• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't know, I don't care, I don't trust it. He's still way in the background, still not doing much with his time here, and none of his excuses for why he's in the background really don't mean much to me. He at one point made a massive john about having this entire notepad with quotes and **** written down but couldn't be arsed to post it--why did he go and start a reread of the thread then? I totally think he's still scum for it and that "yeh you're right I'm so scummy" thing is not gonna absolve me of my reasons to vote him.

:186:
Make me think he's not trying to develop his read here.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't like KWK's handling of Gorf, don't like how they hammered before others could post on his claim and make a stance on that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Almost certainly. That or extrapolate on why he's not at least null. You should also put JexS in the Town list.
I don't think what he has done on a base level is enough to warrant a town read. It's harder for me to write him off as town off what he has done since I feel like it is for the course.

JexS, I probably should have him as town after BSL flip though, that much is true for that list.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Ruy doesn't like that I hammered lying scum before the wagon could dissipate. K.

I just want Rake to notice me. He should make sweet love to me like he did to JeXs. Maybe then he'll finally love me

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Jesus!! Game is moving at light-speed!

Awesome that BSL flipped scum. Seeing Ruy's read list and I need to know why Laundry is on the scum lean section.

I'm in the party that there's a chance KWK shows up as town but if he ends up being lynch candidate #1, I can settle.

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake
The scenario you mentioned about BSL calling Ryker scum but not voting him and then Ryker flipping scum; you're saying that that scenario is showing up right now? In the case KWK flips town, where are you looking next?

@ Wots All This Then? Wots All This Then?
Why Chaco over Gorf?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
On :phone:

Ruy's full of ****, I can't simply say "I got ruy'd d1" like you want because I have no basis for townreading him. That said I have other directions I wanna go.

Seeing bsl flip scum like that actually makes me wanna look at gorf again, not for why you think he's scum drew. I'll talk about it in depth when I get home.

Vote: Gorf

:phone: :186:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i am never going to sleep again
vote kwk

Hey gorf BSL's role is not OP in the slightest

He is lying though

Vote: BSL
you ****in

didnt town wanna publicly do the shield count thing?!

oh and yea watchers are op by nature. i actually think ive had this talk with marshy personally, town watchers are MAD broken. but tis nothing but semantics at this point.

I dont like this vote though, even saying before he would throw it down it wreaks of trying to throw the other wagon forward
i actually just read it as flailing n tryna make the next popular wagon rise.

oh and i can totally buy into kwk-bsl svs @bottom of pg 16 - top of pg 17

BUT as far as the ruy thing goes, idk if i buy it. id need to reread how bsl came to the read but iirc i think it was a HARD murder parrot. thats not indicative of scum distancing. oh and also ruy is a ****** whos hardly in thread, so theres that. i wouldnt get too presumptuous bout dat yet. baaaaby steps.

I posted them in Day 1. Gorf's shield stance is scummy as balls and the way he has tried to defend it and simultaneously acquiesce to what others wanted is gross. Then BSL came in and blindly supported him (wrongly).

Chaco's KWK wagon join and support was gross as ****.

The interaction between Chaco and Gorf on who should get the shield was drawn-out long past any sensible time for a conclusion while still accomplishing nothing and makes me think at least one of them was drawing it out to be seen doing something.
dude its a ****ing opinion. get the **** over yourself. if youre a devout christian and i dont think jesus christ is our savior, are we just not allowed to be friends?

also the bsl thing is laughably dumb.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Kreative Whiz Kids (4): Rake, WATT, Red Ryu, Gorf
Gorf (2): Murderbush, Laundry
Red Ryu (1): KWK

Not Voting (7): Beat!, Gheb_01, Bardull, Joker, Chaco, Scary, JeXs

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco >> Chaco > unvote
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

with 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Lol Gorf we still have time to do the shield thing.

BSL wasn't smart enough to set us up on his scum flip, he was honestly just copping out to the next popular wagon in an act of self preservation.

I vote the shield goes to Laundry.

Rake pls love me

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
You mean people making hard stances on him and letting it be somewhat of a paper trail to read people from?

Shock and surprise.
There was a wagon, everyone had commented or chosen to ignore it at that point. There was ample time. We let him claim. The claim was glaring bull****. I did what needed to be done. Get over yourself.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Lol Gorf we still have time to do the shield thing.

BSL wasn't smart enough to set us up on his scum flip, he was honestly just copping out to the next popular wagon in an act of self preservation.

I vote the shield goes to Laundry.

Rake pls love me
OK but just this one time and JeXs can never know

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

No but seriously KWK had hate yesterday for legit reasons and after BSL's flip we gotta wonder if we didn't double down

JeXs

Smash Champion
I think they're getting too much heat for too little. Mostly people are voting him now for his interaction with bsl which I think he's getting set up. Also I don't understand the hate on him yesterDay.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I dunno about that but I'm going to be re reading so maybe I'll feel new ways. (Or new body parts huehue)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
got food in my stomach, and i'm caught up, so i'm ready to roll.

my general impression of BSL's play is that he wanted to set up gorf and chaco as lynches. i don't really get why he wasn't willing to vote for either slot but it's not a big concern to me (i guess i can see why people think bsl might be trying to distance gorf but cater to him nonetheless by agreeing with the gorf side in gorf vs. chaco though if memory serves). i also don't get the impression that BSL was going to try to body KWK as his mate.

i have to look over sokr's hammer and stuff like that but i'm getting the general feel based on yesterDay's craze of events that KWK probably isn't scum considering BSL's approach to KWK.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
dangit ruy you make me shift in my seat whenever you express wanting to buddy me lel. but i'll throw you my support as long as you pull out the mega evolved town ruy

BarDulL

Town Vampire
someone explain to me the general thought process behind kwk scum. bsl's push on KWK seemed like he was inferring KWK was scum, but was worried to put his vote down until finally it was pretty evident that the day was coming to a close between him and KWK. the way he phrases his vote, something like 'well i guess i'll just put this here then' doesn't suggest to me that he was comfortable putting his vote on KWK to begin with or that he was trying to bus his mate, but rather because he didn't have much of a choice if he wanted to survive.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alrighty JeXs. I actually really like the case you made on BSL, that was some good stuff.
Unvote
Vote: BSL

That's L-1
Ran flipping town messed me up a little bit and I can agree with the sentiment that the kill was a misplaced town shot.

