• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

JeXs

Smash Champion
And no I wasn't ****ing directing I was sharing a ****ing idea don't ****ing try and ****ing give me ****ing **** you opportunist asshole.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Joker, you gotta remember that the adum lynch wasn't actually intended. He was hammered on accident. I had no intention to actually lynch him. I know there's no way to prove this claim but that's all I can give you.

I think we should lynch Gorf, Beat or KWK toDay.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And yes, I did consider full claiming. Scary's right on that one. I'm not so sure about it now though. Maybe I'll do it toMorrow if we lynch town again toDay.

But I really don't think we should lynch anybody outside of the 3 people I mentioned. Can we all agree on that at least?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yes, shoot down my idea which is beneficial to town by telling me not to direct power roles which I wasn't even doing rather than yelling me WHY my idea is bad. Just great.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Gheb wasn't on my radar at all until recently. The biggest thing he did that I hate was lynching adumb, but then I hate a lot of people for doing that. Gheb's usually a difficult read because his activity is always like this, and he rarely does much. What I do expect, however, is that when he actually says or does something, it's generally smart. I dunno if he was joining the adumb wagon for the lolz, or if he gave the wagon steam to see how people would jump, but I didn't like it. He couldn't have known it was going to result in a lynch so quickly, so I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. Will keep my eye on him.
Do you think it's more telling considering the only other thing he did was push Kantplay ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I don't remember what post you're talking about, but I don't remember thinking anything was off about Gheb all game until seeing adumb flip, and wanting the whole wagon to just die in a fire.
I find it more telling that all gheb did was grind Kantplay and as soon as that lynch was primed he was like "nah, adumb" gheb very vocally made it clear he thought Kantplay was best yet hey let him keep kicking around to be distracting and w/e else. Me no gusta that

JeXs

Smash Champion
Joker is, sadly, town. Is definitely not on a scum team with kwk and according to Chaco and Rake, not with murder either. I'm down to lynch one or kwk and murder. If kwk flips scum, murder is town and vice versa. Now that I've gotten one townie who tries to play like ****ing scum out of the way, we should have a clearer view at scum.
unvote vote: murder

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Joker is, sadly, town. Is definitely not on a scum team with kwk and according to Chaco and Rake, not with murder either. I'm down to lynch one or kwk and murder. If kwk flips scum, murder is town and vice versa. Now that I've gotten one townie who tries to play like ****ing scum out of the way, we should have a clearer view at scum.
unvote vote: murder
Wat

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Yes, shoot down my idea which is beneficial to town by telling me not to direct power roles which I wasn't even doing rather than yelling me WHY my idea is bad. Just great.
.... I did tell you why.
Vote beat!
Joker is beats posting style just aggressively defensive from your pic and why ?
I don't really see anything wrong with his posting style. If someone said "guys, Jexs is so fuggin scumy omg" and Beat chimed in to say "uhh, no he isn't. Can you explain why?" nobody would bat a ****ing eyelash, because it's a reasonable question to ask. But the second Beat asks anyone to explain why they think Beat is scum, everyone gets all ****in up in arms "omfg Beat so defensive y u so scummy?!" You guys do this same thing to me in every single game and it's ****ing ridiculous.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
welll i know he's sexy.

But no for real iim not entertaining your fishing, he's crumbed what his role does enough already
dude i don't give a **** about his role, I just had no idea what it is you know. Coulda been meta reasons or wutever, **** if I know, and I'd have to ask you to explain it.

so it's something to do with his role, ok gotcha.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's not a bad idea, JeXs. That's not the point. The point is that is gives scum an idea where the shield is going, rather than letting me have an actual good chance at getting a block with the shield. And that's the goal. I don't know who to trust exactly in this game, Rake and I are both protected. We've been passing it back and forth already, and we do it at a good interval, so it gets scum off of our backs rather than just mine alone.

But no hate on the idea, you just gotta realize we got scum around and sharing where our extra "doc" goes to next can allow them to compensate and go around it. The point is to be two steps ahead of scum with that, the only reason I accepted the shield is to do this. I'm bulletproof already; It's my passive. I'm Spidey btw. It's not really a BP per say, but it's a hide ability lol. Webslangin y'know. My ability was a one shot, but I got powered up and felt invigorated and got two more shots out of it. Why my action is so weak and limited itself, the hide ability.

So, yeah HEY SCUM: Good luck going around my Capt America **** kill block!!

