• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC++ Setup

audreyh

Smash Ace
<Smashbot> Your direct connect client has supplied an invalid IP address in a connection request (client sent xxx.xxx.x.x, you have xx.xxx.xxx.xxx)

(obviously the two ip's of x's are dfiferent, just didn't wannt give it out here )

whenever i try downloading something, smashbot gives me this response

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Put the "you have" ip into your connection settings. You may have to do this every time you reboot your computer if you have a dynamic ip.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
When ever I try to download something from other people's folders it says, no slots avaible. What does this mean and how do I fix it?
People select the number of slots they want available for themselves. Each person who is downloading from them takes up one slot. So if no slots are available it means too many people are downloading from that person. All you can do is wait for them to finish.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
If I'm already connected to a different hub, can I simply connect to smash.servegame.com and then download videos from there?

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
Picture 1, 2, 4 and 5 (from top to bottom) doesn't work in the first post for me.

It would help useless newbies like me if they were fixed.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Alright, whenever I connect to smash.servegame.com it says "Connected" but both the chat window and the list of members remains entirely blank. I can successfully connect to another hub though, so I don't know why the smash hub says "connected" when nothing shows up.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
sorry if this has been sked before...

i have a firewall with plug and play, how do i find my TCP, UDP, TLS and external/WAN IP settings?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
yes....but, i cant connect to other passsive users!!

i have a firewall with plug and play, how do i find my TCP, UDP, TLS and external/WAN IP settings?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
*** Connecting to smash.servegame.com...
*** Connected
*** An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

whast that mean

W.J

Smash Ace
Well, it's been a long time since I have decided to make changes to the hub....
I have decided on making the hub have repuation/refferal/points type of system to encourage growth and more activity.

Basically, the idea I had come up with is that we can have a referral system where when you bring users into the hub, you can get rep/points towards privileges such as message options, chatrooms, topic ability and even ops.

with that said, go and try to get more peopel that you know to start coming onto the hub, we can get more activity and get smash to grow more

W.J

Smash Ace
The hub is currently down for the time being, It should be up later on today, I've just upgraded my internet, so I have to do some setting up ^^

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
"[21:33] *** Connecting to smash.servegame.com...
[21:33] *** No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."
lol hal p?

ILM

Smash Journeyman
Is the .org hub not working, or is it me? I dearly hope it is me.

W.J

Smash Ace
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I RECENTLY came into possession of my original smash.servegame.com address....

That's right folks. The mother****ing smash hub is coming back.
Even better. I'm doing comp sci in school. so the hub is going to be back stronger and better than before.

SPREAD THE WORD

NJel

Smash Rookie
Is this hub thing still going?

This is what I am getting. I didn't see this in any of the troubleshooting unless I'm just blind lol but here's the error I'm receiving:

[15:47] *** Connecting to smash.servegame.com...
[15:47] *** A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

If someone could help me out that'd be swell! =)

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
Man, I remember the hub when I first started playing Melee competitively it was like my one stop shop for videos to watch and learn from pros. Has anything popped up similar to this since? Any chats that are still active at least?

Top Bottom