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry , out of your 8 townreads on the wagons stemming from #548, who would you figure could flip scum? Where are you looking if either flip town?
curiously, what about JeXs' case was convincing to you? also, where're you looking now?

What happened in Sleepover?

Also, saw the post you mentioned Laundry. My bad lol.
basically J disappeared at the end and wasn't defending himself at all, which is kinda what BSL was doing (and there wasn't much resistance to a BSL lynch, really), but it's all good since BSL was scum whereas J was town.

not sure what you're referring to regarding laundry tho

Chaco

Never Logs In
Trying to get caught up again. This game is moving freaking fast for me with LA.

Lol BSL's claim was ****ing awful.

KWK still need to die. I feel BSL's non-committal stance's on KWK show thorowing opinions on him, but not enough to solidify any sort of connection. but enough, in his mind, to clear the two of them as scum mates. I had my idea already formed last night if BSL flipped scum to pursue KWK harder.

@Beat! I was catching flak for leaving a loaded question out there, yeah I needed to reveal the purpose of it. I'm not trying to let unwarranted push's develop on me and command attention for no use. By not revealing it when I did and stating my purpose with it, it would've led to me commanding a spotlight. Not that I care personally, I explained my reasoning already and getting further attention for it would just be detrimental to town. Commanding the spot light for an easily explained loaded question is much.

So, @Beat! you have no problem with my reasoning on KWK, but you think timing is everything? Not so. If I have sound reasoning, existing on a different level than the current push's on him why would you call that scummy? I would think that's more so advancing a case on a lynch target with new information. Agree/disagree? Your reasoning for a push on me is really lacking. I'm open to all questions you've got, so by all means let me have them. I'd rather get this cleared up and get KWK taken care of.

Chaco

Never Logs In
someone explain to me the general thought process behind kwk scum. bsl's push on KWK seemed like he was inferring KWK was scum, but was worried to put his vote down until finally it was pretty evident that the day was coming to a close between him and KWK. the way he phrases his vote, something like 'well i guess i'll just put this here then' doesn't suggest to me that he was comfortable putting his vote on KWK to begin with or that he was trying to bus his mate, but rather because he didn't have much of a choice if he wanted to survive.
What I've seen is contradicting stances, and wishy washy stances. A few pages back they'll agree with someone, two pages further you've got the complete opposite read coming out with the same information still at hand. Nothing about their play seems augmented to me, and it seems that they push in directions that have some leverage already. Never front running with opinions, but backing others up, and then contradicting that statement not even a little while later. Off the top of my head it happened with shield discussion, stance on gorf, and I'll have to look back for the rest.

All in all, their play to me just seems grimy. As far as BSL's connection to the slot. Their is no committal stance on them. One of BSL's tells that got him as scum was being wishy washy over his stances, what stood out to me most. When you were grilling him, @ BarDulL BarDulL , his stance pn me and gorf fence rode and flip flopped. He didn't know where to stand on it to be safe. I see a similar thing with KWK in that manner. He mentions him just enough to say he has, and FINALLY throw him out as his top scum pick before death. Seems classic scum to me. Get that lst mention of your buddy in before death so people THINK you actually had a stance and interaction towards him. But overall you can see a clear cut line of lack of interaction from the two, iirc.

KWK is def scum.

Vote: KWK

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Well, I'm glad we hit scum, but I'm really annoyed about the hammer. We still need to sort out the shield, and now that we're in a new day, kills have been refreshed, and we still don't have protection set up. I'm gonna go ahead and throw my support behind Laundry, since I think he's a good choice who also has a lot of support. Get the shield out there so we can not worry about it anymore.

I still think KWK is a viable lynch. He's as individually scummy as he was yesterday, BSL's hesitance to vote for him establishes a connection between the 2 slots, and I strongly disagree with the notion that it was all orchestrated to "set KWK up".

Vote: Kreative Whiz Kids

This can sit here until I see sufficient reason to change my mind. So far, I'm unconvinced by the people pushing Gorf. To be fair, I wasn't super sold on BSL either and look how that turned out. Curious to hear what they have to say, since Gorf is more or less null to me. As for people pushing Chaco... no ,I'm pretty sure that slot is town.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Jesus!! Game is moving at light-speed!

Awesome that BSL flipped scum. Seeing Ruy's read list and I need to know why Laundry is on the scum lean section.

I'm in the party that there's a chance KWK shows up as town but if he ends up being lynch candidate #1, I can settle.

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake
The scenario you mentioned about BSL calling Ryker scum but not voting him and then Ryker flipping scum; you're saying that that scenario is showing up right now? In the case KWK flips town, where are you looking next?

@ Wots All This Then? Wots All This Then?
Why Chaco over Gorf?
Chacos posts have felt much more genuine to me, and gorf is always pretty null feeling in general do it's harder to pick uo in him one way or the other.

Top Bottom