P.S. ****s with meh;

With love,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

Chaco

Never Logs In
website down in 15 mins for an indefinite amount of time. postin this as a courtesy heads up to any reading. see yall on the other side
Take me on the othersiiiiiiiiiiide~. Take me onnnnnnnnn~, Take me onnnnnnnnnnnn~/
How long, how longgggggg~ will it crash~/
This entire site dowwwwnn~nnnnnn~ I don't....KNOW AT ALLLLLLLLLLL~

JeXs

Smash Champion
if joker was murder's scum mate he'd be dead already just like in govamafia
Well you liked this post so.... I assumed you agreed with him.
It's not a bad idea, JeXs. That's not the point. The point is that is gives scum an idea where the shield is going, rather than letting me have an actual good chance at getting a block with the shield. And that's the goal. I don't know who to trust exactly in this game, Rake and I are both protected. We've been passing it back and forth already, and we do it at a good interval, so it gets scum off of our backs rather than just mine alone.

But no hate on the idea, you just gotta realize we got scum around and sharing where our extra "doc" goes to next can allow them to compensate and go around it. The point is to be two steps ahead of scum with that, the only reason I accepted the shield is to do this. I'm bulletproof already; It's my passive. I'm Spidey btw. It's not really a BP per say, but it's a hide ability lol. Webslangin y'know. My ability was a one shot, but I got powered up and felt invigorated and got two more shots out of it. Why my action is so weak and limited itself, the hide ability.

So, yeah HEY SCUM: Good luck going around my Capt America **** kill block!!

P.S. ****s with meh;

With love,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman
Yes, thank you for providing an actual response instead of just saying I'm directing power roles. The entire point of my idea was NOT to block kills, but to PROTECT townies. There was completely no way I would know that you guys are already doing that between yourselves. Attacking me for not knowing what you guys are doing is the most ******** thing ever.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I think I'm done with this game for now. It's like people don't give a **** about anything and just want to take shots at everyone that is not them for whatever stupid reason.
I'm out.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well you liked this post so.... I assumed you agreed with him.

Yes, thank you for providing an actual response instead of just saying I'm directing power roles. The entire point of my idea was NOT to block kills, but to PROTECT townies. There was completely no way I would know that you guys are already doing that between yourselves. Attacking me for not knowing what you guys are doing is the most ******** thing ever.
I didn't attack you for it, I'm just saying that directing things in thread is generally not a good idea cause everyone (including scum) can see it. Rake and I have our private little neck of the woods where we can discuss strategy. But anyways, since you wanna know, and I feel comfortable saying this since I claimed. Shield is on Rake. I'm using my hiding ability since there is no reason to keep sending out mod confirms to anyone. ;) :D

Chaco

Never Logs In
I think I'm done with this game for now. It's like people don't give a **** about anything and just want to take shots at everyone that is not them for whatever stupid reason.
I'm out.
Stagnating this game earlier on is what caused this. It allowed a lot of coasting thus putting everyone on edge like that. Slowly but surely we're lowering the lynchpool though.

Stick with it JexS.

JeXs

Smash Champion
You didn't attack me. Joker did. Also, directing is never always bad. In this case it doesn't matter if scum sees it since the primary purpose is to keep 3 townies alive which is a HUGE boon for town. Anyway continuing this is going to be pointless and just get me more annoyed.
Seriously done for now.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Stagnating this game earlier on is what caused this. It allowed a lot of coasting thus putting everyone on edge like that. Slowly but surely we're lowering the lynchpool though.

Stick with it JexS.
My lynch pool is like ****ing 6 people. Look at what people have been doing. Murder is content to do nothing. The rest of the players feel justified to renege their town read on me off of paranoia and because I was wrong on adumb. The logic in this game just seems to be non existent.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh I know, there's no point in continuing it. But what I'm trying to convey to you, while it's good to keep 3 alive. Keeping EVERYONE alive for a night is even better. They have to try and outsmart me and Rake's choice of where the shield goes.

ALSO DO NOTE: AFTER THE MAFIA KILL HAS BEEN PERFORMED THAT DAY, and if you are holding the shield; PASS THE SHIELD BACK TO ME POSTHASTE.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I rather just keep the 3 of us alive and let mafia kill off the other townies who think it's fine to play like they're scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Tried to play last night and the site went down. Trying to play now if the site goes down, I apologize. Trying to quote this.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I rather just keep the 3 of us alive and let mafia kill off the other townies who think it's fine to play like they're scum.
I think we went over this before, but self preservation isn't your first objective, it reads scummy to a lot of people. Just trying to help you out. The two things actually, are generally both scum tells. One, directing Docs, PRs, etc. And two, self-preservation over blocking a kill seems no-no. Just fyi.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I find it more telling that all gheb did was grind Kantplay and as soon as that lynch was primed he was like "nah, adumb" gheb very vocally made it clear he thought Kantplay was best yet hey let him
keep kicking around to be distracting and w/e else. Me no gusta that
Joker, you gotta remember that the adum lynch wasn't actually intended. He was hammered on accident. I had no intention to actually lynch him. I know there's no way to prove this claim but that's all I can give you.

I think we should lynch Gorf, Beat or KWK toDay.
You should try reading. It's kinda helpful.

Top Bottom