• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

JeXs

Smash Champion
If you reread then you should know why if scary is scum there is no way kwk isn't.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If you reread then you should know why if scary is scum there is no way kwk isn't.
i'm not going to fill in the blanks for you. the burden of proof is on you to explain why they must be on a scum team together, since that is your current assertion. since you are not substantiating yourself (or willing to work with me for that matter), we're probably just going to end up ignoring you and your silly remarks.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I've said that twice. Thank you for proving that you didn't actually reread.

JeXs

Smash Champion
You've said that you have suspicions of me in both sleepover and ryker.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
jexs you're being a boner.

dude it's really simple. you're saying that scary must be scum with KWK. i think your case is complete horse **** to be perfectly honest here. just because scary move from KWK to BSL is not an implication of scary being scum with KWK as well. how does that even make sense?

you know what makes more sense? scary choosing to bandwagon BSL when BSL was looking to get wrecked (scary put him at L-1 i believe?) gives scumscary credibility upon an impending BSL hammer. i'm think you're just being naive and gullible, just like you were being in sleepover with dabuz.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Because a scum scary would totally take a bus over a mislynch.

JeXs

Smash Champion
So people are starting to think I'm scum. I would love to see why. Thank you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Because a scum scary would totally take a bus over a mislynch.
here's the crux of the problem. do you honestly think at that stage of the game that KWK was going to get lynched? i honestly don't think so. the other thing you also have to remember is that BSL was like at l-2 or something when scary jumped aboard the wagon, and momentum was only continuing to go in BSL's direction.

face it: it is statistically improbable that all members of town were on that wagon. being that BSL was getting bodied the hell out of here, it makes sense that scumscary would jump aboard as a means of retaining a degree of credibility upon a BSL flip. given that a KWK lynch was looking more and more improbable, i feel that my conclusions are a lot more sound and feasible than yours.

JeXs

Smash Champion
No. A kwk lynch was completely viable at the time and had people like ****ing joker with his tunnel goggles. Also, I never said all of the people on the wagon was town, where did you get that from?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
now i'm going to have to tell you to reread, because the KWK lynch was just not happenin' when bsl's lynch was becoming more and more a possibility. the tracks of that train were removed before it could go all the way to the end of the line.

you also have to consider that BSL isn't the strongest of scum players.

you also need to read my posts more carefully. i did not explicitly state that you said all the people on the wagon are town. however you did immediately put scary as town as soon as BSL flipped scum, which leads me to believe you were being just as naive as you were being in sleepover. scary literally had little to no substantiation leading up to his BSL vote, he just kinda haphazardly agreed to your case and jumped aboard.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"hi i'm jexs and i'm super anti-town, i won't work with others or substantiate myself further to support my assertions when town players question my logic." that's basically the way you're acting right now. just don't hold your breath when people are going to ignore you and your assertions when you don't explain yourself/are willing to debate things out.

@ Beat! Beat! uhm well i suppose it's fine by me, except that presumably every slot has a power that is supported by the flavor, so i don't know if it will actually help much.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yes cause I don't give a **** anymore. People can ignore me for all I care at this point.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Oh and by town players do you mean Chaco and Rake???? Cause almost everyone else is like ****ing scum.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Gargaglione (1): Red Ryu
Joker (1): KWK
Beat! (3): Gheb, Chaco/Rake, Bardull
Murderbush (1): Jexs

Not Voting (5): Scary, Gorf, Murderbush, Joker, Beat!

Deadline is 9/13 11:59:59 PM EST. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat!
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus > Beat!
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat!
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
JeXs's quality of play dropped so hard lately lol

Good to see you back Bardeezy

I'd be down to lynch Gorf. There's scum in him/Murder

I think I've been giving Ruy's crumbs and the conclusions I inferred from them too much credit. Also they've gotten hella obvious lol.

I have to be honest, I don't have any read on Beat. Sokr has told me he townreads him but I have no idea

Also I'm sorry for the lack of activity. Hectic week

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Don't want Joker dead, he's got things I disagree with but I really don't see malicious behavior.

I'd only lynch KWK if that was the only option left, he's good for connections but I'm not convinced he is scum.

Gorf is a lynch I would do and want right now.

I need a refresher on Beat, I'm been mixed on him but wouldn't mind seeing him gone since he is low on my totem pole of reads.

@rake @ Chaco Chaco should I put faith in KWK at the start of tomorrow as a gamble or JexS?
I do like this post.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Hey Ruy the vote counts cite you with your whole beam of light thing as being lynched by majority D2 and D3

But I'm guessing when D4 rolls around you'll be hated again from the punch.

At that point you'll be alpha strike bait which worries me. Ya dig?

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
kwk moved back up to people i'm not interested in lynching. gorf moved back down to people who can get wrecked. i'm like 99% sure gorf/kwk are not aligned, for one. two, i absolutely hate the way gorf handled the BSL scenario...gorf stated that BSL's role was op but it really wasn't. like gorf has come up with some really bad reasons IMHO to lynch slots. then there's the whole 'kwk's just gonna be RB'd all game so he should die' shtick. i'm ok with gorf's earlier play but i absolutely hate his justification for trying to lynch some of these slots. i feel like his reads aren't really legit and he's trying to justify his stances with mechanics but not something more of substance.

regarding kwk, A LOT of people are on that slot because of early stuff regarding sokr. outside of that earlier read switch though, i don't think their play really is all that bad. i'd have largely preferred why sokr just let kantrip take the reigns regarding some of their stances. two things i want to hear from them are:

1. why they chose who they chose to target with their ability
2. why did sokr just seemingly cave-in to kantrip's read switch early on in the game?

continuing my read
1. Partly chose people we thought could be scum, partly just randomly chose people. Every time we saw someone go somewhere the plan was to switch to someone else.
2. He's sub to my dom

Beat!

Smash Master
Aight.

I'm John Stewart, Town Guardian. The "beam of light" on Ruy was done by me. My ability does exactly what it looks like, it makes whatever slot I target require an additional vote for a lynch to go through for the following two Days. It's a Public (obviously) and Locked ability, so I get to use it once per Day. However, I can only use it on any given slot twice. I also can't use it on myself.

D1 I didn't use it because I was okay with either one of BSL and KWK dying and I'd just be wasting a "charge" by using it on anyone else.

D2 I decided pretty early on that I was going to use it on someone, just to make it known that there is a way to counteract the ability that was used on BSL and Ruy if need be. I used it on Ruy specifically because at the time I had a null read on the slot, so when he reacted to the other ability by complaining about not being able to stay alive until LyLo, I figured I'd see how he'd react to the prospect of not necessarily having to die at some point. I think I could've gone about it better by letting him respond to the event on his own instead of immediately asking him about it.

I have clearly not used it toDay and I'm not sure how I should be using it from here on out.

To summarize, I have one charge left for Ryu's slot and two charges left for everyone else except myself.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Aight.

I'm John Stewart, Town Guardian. The "beam of light" on Ruy was done by me. My ability does exactly what it looks like, it makes whatever slot I target require an additional vote for a lynch to go through for the following two Days. It's a Public (obviously) and Locked ability, so I get to use it once per Day. However, I can only use it on any given slot twice. I also can't use it on myself.

D1 I didn't use it because I was okay with either one of BSL and KWK dying and I'd just be wasting a "charge" by using it on anyone else.

D2 I decided pretty early on that I was going to use it on someone, just to make it known that there is a way to counteract the ability that was used on BSL and Ruy if need be. I used it on Ruy specifically because at the time I had a null read on the slot, so when he reacted to the other ability by complaining about not being able to stay alive until LyLo, I figured I'd see how he'd react to the prospect of not necessarily having to die at some point. I think I could've gone about it better by letting him respond to the event on his own instead of immediately asking him about it.

I have clearly not used it toDay and I'm not sure how I should be using it from here on out.

To summarize, I have one charge left for Ryu's slot and two charges left for everyone else except myself.
Hmmm can buy.

Still want Gorf first as I have.

Can people just vote with me right now?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I FoS'd his recent play as less of an "I think he's scummy" and more of an "I think his recent play is catastrophically worse than previously. He's still town though. What other posts serve no purpose exactly?
This doesn't make sense.

Why would you put focus of suspicion on him when you know full well you think he is town. You're FoS implied scummy play and that he was possibly converted.

Then you 180 it when I tell you Marshy will and always will never do alignment conversion. If you think that he was town and that his play was just bad and not scummy. Then why at all FoS him?

That looks borderline scummy to make that kind of jump here from you.

Top Bottom