• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
wel ike is the most broken character
Okay.
and I want to challenge anyone who plays ike to an ike versus ike to decide who the best ike in the fortworth area is.
Play me in a match for 100 bucks, let's gogogogogogo.

Wait. I recognize that account.

Play me in a match for 100 bucks, let's gogogogogogo.

edit:
Everyone come over for my Smashfest whenever you want, I guess, and call or text me telling me when you think you might be here.
214-729-1880
1003 Eagle Dr, #114, Denton, 76201

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Denti is upset because the infraction points are permanent. He's never getting unbanned.

HAHAHA. My post count is going to sky rocket now! I'll escape the title of smash rookie!

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Also, at the melee tourney Denti and I went to this weekend in Austin...

I broke a t.v! I was helping them carry t.vs to the venue, and the awkward piece of **** fell right out of my arms. Luckily, the guy who owned it got it for free from craigslist and knew where to get more. I am now the t.v smasher. Fear me!

SUPEr Nintendo

Smash Rookie
So I need everyone to keep this account a secret ish (meaning don't call me my tag[name searching reasons], call me dark lord caterpie, super, idc). I'm working on seeing if anyone will hear my case about un banning my account, so far I am just waiting for a response of any kind.

I need people to fill the spots for Hobo this weekend. I still do not have housing either... I'll have to call people.
anyways so far it's
1. me
2. alsm

And that's it. Seabass might come. Lets do this guys!

SUPEr Nintendo

Smash Rookie
Lets team up for hobo alsm.

The carpool looks kinda dry for such an important event... somebody ask the DFW thread if anyone want's to join the carpool. I don't want to risk much with this account.

Also I'd be down Infinity. Can seabass come? Also I texted neon so he knows about it, since we all live so close together.

EDIT:!!!!

Okay, so I have this idea for a side event. It's the same concept as Zac's theme teams to get people to play different character's and stretegies to create more fun, but I have different rules. Okay here is my thought

My event involves the tier list and a points system. Below I replaced the letter groups with a number. Check it out

God
9: :metaknight:

8: :diddy: :snake: :falco:
7: :marth: :warioc: :popo: :olimar::pikachu2:

High
6: :lucario: :dedede: :zerosuitsamus: :gw: :toonlink:

Middle
5: :fox: :wolf: :rosalina:
4: :dk2: :kirby2: :rob: :pit: :sonic:
3: :ike: :sheilda: :luigi2: :sheik: :ness2: :yoshi2: :pt:

Low
2: :lucas: :mario2: :bowser2: :samus2: :falcon:
1: :link2: :jigglypuff: :zelda: : :ganondorf:

So what I had in mind was that a team could only use a maximum of 10 points when deciding their team combination.

So for example if I was going to play Olimar, I could only team with somebody 3 points or lower.
Another example is what if somebody wanted to play metaknight, then their teamate would HAVE to be 1 point, leaving only link, jiggs, zelda or ganon.

Also if you wanted to have a combination that would be lower then 10 points that'd be fine. The only requirement is that you do no exceed 10.
For example what if somebody wanted to play lucario, they could team with a Lucas for a total of 8 points.

I think this would create a balanced concept and create an active counterpicking game.

What do you think? :D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dallas/fort worf, PLEASE bring full set-ups with you when u go to hobo. we seriously need them because this hobo seems to be the bggest one we have had all year. please help me and sync out

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
EDIT:!!!!

Okay, so I have this idea for a side event. It's the same concept as Zac's theme teams to get people to play different character's and stretegies to create more fun, but I have different rules. Okay here is my thought

My event involves the tier list and a points system. Below I replaced the letter groups with a number. Check it out

God
9: :metaknight:

8: :diddy: :snake: :falco:
7: :marth: :warioc: :popo: :olimar::pikachu2:

High
6: :lucario: :dedede: :zerosuitsamus: :gw: :toonlink:

Middle
5: :fox: :wolf: :rosalina:
4: :dk2: :kirby2: :rob: :pit: :sonic:
3: :ike: :sheilda: :luigi2: :sheik: :ness2: :yoshi2: :pt:

Low
2: :lucas: :mario2: :bowser2: :samus2: :falcon:
1: :link2: :jigglypuff: :zelda: : :ganondorf:

So what I had in mind was that a team could only use a maximum of 10 points when deciding their team combination.

So for example if I was going to play Olimar, I could only team with somebody 3 points or lower.
Another example is what if somebody wanted to play metaknight, then their teamate would HAVE to be 1 point, leaving only link, jiggs, zelda or ganon.

Also if you wanted to have a combination that would be lower then 10 points that'd be fine. The only requirement is that you do no exceed 10.
For example what if somebody wanted to play lucario, they could team with a Lucas for a total of 8 points.

I think this would create a balanced concept and create an active counterpicking game.

What do you think? :D
If you add together all of the characters I think I could place top 10 at a statewide tournament with I'm worth 45 points. lawl

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Samus & Ness da bess! Well, maybe not, but 9 points is pretty close.

Dallas/fort worf, PLEASE bring full set-ups with you when u go to hobo. we seriously need them because this hobo seems to be the bggest one we have had all year. please help me and sync out
So only Denti and ALSM are going that I know of, and only ALSM brought a set-up :0

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
What is with people thinking i'm dead?

I guess people are used to seeing me active on Facebook or something.

Anyways until i have the internet at my new place, contact me on my phone.

Thanks

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
denti! even though both accounts are banned, i know u can read this! text me asap at 409-692-0697

or better yet, who has denti's number?

BlinkIV

Avenger
Females at the tournament? The Wizard is soooooo http://myfacewhen.com/24/

Aside from that, Smashfest tomorrow at Denti's place. I need a favor from anyone really. If anyone owns a copy of, Lego Indiana Jones, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of The New World, Lego Batman, Lego Return of The Jedi. I'd need it tomorrow to help get Denti's Wii hacked. Its a new "style" of exploiting some stuff, and I don't own any of the games. Weird, yeah I know. But just let me know what's up and I'll work the Wizardry.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I just realized the word "therapist" works out to "the rapist"
mind=blown
I know I'm only like 50 years behind but lol

edit: hopefully i can make it to denti's today!

Top Bottom