• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
As my bro said, I am gonna do all shoutouts in the results thread. that will probably take me an hour or more hahaha. So many great people I met and got to hang out with.

Also, those pics are awesome :D

<3 Germs Lady aka Z

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

Browny

Smash Hater
Finally back in Aus...

I'm not much for 'shout outs' but I will say thanks so much to the many random people who stopped by and played smash in my room till like 4:30-5.00am. FAR more fun than the actual tournament and I got to experience so much more of everything minus deafening chants of 'west coast' or 'norcal' lol. So yeah thanks to the NM guys, the texas group who stopped by and QTP for all the experience, tommy and yosh for friendlies on wednesday night.

biggest shoutout though to Dekar for being the nicest guy ever.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Finally back in Aus...

I'm not much for 'shout outs' but I will say thanks so much to the many random people who stopped by and played smash in my room till like 4:30-5.00am. FAR more fun than the actual tournament and I got to experience so much more of everything minus deafening chants of 'west coast' or 'norcal' lol. So yeah thanks to the NM guys, the texas group who stopped by and QTP for all the experience, tommy and yosh for friendlies on wednesday night.

#1. you didnt find me for your free meal. I'll paypal you $10 or something

#2. you said you found a pair of sunglasses, do they happen be a pair of black ray ban? with a carbon fiber checkerboard-looking frames?

Browny

Smash Hater
I took the sunnies that were left in my room to hotel management and I checked, they werent. They were brown-framed and very thin.

if you want lol :p PM I guess.

Browny

Smash Hater
Its back in aus :( I got the guys in my room to try it at least... they took one bite from a whole piece of toast and didnt touch any more of it lol.

Napos

Smash Ace
Finally back in Aus...

Shoutout to Browny too! For being one cool *** dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom