• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I'mma be at Genesis 2 in a few hours. I'll post here to keep stuff updated.

Melee only, I'm not a big fan of Brawl, though I'll watch when it gets close to finals.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Pool 22
Kiraflax
Zex*
T-block*
Staz*

*three-way tie

Anybody know what's being done about this?
I got a text from T-block last night saying that though he beat Zex 2-0 the first time they played, Zex beat him in their tiebreaker. He also said he got second within the tiebreaker, earning him third seed overall and him a spot in R2. So based on this list, I would assume the seeds are in the right order, with Staz not advancing.

:005:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Superboomfan plays Brawl? Interesting.

He's also better than Cheese? That's cool. :)

Also, congratulations to my friends, Kismet and BigLou getting first seed in their respective pools. Show 'em what we're all about!

Calvin, you must place so that you can pay me back for the plane ticket to the first Genesis! :p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Superboomfan plays Brawl? Interesting.

He's also better than Cheese? That's cool. :)

Also, congratulations to my friends, Kismet and BigLou getting first seed in their respective pools. Show 'em what we're all about!

Calvin, you must place so that you can pay me back for the plane ticket to the first Genesis! :p
Yeah, he was 1st in Alberta for the last 2 years or so, but kinda stopped playing a couple months ago. He still entered though, and clearly, he's still good. I wish his matches against Kismet and Cheese were streamed though; I only saw Kismet vs. Cheese. -.-

:005:

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Weegee player update:

Eddy Mexico and Abate are too good and both got second seed in their pools. Abate has been chillin with me in my room, his luigi is sick. Eddie has been destroying so far. He played axe in his pool and the set was mad close but Eddy was experimenting with some different shiz and got punished :p I''m still in it as well, but don't expect me to make it to bracket because the bracket is gonna be small and ri****ulous. It's looking good for Luigi so far though. :]

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
he got to the pool late, so he didnt get to warmup and had to start against ciz which was the battle for who got out. it was mad close and he did take matchs off of me and alex so he's pretty legit.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
can someone please post the Melee LS link up for me please its not working for me... please an thanks im waiting lol do it Asap please!

tekkie

Smash Master
someone got mugged; we're all taking refuge in our rooms with the doors locked and bolted and the lights off; friend sprinted back from the lobby and knocked on the door and someone in our room fainted in fear. god i hope they catch this man soon; someone send help!

Nike.

Smash Hero
The big names in pools, from Havoks twitter:

Rich Brown, Logic, Zex
Trela, M2K, Sky
Havok, Inui, Poltergust
Ally, GIMR
DEHF, Hylian, Kyrstedez, Superboom
Dekar, FOW, Jeepy, Razmakaz
Atomsk, Infinity, MogX
UltimateRazer, Trevonte, Cheese
NickRiddle, X, Weurop
Seibrik, SK92, Falln
ESAM, Zekey, BigLou, Alphicans
Mikehaze, HRnut, Denti, Punishment Divine
ADHD, Sean
Rain, Tearbear, Izumi
Gnes, Earth, Itakio, Anuar

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
The big names in pools, from Havoks twitter:

Rich Brown, Logic, Zex
Trela, M2K, Sky
Havok, Inui, Poltergust
Ally, GIMR
DEHF, Hylian, Kyrstedez, Superboom
Dekar, FOW, Jeepy, Razmakaz
Atomsk, Infinity, MogX
UltimateRazer, Trevonte, Cheese
NickRiddle, X, Weurop
Seibrik, SK92, Falln
ESAM, Zekey, BigLou, Alphicans
Mikehaze, HRnut, Denti, Punishment Divine
ADHD, Sean
Rain, Tearbear, Izumi
Gnes, Earth, Itakio, Anuar
Do have the link?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Just to let everyone know, Boback got really sick, won't be here for a while, was the only person willing to stream etc.

Me and Strong_Bad are asking around the Melee side to see who's willing to stream in the meantime but nobody is. And god damn, I really want the Melee stream up.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Just to let everyone know, Boback got really sick, won't be here for a while, was the only person willing to stream etc.

Me and Strong_Bad are asking around the Melee side to see who's willing to stream in the meantime but nobody is. And god damn, I really want the Melee stream up.
just ask AJP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom