• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
I thought the purpose of a life sentence was to destroy the mind.
Isn't that a good punishment? Racking up a body count and name it the death sentence is not justice, nor does it make anyone feel better. Or judicial system is whack.
Yes, I think life sentence is a better form of punishment than quick painless death. I also agree that our judicial/prison system is "whack" as the negro puts it.

But seriously I wish they would reform drug laws and stop treating prison as a business, trying to send as many people to jail as possible. Prison should only be for offenders that are harmful and dangerous to our society (mostly violent offenders).

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Y.b.M.! Infern! What time will you guys be ready to go tomorrow? Also, unless you guys can think of a better place to meet, we can meet at my place or sorta halfway at Denti's neighborhood. I don't have you guys' numbers or as FB friends, so I hope you read this post and answer asap. And Y.b.M., I already sent you my number via pm, so you can call me as well. Please don't leave me hanging....

:phone:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
No idea, but keep me informed. And you're welcome to stay with me (my apt) if you dont want to drive back-and-forth to denton

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Umm Aero I didn't get a PM, but I get off of work at 10 tomorrow... I'mma try to leave a lil early but that's when I get off. We can leave Immediately after I get off. So just give me the address you want us to meet you at and I can throw it in my GPS...

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Do u guys go to akon???

:phone:
I've been to Akon for well over 7 years now.

At first I primarily went because it was just another stop before EVO, most of the MVC2 tournament pro's would go there for $100 MM's and a pretty big sized tournament. Now it's just the hang out spot every year since most people don't play MVC2 anymore.

It's really only convenient for the people who plan ahead of time months in advance.
Badges at the door cost 62 bucks.

Fun Fact: Used to be 30 bucks at the door, how times have changed >.>

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So I pull up my wii to mess with Project M music stuff...and its been so long since I've used that old wii for brawl, that I still have the music swapped. Like, not the newer "swap in music from outside source", but "swap songs around that are already in the game". I have to figure out how to fix it now, lol

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
To zac and sethlon.

I hear there are going to be recording and commentary setups at the tourney. I'm definitely asking to be on one of those. Possible?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So is it going to be setup like Teamspooky style? To where the matches are played, and the commentators are commentating said matches?
No. Match footage as in, just recording the game itself; no livestream/commentary/etc. Much simpler that way.
we gotta bring setups right?
Bringing a setup isn't required, but it would be appreciated! :)

Top Bottom