• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Kreative Whiz Kids (5): Rake, Red Ryu, Gorf, Chaco, Joker
Gorf (2): Murderbush, Laundry
Red Ryu (1): KWK

Not Voting (6): Beat!, Gheb_01, Bardull, Scary, JeXs, WATT

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco >> Chaco > unvote
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

with 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Your team there was Circus/Marshy/you. Here it's BSL/KWK/you/???. You tell me what the difference is.

:186:
i mean what am i supposed to do about that? if you wanna argue meta, in monster i made sure to leave the early trail to bardull and scary. i only committed to bsl here after jex's case on em. before that he was my weakest scum read.

just... like id get it if it was a feel, but why does that warrant a vote?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Dislike kantrip trying to dance his claim around, probably means some sort of bs claim is inbound

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Are you ****ing kidding me rake

That post you made about JeXs making you feel things or whatever. Was that simply talking about his claim? You mentioned being down to vote BSL because JeXs made you feel things.

I've been operating under an incorrect assumption about what that meant I guess. I thought it was you townreading JeXs as of that post for some reason.

I recalled Murder saying JeXs was a good cop target and thought you may have been crumbing to have copped him and been down to vote with him cuz he's town.

So me earlier today was trying to tell you to do the same to me without overtly saying I thought you were a cop.

Guess that's that. I'm guessing I was incorrect then, and you didn't cop JeXs?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Are you ****ing kidding me rake

That post you made about JeXs making you feel things or whatever. Was that simply talking about his claim? You mentioned being down to vote BSL because JeXs made you feel things.

I've been operating under an incorrect assumption about what that meant I guess. I thought it was you townreading JeXs as of that post for some reason.

I recalled Murder saying JeXs was a good cop target and thought you may have been crumbing to have copped him and been down to vote with him cuz he's town.

So me earlier today was trying to tell you to do the same to me without overtly saying I thought you were a cop.

Guess that's that. I'm guessing I was incorrect then, and you didn't cop JeXs?
No, I didnt and your attitude towards how you were thinking (which i saw by the way) , was mad scummy cause the way you acted towards me made it really obvious that whatever you thought i did wrt jex, you wanted done on you, especially the part of loving you like i did him. It would only serve to more or less out me in that situation and i even tried to tell yopu by saying i never said weird and it looks like you basically glossed over it cause you were fishing on me so hard to use the cop you thought i had on you

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
town tracker

way more op than what BSL claimed but I'm not outing specifics

rake did visit jexs yesterDay, and it was like... right before he made the post i've been referring to

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
kantrip if youre town than why in gods ****ing name would you try and out rake? what motivation do you have to out him if you think hes cop?

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
kantrip if youre town than why in gods ****ing name would you try and out rake? what motivation do you have to out him if you think hes cop?
keeping our other results secret by getting him to cop me rather than me having to claim

i wasnt very subtle though and in the end i went the overt route instead of just claiming because im stubborn

Top Bottom