• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
yo im wanna grab a parlor suite for myself, do u know where they r located and also what part of the hotel is the quietest? where nobody screws around yells and shiet

tw1n

Smash Champion
In n Out rules! I will eat there most days lol.

Also Sad_Day. Trust me when I tell you that sleep is not required here ;) But if you want quiet at the Ramada, get the top floor as far to the edge as possible.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im eating in and out everyday at least once. possibly twice if they dont have prosu burgers at the venue anymore

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Can we leave our luggage at the hotel for the last tournament day without paying for the night after? Or is there a safe place for them in the venue? Our flight leaves like 6 am the next morning, might as well go straight to the airport when the venue closes.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Can we leave our luggage at the hotel for the last tournament day without paying for the night after? Or is there a safe place for them in the venue? Our flight leaves like 6 am the next morning, might as well go straight to the airport when the venue closes.
i doubt it could be left at the hotel...might be somewhere secure at the venue to put it under those circumstances

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yes indeed. i love making stir-fried noodles for lunch :) and of course naruto's fav. ramen noodle soup. I hope I can find some shops for ingredients.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Because of lots of requests, and the other passengers were OK with it, leffen is also joining us. So 10 swedes are now coming.

Also, how's it going with the hotel discounts? =)
We'll probably need a second room (the first one was just to test if it worked, since I was told it wouldn't work).

Vegard

Smash Lord
i might try and extend my visa (I'm here as an exchange student) so it doesn't expire before July, it expires 22nd of June as of now LOL, but that requires a hell lot of planning + probably some housing. Hostel is not an option in the long run...

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Because of lots of requests, and the other passengers were OK with it, leffen is also joining us. So 10 swedes are now coming.

Also, how's it going with the hotel discounts? =)
We'll probably need a second room (the first one was just to test if it worked, since I was told it wouldn't work).
thats awesome. swedes **** lol

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
turns out that ice probably won't be going =(

so that means I need a new teams partner >_>, anyone really good up for the challenge?

I hate having to carry people in teams then lose to the best teams, so step up if you are definitely good enough ;)

in Europe I've teamed with
Yuna ( 5th.. )
Tonberry ( 5th again.. )
KJab ( We won at Super Lion )
Faab ( 3rd at Epita, nearly 2nd against Zgetto + Adam but he sd'd ;_;, we beat Amsah + Remen )
Vanity Angel ( 5th at B.E.A.S.T beating Jeapie + Pamaro )

My newest european teams partner from now on is Pasi (he knocked out Zgetto at B.E.A.S.T) so we're looking to **** teams =)

Atlus8

Smash Master
kitchen!? Nice :D

As for me, I will be enjoying the fine delicacies that come with the Ramada Inn's Continental Breakfast :D
LOL! Last Genesis, I remember thinking that I would be one of the only ones munching on the breakfast since I know smash players are heavy sleepers! To my surprise, the place was PACKED! So i said f**k it and went to Mc'D!

strawhats

Smash Master
turns out that ice probably won't be going =(

so that means I need a new teams partner >_>, anyone really good up for the challenge?

I hate having to carry people in teams then lose to the best teams, so step up if you are definitely good enough ;)

in Europe I've teamed with
Yuna ( 5th.. )
Tonberry ( 5th again.. )
KJab ( We won at Super Lion )
Faab ( 3rd at Epita, nearly 2nd against Zgetto + Adam but he sd'd ;_;, we beat Amsah + Remen )
Vanity Angel ( 5th at B.E.A.S.T beating Jeapie + Pamaro )

My newest european teams partner from now on is Pasi (he knocked out Zgetto at B.E.A.S.T) so we're looking to **** teams =)
wait...why isn't Ice going?

Atlus8

Smash Master
Mexico Update!

News ain't so good! So, not much hasn't happened since they last discussed it a month ago! They were talking about getting a bus and traveling all the way! There was some interest at first, but something told me plans were gonna fall through and I think they did! Last I heard, one of the twins was in the process of getting their VISA, but I'm not sure what happened about that!

Right now, there is only Yu that said he would most likely come since there ain't nobody to represent them! Around this time I said "F**k it!" and asked them what they thought if I payed the plane ticket for one of the twins or anyone else that has a great chance for the tourny like Ex or Maxi!

Javi told me that his brother Jorge will probably not be going at all anymore! However, Javi said that he will inform me if he can ever get a hold of a VISA!

To break it down:
Yu likely to come up!
Jorge won't make it!
Javi might make it!
Ex and Maxi, I still need to talk to!

strawhats

Smash Master
wow...the hype meter kinda took a little hit with the news from this page. We still living though !

sidefx

Smash Champion
that sucks =( i was looking forward to that charter bus they were looking at renting out. its still 5 or so months away, things can change!

ThePrime

Smash Lord
I know the schedule is pretty tight, and setups are limited. But it would be awesome to do crews. I'm not talking about the big regional ones that happened at the first genesis. Rather, smaller-scale crews? Like a state vs state kind of thing.

It would be really tight to organize one. Maybe it's possible back at the hotel?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Welp doesn't look like ill be getting a suite. Can't really get my room until June

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Everyones gonna be jumping over each other to join a crew captained by the one and only Shroomed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom