those kids born in the 90s who didn't even know what a sega genesis was until you heard about emulators.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
Online play would just add to training for tournaments. We'll see in a year though. Which game is the top of the tournies.
That's what it does for brawl too. :urg:

And i actually have a sega mega drive (lol at your dub name usage) , i was born in 88 , what of it?

Shenz0r

Smash Apprentice
I really don't see why people complain about Brawl when they can easily revert back to Melee.

Honestly guys, you don't see Americans coming into China and complaining about the human rights crap.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
So. Sick. Of. This.

The Brawl section of Smashboards is becoming merely a spam ground immature squabbles between people who liked the advanced styles of Melee and the more simple methods of Brawl.

Every time one of these threads are made, a counter thread is made by the opposing view and then the scenario loops itself.

Its pathetic.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Stop complaining about brawl. Stick to your stupid wavedashing and shut up, we'll play Brawl.

I used ATs in Melee, and I'd beat you with or without them in Brawl. Wii #/Friend Code to prove it?

The Brawl section of Smashboards is becoming merely a spam ground immature squabbles between people who liked the advanced styles of Melee and the more simple methods of Brawl.
Becoming spam? I try to sift through all of the stupid that infests this section, and find maybe...3 good threads on the entire first page...And it's been like that for a while.:laugh:

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
This is a counter-thread for the meaningless "Brawl sucks" threads made by the brain-dead Melee fans who can't adapt to a new game (thank god only the minority of the Melee fanbase is like that).

People like that should stick with Melee. They shouldn't come trolling here in the Brawl forums, complaining about everything in Brawl that isn't the same as in Melee.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So. Sick. Of. This.

Every time one of these threads are made, a counter thread is made by the opposing view and then the scenario loops itself.

Its pathetic.
Yes.

Play me in Brawl 10 times and if you manage to beat me once I will give you 100 dollars cause by the way you talk you obviously were not good at Melee and you obviously aren't good at Brawl either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom