• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I could have a smashfest at my apartment...I wouldn't mind, but I'm all the way out in Decatur...That's why I always ask. Oh and I'm a terrible host.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Is Tequila an incentive for anyone?...maybe that's just me.

And I guess while y'all are down here, I can take you to my restaurant for dinner to offset the gas. I'll go as high as 50% discount. lol.

Well, if there is any interest in it, I'm down to host one...but I would like to have at least a few people there to play. You people let me know...otherwise I'll assume no.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
So I just woke up from a dream. I was at a tournament, and everyone in Texas was there. Batou was the host. I remember the bracket being constructed in a weird way, like getting sent to losers took that player in a different spot in the bracket than what you'd expect. My first match was against Kprime, but our match was put on hold at the last minute. I remember going to get my two bottles of Vitamin water, but apparently, someone had drunk out of them. Then I remember warming up in training mode as Link, but there were weird muddy-like earth texture hacks... that's all I remember...

:phone:

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
Upcoming MK patches:

CSZ: Nothing

Jade: It's a secret - big surprise

sub zero: ex slide gets armor

Rain: Nothing

Skarlet: 2 more frames in daggers in between as well as throw fixed (damage)

Kung Lao: Spin even more unsafe and less push back, kl low hat gains like 6-10 frames and slow recovers

Cyrax: resets GONE - reset bomb loop will not hit

baraka: corner loop gone

Raiden: 2 more frames added in frame vicinity blast trap

Quan Chi: Armor on ex drop

scorp : low tackle less frames

mileena : d4 UNCHANGED

**RUMORED: Other rumors from what I have heard.

- Freddy Krueger: damage reduction added to combos and projectile immunity glitch removed

- Noob: 6 frame d+1 and armor on EX shadow upknee via m2dave

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
No, everyone should come to KBot's, he's closest to where I live. lol

Brett, if you're wanting to get some games in, I wouldn't mind going up there. So Denti, what time tomorrow?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Sooo... The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds is giving me trouble. Definitely the hardest Zelda I've played (haven't beaten it yet). I wonder if there are any more hacked Zelda games... I'm sure there must be, but anyway, this should hold me over until The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword comes out.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I had fun. :)

Shoutouts to Zane for the awesome Link dittos, and for helping me figure out some stuff concerning Link's low tier MUs. Double Link team is so fun.

Shoutouts to KBot having people over to Brawl. Keep up them ICs, and keep working on the other characters too. Meta Knight though.

Shoutouts to Gucci for the good games.

Shoutouts to the mario player (forgot his tag) for good games. Mario is fun to fight against with Link.

Shoutouts to Brett for dair spiking in the water, aaaaaand hosting a smashfest this Monday. Everybody should come!

AND SPECIAL SHOUTOUT GOES TO OTL, CALLING ME TO COME PICK HIM UP FROM THE HYATT HOTEL (ANIMEFEST) AND DROP HIM OFF AT HIS PLACE..... AT 5:30 IN THE MORNING! LONG TIME NO SEE, IT WAS NICE TALKING WITH YOU.

I've been up all night...

I'm going to sleep. Good Nigh- er, Morning everyone!!!!!!

SUPEr Nintendo

Smash Rookie
wel ike is the most broken character and I want to challenge anyone who plays ike to an ike versus ike to decide who the best ike in the fortworth area is.

Top Bottom